Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani (48200 Views)

Aliyu Wamakko Replaces Abdullahi Adamu As Chairman Northern Senators Forum / Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by christ007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
So it monkey again abi. Hmmm .wandering how the monkey take swallow the money
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by undisputedgbola(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
NOC1:
Shehu Sani is the worst hypocrite to exist I was respecting this man till I read this, why will he come to malign and blackmail someone like this. Adamu was removed due to the fallout of the Electoral amendment exercise which he opposed.

in as much as I support there amendment that should not make someone like Sani sound stupid does he think that Nigerians are daft, I don't have any problem with the senators removing him from his position but they should not come up with such stupid propaganda.
In my opinion... I think he's been sarcastic; but that shouldn't be with such a sensitive issue and with the sensitive position he occupies.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by fadaonyenna(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy

Ai no trust APC at all at all

philGeo:
fear fear, but you think smart oh, Tu face say nothing dey happen but A.P.C prove him wrong, something dey happen.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by U2077(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
lolzzzzzzzzz these northerners can lie on animals shall

Rat chased Buhari from his office

snake swallowed money in Jamb office

now monkey has swallowed another money

Animals...
fear north
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Harrynight(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
The bastard monkey has been spotted!

Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by adeolakemi: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
chinnyonwu:
Na to move my money from first bank ASAP. If that Elephant for their logo decide to act na wahala
I was actually angry this night until I read your comment guy you have actually made laugh had this night ...I give it to you

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by sulasa07(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Monkey!!!
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Evince(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Shehu is only being sarcastic

Remember he went with snake charmers to the alleged jamb office to search out the snake. It was still in the bid to find the money sarcastically

NOC1:
Shehu Sani is the worst hypocrite to exist I was respecting this man till I read this, why will he come to malign and blackmail someone like this. Adamu was removed due to the fallout of the Electoral amendment exercise which he opposed.

in as much as I support there amendment that should not make someone like Sani sound stupid does he think that Nigerians are daft, I don't have any problem with the senators removing him from his position but they should not come up with such stupid propaganda.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Ogaonos: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
oteneaaron:
Oh My God!! Not again!!

First Snake, now monkey??

Is the Northern Senators Forum Located in the Jungle??

How did the Monkey find it's way there?

Naija, we hail thee!
let all dis grow up men in apc stop dis childish talk
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Evince(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
ollah2:
Snake in the monkey's shadow

Snake in the monkey shadow pursuing rat
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Kingbusssy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
oteneaaron:
Oh My God!! Not again!!

First Snake, now monkey??

Is the Northern Senators Forum Located in the Jungle??

How did the Monkey find it's way there?

Naija, we hail thee!

But how come they know That monkey swallowed #70m

Is there one person there counting the money, before the monkey swallowed it ni abi how he con know

Nigeria sha
May God help us
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by big3boy: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
agwom:
hmmm
where does he live
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Akpan107(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
chinnyonwu:
Na to move my money from first bank ASAP. If that Elephant for their logo decide to act na wahala
Guy! don't scare me o... me self get savings with first bank.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Stephenydaniel(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol dis country is getn funny everyday heheheheheheheh.al dis money dey r stealing it for campaign comes 2019 .
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by thesicilian: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Seems the sarcasm meter of posters here is faulty.
It's baffling, I tell you.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Redhot111(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
NOC1:

u should understand wat sarcasm is
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Jsaviour(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
The monkey came with "Ghana must go" to pack the money. Yeye dey smell, where are the "sai baba's" . If you have any money in firstbank, better go and collect it before the elephant acts.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by dwebwalker(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
lolzzzzzzzzz these northerners can lie on animals shall

Rat chased Buhari from his office

snake swallowed money in Jamb office

now monkey has swallowed another money

Animals...

Exactly what I was saying to my sis outside....

They think Nigerians don't have brains how do you want me to believe that rat chased an Aboki man out of office.

Or snake swallowed 36million

Just when we thought we heard it all monkey swallow 70million let me pack my bag I'm out of this country cuz we need a miracle.

If not Nigeria is a sinking Titanic the best is to jump ship

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by fredpeter(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Because of all these hyping on animals � chicken no longer run if u want to catch them....hmmmm
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by dbaloontop: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
tommykiwi:
The N70m handed over to the Northern Senators Forum has been swallowed by monkeys in the farm of a ranking senator.

Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna) told newsmen minutes after Senator Abdullahi Adamu was removed as the chairman of Northern Senators forum.

Senatr Adamu was accused of mismanaging N70 million belonging to the Northern Senators.

Shehu Sani said that it was alleged that some monkeys swallowed the money.

He said the money was swallowed by the monkeys at the senator's farm.

Ends

Source....https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/monkeys-swallow-n70m-northern-senators-forum-money.html
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Phoenix111: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
I only hope dt a duck will nt swallow d content of d TSA one of ds days undecided
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by jacyhelen(f): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
tommykiwi:
The N70m handed over to the Northern Senators Forum has been swallowed by monkeys in the farm of a ranking senator.

Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna) told newsmen minutes after Senator Abdullahi Adamu was removed as the chairman of Northern Senators forum.

Senatr Adamu was accused of mismanaging N70 million belonging to the Northern Senators.

Ends

Source....https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/monkeys-swallow-n70m-northern-senators-forum-money.html

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Toluensdollars(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Ogbeni, we don enter one chance for these country. Chai, i shouldn't have been born in dis country. God why?
first it was snake, now its monkey. Another person will soon claim that dog swallow another money again. Nigeria why?
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by harry2sexy(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Newpride:
Wtf......... Nigeria my country ...
how did we get here self
We got here when we started saying, "IT IS WELL" to every politcal mishap in d County
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Lol...comedians we have as senators
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Caseless: 3:33am On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

If you know Abdullahi Adamu personally you will know that he can't be trusted with funds because therein lies his weakness as a man
will you shut up and quit lying as if you personally know the man. Go to nassarawa, if any of those who came after him have been able to do what he did in that state. What do you know?
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Caseless: 3:37am On Feb 22, 2018
NOC1:

shehu sani is seeking too much attention and he's losing the soft spot I have for him.

They only realized Abdullah adamu gave their money to a money to a monkey after challenged the re-ordering of the election.

I do not support the re-ordering. When the Senate does something so fast, they're up to something and cannot be trusted.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2018

Ends

Source https://www.skyevibes.com/monkeys-swallow-n70m-northern-senators-forum-money
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Niceman4u(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2018
wen Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a Zoo Buhari asslickers like Sarrki, Ngeneukwu, Madridguy etc said crucify him! crucify him!!
Donald Trump also reminded una dat Zoo is the same tin as shithole. Una shouted again.
wen rats start chasing a president is dat not worst than a Zoo?
wen snake starts swallowing millions is dat not worst than a Zoo?
now its monkey, d most entertaining animal in the zoo.
its alrit.
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by Solami30: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Animals taking over.....
Just like Animal farm
Re: Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani by lincs25(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2018
sharply let me look for my bowl and arrow go hunting monkeys. I must get the one that swallowed that 70mi...lol funny country with funny people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.