Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans (435 Views)

Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans by pukena(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Now you can have absolute peace of mind knowing we got your back!

For more inquiries, whatsapp: 08186611862 or visit: https://pukena.ng/services-category/home-and-office-maintenance

Re: Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
dis ur advert, does it mean if i need plumbing work, u wil use ur money 2 buy the equipment, and also in generator repair?wats ur location? only lagos?
Re: Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans by pukena(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
dis ur advert, does it mean if i need plumbing work, u wil use ur money 2 buy the equipment, and also in generator repair?wats ur location? only lagos?

Hello, sorry for replying late. The subscription plans covers service charges for jobs under the plan excluding material cost in event that parts might be needed. It mainly maintenance subscription for households. Before we approve your subscription we do an assessment of our home equipment to ensure they fall into our subscription specifications. Yes it's only available in Lagos for now.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lawyer Of 52 Deflowers A 9 Year Old Orphan / Man Moves Court In Search Of Wife, Woman Denies She Is Married / Slim That "Big Tummy" With This Hot Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.