Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List (2821 Views)

Dedicated Bulk SMTP Server Cloud Email Server Mass Mail Servers / Business Email For Your Email Marketing / How Often Do You Check/go Through Your Email Box. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2018
NOTE: THIS NOT ABOUT GIVING YOU DORMANT BULK EMAIL SENDER SOFTWARE OR ANY CRAB EMAILER TOOLS, BUT IT ABOUT PROVIDING EFFICIENT SERVER WITH CAPABILITIES OF SENDING MILLIONS OF EMAILS IN JUST ON CLICK.

I NOTICED THAT MANY GURUS AND ARMATURE FREELANCER ALL SELL EMAIL SENDER SOFTWARE BUT DO NOT PROVIDE THE PLATFORMS TO USE THE SENDER THEREBY MAKING THOSE THAT BOUGHT THE EMAIL SENDER TO BE STRANDED SOME WILL EVEN ABANDON THE SOFTWARE.

IF THE ABOVE MENTION EFFECTS YOU?

IF you want to send lots of bulk emails? And could not find a solution?
Don't worry I have a solution for you..!!!

HERE IS YOUR LONG DESIRED AND AFFORDABLE SOLUTION!

I can provide you a server by which you can send upto 400Millions of emails in a month.

I will provide a SMTP server that will send 400,000,000 mails, and fully setup interspire, MailChimp,AWeber for you.

1= Highly efficient server with capability of sending millions of emails

2= 10/10 on mail-tester.com to provide you full satisfaction about the server reputation.

3= 24/7 full support till the server is up and running for you.

4= Teamviewer sessions if needed.

5= Video guide on "How to use interspire"

100% satisfaction and full money back guarantee.

P.s= Feel free to contact me and talk about your project, so that we can start to work together.
Email Platform

DROP YOUR EMAIL OR EMAIL MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM OR CALL 08186763414 FOR TALK.

1 Like

Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by angelbaby49: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2018
boss how is the server and the whole setup sir?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by peoplechoice: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmmmm, am i getting the bulk email sender and the server from you or are to just provide server?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2018
angelbaby49:
boss how is the server and the whole setup sir?
please do direct your question to martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2018
peoplechoice:
Hmmmm, am i getting the bulk email sender and the server from you or are to just provide server?
yes you are getting the inter-spire email sender software, smtp, server and the templates all setup and configured for you.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
lots of people now have many bulk email sender but can not send a single mail with it, here is the best solution for that.
you can now setup your very own email server and smtp plus one of the world leading bulk email sender of our time.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
just drop your enquires here or email martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414 for your setups.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by angelbaby49: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

please do direct your question to martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414
ok i have emailed you
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
angelbaby49:

ok i have emailed you
ok i will get back to you thanks for showing interest.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by veeluv2015(f): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Do we get to test the server before we make a commitment?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
veeluv2015:
Do we get to test the server before we make a commitment?
test the server?
sorry i have never seen where you got to test server or is it because we still small company that you are joking around with us?
well the young shall grow and know it that we are the most affordable and yet one of the best server, smtp and email sender vps that you can see around
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
stop wasting time, efforts and resources on spam email email platforms which will force all the email providers to push your bulk mails to spam get this 100% spam free dedicated server, smtp and vpn of your own with a world class bulk email sender. all set up for you.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
get your full email server smtp with worldcalss email sender all set up and configured for you.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yes. A mail server should be well configured with security & SPAM monitoring to avoid spam & for better inbox delivery & open-rate.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
A mail server should be well configured with security & SPAM monitoring to avoid spam & for better inbox delivery & open-rate.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2018
how much sir, i need this
villagepeoplefb:
Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by All4good: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

test the server?
sorry i have never seen where you got to test server or is it because we still small company that you are joking around with us?
well the young shall grow and know it that we are the most affordable and yet one of the best server, smtp and email sender vps that you can see around
Nobody cares about your size, if I understand you. Till tomorrow we don't know how many room office Facebook or Google operated from then and now. What counts is their track record.
Are you tested? Can you be trusted?
Meanwhile put all the terms here if you have nothing to hide. That's the standard Practice for online businesses.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
cmoney22222:
how much sir, i need this
ok the full set up which includes vps hosting, email smtp server configuration, interspire etc cost only N25,000 for a year.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
All4good:

Nobody cares about your size, if I understand you. Till tomorrow we don't know how many room office Facebook or Google operated from then and now. What counts is their track record.
Are you tested? Can you be trusted?
Meanwhile put all the terms here if you have nothing to hide. That's the standard Practice for online businesses.
ok go tell them.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
does this include the email blaster and is it to inbox direct?

please drop your number
villagepeoplefb:

ok the full set up which includes vps hosting, email smtp server configuration, interspire etc cost only N25,000 for a year.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by All4good: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
villagepeoplefb:
ok go tell them.
You tell us if you can be trusted or show proof that you are tested. Can you do any?

1 Like

Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
cmoney22222:
does this include the email blaster and is it to inbox direct?

please drop your number
yes it includes the email blaster and we will configure with security & SPAM monitoring to avoid spam & for better inbox delivery & open-rate.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
All4good:

You tell us if you can be trusted or show proof that you are tested.
Can you do any?
so what kind of proof do you need?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
All4good:

You tell us if you can be trusted or show proof that you are tested.
Can you do any?
boss what form of proof do you need sir?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by All4good: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

boss what form of proof do you need sir?
If you have been in the business like you claim, you should have several. Produce any. Your responsibility to show proof, ours to verify.

1 Like

Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by Silvermoney: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

yes it includes the email blaster and we will configure with security & SPAM monitoring to avoid spam & for better inbox delivery & open-rate.

Does this have a customisable domain name (i.e my name at whatever domain I like dot com) for sending out the emails? I need that more than actually blasting tons of emails.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

last question does it support html links in the emailing?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2018
cmoney22222:
last question does it support html links in the emailing?
yes it does support html links
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2018
NOTE: THIS NOT ABOUT GIVING YOU DORMANT BULK EMAIL SENDER SOFTWARE OR ANY CRAB EMAILER TOOLS, BUT IT ABOUT PROVIDING EFFICIENT SERVER WITH CAPABILITIES OF SENDING MILLIONS OF EMAILS IN JUST ON CLICK.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2018
HERE IS YOUR LONG DESIRED AND AFFORDABLE SOLUTION!

I can provide you a server by which you can send upto 400Millions of emails in a month.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by angelbaby49: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sorry, this email server can it be used as an auto responder to get leads?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Vending Machine / Palm Oil / Price List For Equipments For A Dry Cleaning Shop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.