Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

#bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (39318 Views)

Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ / #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Emily22(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
At least he will earn nothing less than a million naira per show.....while u are all here forming nairaland gangsters with no kobo

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Ojemedad: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
toyinjimoh:
Without BBN you are nothing, you have d guts to insult the d people who changed ur life

Are you the one who bought form for him in the first place?, did you know when his hustle started, guy make Una free d guy.
I listens to his track and I must say he is improving.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Kotodoctor: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity all those trying to bring Efe down by bad mouthing him.

Why bring down someone who is already down?

He is down ontop millions plus fame. Is he not two state better than you who is standing yet relatively unknow. Screaming Everytime your bank remove 65naira from your miserable sum.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by rickyrex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
If I were him I would just invest into someone's career. And since he love to sing he can as well write for a good singer. That will not stop him from bearing the name efe. Bbnija made money through him, he should make money by discovering a new talent and sponsoring the person via his platform
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Ejyksneh(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chisox, why being brutal?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Jerrypolo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
dominique:
In your face bandwagon supporters! cheesy Most of them didn't even know who he is. Because some celebs who hardly watch the show and some gullible folks who bought his fake poverty stories were chanting his name, they also jumped in to support. Y'all just got served grin

Served what exactly?.

He went for a Reality TV show not a music or talent competition. He won because he is Efe and not because he is a musician so why must people drag his music into the equation?. Did you vote for his vibes? answer is NO!!!.

If you regret voting for him, you never knew what you wanted. Simple!!!.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Jerrypolo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
shurch:
Wrong move,.. He just wrecked his music career

The one you said he never had?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Johnbosco77(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

guy u a savage... pls how old are u?? I de feel ur IQ.... tiri gbosa for u. twale baba

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by dayowunmi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
I think he spoke out of anger cos ppl have been mocking him severally about his music career asking him to quit.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Served what exactly?.

He went for a Reality TV show not a music or talent competition. He won because he is Efe and not because he is a musician so why must people drag his music into the equation?. Did you vote for his vibes? answer is NO!!!.

If you regret voting for him, you never knew what you wanted. Simple!!!.

There is nothing to regret because I never for one day supported him. He is a living breathing example how easily Nigerians get swindled through fake sob stories. Some people emptied their accounts voting him, now he's saying that their money has expired. He should continue, his fame will soon expire.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by ibkgab001: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ahhhhhhhhhh
Ayekeeeeeeeee
Haaahahahahahah

Singing why me why me ooooo why why me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Jerrypolo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
dominique:

There is nothing to regret because I never for one day supported him. He is a living breathing example how easily Nigerians get swindled through fake sob stories. Some people emptied their accounts voting him, now he's saying that their money has expired. He should continue, his fame will soon expire.

They voted for the entertainment he brought to the house and by default of voting pattern he won.

He did not get the votes with the promise of releasing hits with it. The cash is his and whatever he pleases he does with it.

And yes, their cash has expired!!!. They should deal with it and leave the dude the Bleep alone.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kotodoctor:

He is down ontop millions plus fame. Is he not two state better than you who is standing yet relatively unknow. Screaming Everytime your bank remove 65naira from your miserable sum.
Jesu!
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by clemmonce(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and you are at the top abi ?
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by oodua1stson: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Their money expired? What an insult. My support for you has also expired.

Oloriburuku eda with head like bonga fish
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Angel1696: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
money truely changes a mans footsteps ( acolyte 16:96)
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Iphran6: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Legendary NwaAmaikpe cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by chukxie(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

That's Nigerians for you. Always have this pull down syndrome.

The guy is hustling his own, instead of them to hustle theirs they are looking for ways to bring him down

It's really annoying, isn't it? Good morning, bros!
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by chukxie(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=andrew444 post=65259685][/quote]

Bad belle people full every where. May God protect us from such people.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Caseless: 4:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Efe not verified yet?
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by TeejayMaya(m): 5:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Never trust the humility of a broke man
LordBaelish:
Partly Salute his courage,

Partly Dislike his arrogance...

Side Note: Money doesn't change you, it EXPOSES who you are...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Franking: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2018
chukxie:
Make people free this guy joor! He's pursuing his dreams. Succeeds or fails it's his to bear! I just tire for some people I swear!
Leave matter. If his music is nice people will praise him and if it's poor, and it is, then criticism is expected. If u can't bear the heat then leave the kitchen. Haba! Saint Obi.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by chukxie(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Franking:

Leave matter. If his music is nice people will praise him and if it's poor, and it is, then criticism is expected. If u can't bear the heat then leave the kitchen. Haba! Saint Obi.

There's something in English called empathy - the mental, or sometimes physical ability to put oneself in someone else's situation in order to understand the pain(s) that person is feeling. Put yourself in Efe's shoes for once to experience the pains Efe goes through from being unconstructively criticized. Mind you constructive and objective criticisms are welcomed and help to make people better at whatever they do. Unconstructive ones do nothing but drag people down.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Pointek: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Imagine if I openly bring down your hustle.
There are other ways to let someone know if he is getting it all wrong.
Do unto others, what you them to do to you.
It's clear na provoke Efe just dey provoke.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Richieurch(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2018
[b][/b]we are here with you
cheesy
OsuGanja:
I’m I the only one who doesn’t watch BBNAIJA

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by iamuye(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2018
efe doesn't seem to understand the simple fact that ''The Truth is Bitter''. same fans that are saying your song is wack are the same fans that voted for you in BBN bcuz of the LOVE (no be say dem know your papa b4) they have/had for you. have it in mind that they can't suddenly start hating if u are really singing good music.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Vheektory98(f): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
FortifiedCity:
angry

Efe used his poverty aura to influence people to vote him. Now he is showing his true colour as a proud poor poo.

Why not just ignore those regretting and do your thing? Shows how littleminded he is
Has your wealth made you more prominent? Stfu and make an identity for yourself. With all your wealth, why didn't you ignore his charisma?
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Vheektory98(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
shurch:
Wrong move,.. He just wrecked his music career

So is it the likes of your unsuccessful kind that will build his career. You are just stupid
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Vheektory98(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Franking:

What heat please? More like an awful stench.
Re: #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Vheektory98:
Has your wealth made you more prominent? Stfu and make an identity for yourself. With all your wealth, why didn't you ignore his charisma?
Where did this scary sh*t crawl out from? Back off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Davido 02 Arena Concert, Shares Hot Photos / Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.