Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari (659 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari by pittoilet(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2018
On Tuesday, Pres. Buhari visited Yola where he insisted that he had fulfilled major promises made to electorate during his political campaign.

During a visit to the place of Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Muhammadu Barkindo, Mr. Buhari said that the fight against corruption and maintaining peace and security were among the priorities of his administration.

“We appreciate security progress in the North East and the country at large. He explained also that economic development has improved, especially in the area of agriculture.

"We are lucky that for the past two years farmers across the country experienced excellent harvests,” Buhari said.

Barkindo had advised Buhari not to listen to the call by some “empty barrel Nigerian elite’’ that he should not seek for a second term. “I am calling you to remain focus, stand firm and don’t listen to the empty barrels Nigerian elites who are calling you not to re-contest for 2019 Presidential election.

They are burying their heads in shame and telling people that Buhari’s led Government has done nothing,” Barkindo noted. He noted that the elite had forgotten that Buhari introduced Treasury Single Account where Tens of Trillions of naira belonging to Nigerian people was saved.

He listed some of the visible achievements of Buhari to include security, economy and fight against corruption.

http://looknaija.com/2018/02/fulfilled-major-promises-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari by Biggie225(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari has succeeded
he might win next year Because majority of Nigerians are slowpoke ..No hope for Nigeria again
Hopeless leaders running a hopeless country.

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari by thesicilian: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2018
He promised to fight corruption, didn't promise he'd win. Once chance government.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari by ZombieBuster: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2018
He has fulfilled his electoral promises of bringing back fuel scarcity

Of upgrading corruption from grass cutting to website designs

Of decimating the population of middle belt in order to accommodate more Fulani people

Of empowering the Boko boys through payments of ransomes as more girls are being kidnapped from their schools

By making sure the Fulani agenda is on course

Sai barber grin

Our hospitals are working in Germany as your son takes his rest there

Our youths are gainfully employed as codeine and what not litter the streets
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari by kurt09(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2018
pittoilet:
On Tuesday, Pres. Buhari visited Yola where he insisted that he had fulfilled major promises made to electorate during his political campaign.

During a visit to the place of Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Muhammadu Barkindo, Mr. Buhari said that the fight against corruption and maintaining peace and security were among the priorities of his administration.

“We appreciate security progress in the North East and the country at large. He explained also that economic development has improved, especially in the area of agriculture.

"We are lucky that for the past two years farmers across the country experienced excellent harvests,” Buhari said.

Barkindo had advised Buhari not to listen to the call by some “empty barrel Nigerian elite’’ that he should not seek for a second term. “I am calling you to remain focus, stand firm and don’t listen to the empty barrels Nigerian elites who are calling you not to re-contest for 2019 Presidential election.

They are burying their heads in shame and telling people that Buhari’s led Government has done nothing,” Barkindo noted. He noted that the elite had forgotten that Buhari introduced Treasury Single Account where Tens of Trillions of naira belonging to Nigerian people was saved.

He listed some of the visible achievements of Buhari to include security, economy and fight against corruption.

http://looknaija.com/2018/02/fulfilled-major-promises-buhari/
I concur! God bless him.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari by zakim(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Report On Human Rights Abuses Under The Buhari Administration- Amnesty / National Association Of Nigerian Bloggers Leaders, Members Endorse Governor Akin / Atiku Comes To Ikeja Bomb Explosion Family Rescue 16yrs After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.