Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Stampede At L. E. A Primary School As 10students Lost Their Lives Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stampede At L. E. A Primary School As 10students Lost Their Lives Today (551 Views)

65-Year-Old Man Beheaded In Imo State. Head Displayed At A Primary School / Residents Of Owode, Ogun Withdraw Children From School As Fulani Herdsmen Strike / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stampede At L. E. A Primary School As 10students Lost Their Lives Today by ufondunenye(f): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Breaking News!!
I went to L. E. A Primary school Juneau this morning to apply for my voters card and we were told that they won't attend to us today because of the fact that some students lost their lives yesterday night.
According to them, an unknown woman gave some kids biscuit yesterday during one of the students birthday party yesterday.
So many parents have come this morning to pick their children out of the school and investigation is still going on to ascertain the cause of the death.
As I'm writing now some are still looking for there children because the stampede there is way too much.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go (video) / Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta / Female Secondary School Cultist Stabs Classmate In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.