Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" (39299 Views)

Mo Abudu's Look To Her Daughter, Temidayo's Wedding In California / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Ajasco222: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Founder of Ebony Life TV, Mosunmola Abudu popularly called Mo Abudu has responded to publications linking her to the house where almost $50m was discovered by the EFCC.

Governor Fayose's aide, Lere Olayinka had alleged that "Rotimi Amaechi bought TWO of the flats (7A and 7B). He then gave 7A to MO ABUDU, the TV presenter, who is suspected to be his girlfriend".

But in a statement released by Abudu's lawyer, Etigwe Uwa, the media personality distanced herself from the claims, adding that she never received any apartment from Rotimi Amaechi.

See the statement below;

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/mo-abudu-reacts-to-publications-linking.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by INTROVERT(f): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Ajasco222: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
So this is the auntie Uncle Amechi is Off-ing and On-ing her dross?? Issorai

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by timadings(f): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
This one that they r linking the $50 million dollars to everybody. They just want to confuse people. This country sef everything is a conspiracy, nothing is ever straight forward. I'm doubting the authenticity of this EFCC.
Who told them the money was there
The 'abandoned' house no get gateman? If it was unguarded all this while I trust Lagos boys they would have used jazz to find the thing since
Let them just be transparent abeg. That's how they will b finding money upandan, at the end of the day we won't hear anything abt it.

Abeg I don dey type long story like I actually care.OK. bye

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
We Know That You Are Lying But Continue..

Someone borrow me that meme

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amaechi and his love for all this Auntie gwegwegwe undecided...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Teewhy2: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mo Abdul is an accomplished entrepreneur who can afford that house if you ask me, I don't think she can be amechi's girlfriend, I think she will prefer someone she can control. She has even promised to take legal action if her name is dragged into their dirty politics game

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Godprotectigbo5(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
no smoke without fire

this country just tire me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by ngmgeek(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
God will save his people

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
So, nairaland mods did not see the warning that you will be liable if you rebroadcast the falsehood.

I hope seun has N5billion to pay Mo Abudu. Nairaland is not sahara reporters o which operates from outside the country.

I pity una. A court will issue an order. They will just trace seun to Abeokuta and shut down the entire system. RIP in advance. We will miss nairaland.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by fergie001: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
We Know That You Are Lying But Continue..

Someone borrow me that meme
Thank me later
But,Una matter no dey tire to get k-leg?
U don't live there,aunty where do u live?and again you purchased it for a fair value(how much) in the open market(advertised by what agency?
Am not probing you,Ma ,am just saying what the neutrals will want to know.
So u are advising Lere,instead of sanctioning him,aunty aunty(how many times I call u),m'uru Anya.
Nonetheless if you have any useful information that can help us with the owner or aid the investigation,let us know and God will Bless U.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by hucienda: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
The blame going round.

btw, so this is the madam Amaechi is allegedly ... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
story story
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by tolexy007(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nawao see as plpp dey deny money
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Bizibi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
So that pot belly monkey is hitting this wonderful piece of meat,money is good.even butterfly go romance with rotten corpse

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Bede2u(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
So u live in the building (but not apartment 7A)
So u know Amechi in person(but not the person that bought u the apartment)
Miss go and marry and stop fvcking Amechi because it is our collective money that he is paying only u for sex. Am sure this one follow call gej corrupt.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Disappointing reply.

I was expecting a strongly-worded reply mandating Lere to retract his earlier accusation and apologise on front page of twenty national newspaper. That's what i'd do if I was accused falsely.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by jeeqaa7(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
ok
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by notobiafrababe(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
wailers, ipod ar flockin evrrywhr
whether they lik it or not
they r gona wail till 2029

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by obafemee80(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy
Adding that she never received any apartment from Rotimi Amaechi.
So can you tell us any other thing you have been receiving...
Money,... grin

See as everybody dey deny the ownership of big money like this..

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by three: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
The money may belong to Ignatius Agarbi! smiley

Before you start conjecturing google 'Clean Sweep Ignatius'

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by gift01: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fani Kayode and his goons

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by gaetano: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
So amaechi dey gbench this one shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by EweduAfonja(f): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
And one Hediot that smoked borno weed was calling his forefathers(GEJ) a thief...

And my Afonjanated brothers with tear tear face... Even clapped for the uncircumcised Animal...

God will judge all all of us that are Afonjanated..

GEJ is Greater than Awo the poison drinker...

All of us from the brown roof Republic will worship GEJ cuz he is our GOD

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by notobiafrababe(f): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
has anytn good eva cm out of leres mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by SmartchoicesNG: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by ednut1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nawa. Be lik d owner dey dis buhari govt. So they wanna cover up

9 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by onkachi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amechi, brain

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by cooljoe(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
nnam ehen. Nija which way naa? 50mila us dolz jst like dat. and nobody even wan klaim am. abi na jst one of legion. Kai. ds 1 tire me

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad Can I have the money please? I claim it this year

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by iOluwaMichael(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Come ooooooo. Does the whistle blower not know the owner of the flat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Ini Edo Releases New Photo / Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.