Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop (16129 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / Bishop Who Said Muslims Have The Right To Islamise Nigeria Featured In A Song / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by johnnychuks(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Thks. Am blushing.
ada you are too much, make i see your face now, your shape is affecting me!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by sisimmi: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Too many morons in Christendom. The holy temple needs cleansing. I still can't believe that some people out there still follow and believe this waste-pipe masquerading as Archbishop! HE speaks before thinking. He uses the Bible to mislead and confuse God's people. The same person that collected and pocketed GEJ's millions, called for the arrest of Fr. Mbaka fro supporting PMB then, mounted the pulpit to spew trash at Ekwueme's funeral service and incite Nigerians against others. He has come again!

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by oweman: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=adadike281 post=65250551]Buhari, I hope u heard him right. tell ur murderous brothers to keep off south east! U hate us, we hate u back, so keep off!!! it is not only d Fulani's that dont forgive nor forget, we Igbos have long memories too and we never forget.
## ## ## ## ##
The ibo's in the north should begin to prepare thier loads including the over hyped investments they claim to own .
You will need to bring the land to build the brothels your ashawo children will occupy to practise thier prostitution trade .

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2018

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adadike281(f): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=oweman post=65256232][/quote]biko branch! lagosians are talking, northerners too want too put mouth. So because my people are in d north , we in d east should allow Fulanis islamise us?
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by win2kwire: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Southerners (especially Igbos) keep using the words wont accept it - but they always accept it.

No matter what mallams do they always get away with it - so shut up if you are not ready to fight them!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by bigfish3k: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
u donmeanit, mr arch bishop. what has Islam got to do with cattle colonies

those scheduled to do the colony business are all Muslims with bad antecedents
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by delivryboy: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
The herdsmen are worse than IPOB? What is there to compare between IPOB and herdsmen?

Did IPOB kill anyone? No

Did IPOB take up guns? NO

Did IPOB rape anybody? No

Did IPOB go about destroying property in peace times? No

So what is the bases of any comparison between the two?

Yes IPOB killed people in Abia state, Rivers states and other parts of Igbo land but Igbos are masters of denying the most obvious crimes committed by their own people, they will deny the killings even when it is recorded live. They were searching buses to kill Hausas in Aba, they burnt mosques in ABA and Enugu. But coming from people who campaigned to "free Evans" and let Innoson go" these people have no shame and will twist every and any crime perpetrated by Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by olayinka63: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
If their respected Archbishop can utter nonsense, then what is left of followers? Islamization has been given them inner burn since their birth and yet this Islamization will never come till their death.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by LZAA: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=KanuJEWSarePIGS post=65256343][/quote] somewhere in ife grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Malawian(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

This your shape ehn they burst my brain kiss
until i shook finger for your eyes. grin
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by pennywys(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari, I hope u heard him right. tell ur murderous brothers to keep off south east! U hate us, we hate u more, so keep off!!! it is not only d Fulanis that dont forgive nor forget, we Igbos have long memories too and we don't forgive as well
actually I just sneaking in to check the shape the guy at the upper land was complaining about.

Honestly babe you are extra good

Pm me below biko I dey find bride
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by juchifroot: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
still, Fulani herdsmen are dangerous and irascible
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by gidicouture: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
d archbishop thought is that of a retarded fellow
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by nothernstar: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's a no go area. The whole of south east is not upto the land in sambisa. So we don't have land to give rout.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by ssfather1819(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bishop I am shame of you.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by AnanseK(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=limeta post=65250019Whats yr reason for thinking the bishop dont know what his talking about
If islam is so good why dont you keep it to yr self
[/quote]

What a silly Bishop! We’re Emmanuel ifeajuna and Chukwuma Nzeugwu not trying to chritianize Nigeria when they killed all northern polical leaders and northern senior military officers?

You are now trying to christianize Nigeria with your drugs trade as well as spare part and building materials markets.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by jayarziki20(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=oweman post=65256232][/quote]
u are foolish for typing that do u own d north or is it d IBO's in d north that are commenting here if they don't want Hausa in their place fine but we won't chase them out of the north peace.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Metallurgist:
confused set of ppl, when non interest banking was introduced the shout islamization, sukuk bond islamization, Buhari islamization, up till now there are indigenous pagans in core northern states still waiting to this phantom and political islamization that you ppl shout about
what is the best solution? give me a better answer and stop this trivial insults
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
LZAA:

somewhere in ife grin grin

His only pain here is because Bishop is among many sensible Igbos who understands the fruitless antics of IPOB P1GS AND IDI*TS

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
I would like to know you
adadike281:
biko branch! lagosians are talking, northerners too want too put mouth. So because my people are in d north , we in d east should allow Fulanis islamise us?
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Lightening: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:
Mr Arcbishop,I want u to ask your fellow igbos the same question we Edos have been trying to ask our fellow Edo people. Who own the cattle that these fulanis are herding? It will surprise u to realise that they belong to many indigenes in the places these harvoc are being committed!!! These owners may also be the ones supplying weapons to these fulanis to protect their ''investments''. The solution to these problems lies in our ability to deal with the cattle-ownership issue.

Even if Donald Trump owns the cattle, let them be confined to a cattle ranch. It is not too much a request, is it?
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by mvem(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
medpren:

Mr Northern Edo/Auchi man, Your muslim fula masters own those cows. In Igboland we have Efi Igbo (the Igbo specie cows) and they are ranched. My village has a cattle market operated by Igbos where our cows are sold. Many villages have same too.
...must u reply with the hatred....the guy has an opinion, reply accordingly...not everyone need to have same idea with u...
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by DaBillionnaire: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
bigfish3k:

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by DaBillionnaire: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
bigfish3k:

so, has any area been islamised?
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by LZAA: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

His only pain here is because Bishop is among many sensible Igbos who understands the fruitless antics of IPOB P1GS AND IDI*TS

grin grin
another goblin grin
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Lightening: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
12submarine:
I don't really understand this noise about islamisation. How can the north islamise south through cattle? Are there no christians in the north? I am a Christian from the south but some statements are damn foolish. Suggest ways to deal with killer herdsmen and stop this foolishness.

Oga learn from the fall of the Hausa Kingdom to Usman Dan Fodio and Ilorin to Alimi; both Fulani migrants and stop being naive.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Lightening: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
12submarine:

Oga, there are southerners who invest in cattle rearing. I know two of them and it is those fulanis that take care of their cows for them. Most of the cows you see in delta state today belong to deltans. If you like, argue from now till tomorrow, I know what I know. If anyone attempt attacking those cows, you will see yourself selling your property to pay for cows by the time the real owner comes out. This one no be them say them say, I know it very well. Infact, one of them encouraged me to do the business but I don't have money because it is capital intensive.

Please mention the names of the Delta cattle owners or shut up. These illiterate nomadic Fulanis keep deceiving your ilk for centuries. You think the Fulanis wouldn't have mentioned the names of southern cattle owners in defence of themselves now they are under very severe attacks from public opinions if it is true. Mofo!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Lightening: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
12submarine:

Oga, there are southerners who invest in cattle rearing. I know two of them and it is those fulanis that take care of their cows for them. Most of the cows you see in delta state today belong to deltans. If you like, argue from now till tomorrow, I know what I know. If anyone attempt attacking those cows, you will see yourself selling your property to pay for cows by the time the real owner comes out. This one no be them say them say, I know it very well. Infact, one of them encouraged me to do the business but I don't have money because it is capital intensive.
Please mention the names of the Delta cattle owners or shut up. These illiterate nomadic Fulanis keep deceiving your ilk for centuries. You think the Fulanis wouldn't have mentioned the names of southern cattle owners in defence of themselves now they are under very severe attacks from public opinions if it is true. Mofo!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by oz4real83(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lightening:

Even if Donald Trump owns the cattle, let them be confined to a cattle ranch. It is not too much a request, is it?
Many people are getting my statement with respect to this thread wrong. If the owner of a herd of cattle that destroyed a farmland is known for instance,the owner of such farmland won't bother to fight or query the fulani-man herding the cattle. It is to go to the cattle owner's house to show grievance and demand compensation! The more compensation the cattle owner pays,the more losses he makes,the wiser he becomes in advising the fulani-men in charge of his cattle to maintain sane and proper methods of cattle farming. These farmer/herders fights are getting serious and continuing all because the cattle owners are anonymous!!!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Lightening: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:
Many people are getting my statement with respect to this thread wrong. If the owner of a herd of cattle that destroyed a farmland is known for instance,the owner of such farmland won't bother to fight or query the fulani-man herding the cattle. It is to go to the cattle owner's house to show grievance and demand compensation! The more compensation the cattle owner pays,the more losses he makes,the wiser he becomes in advising the fulani-men in charge of his cattle to maintain sane and proper methods of cattle farming. These farmer/herders fights are getting serious and continuing all because the cattle owners are anonymous!!!

Ranching completely eliminates the possibility of animal straying into farms and the need for compensation. By so doing, the identities of the 'aliens' that own the cattle will be irrelevant.

By the way, who will enforce the compensation? The Nigeria abi Fulani Police or Army?
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lightening:

So I should start mentioning people's name for you here? And you think everyone should be stupid to believe what idiots are saying on NL against what they see for themselves? I don't like Fulanis and their cattles but I cannot start assuming foolishness despite what I know. Even thousands of fools cannot brainwash me against what I see every day. If you like don't take it, that is your business but the day you attack cows belonging to indigenes, that is when you will learn the bitter lesson. Mofo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art: / What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.