Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (48166 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by BengaziTherapy: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5qE0bWhRH4

Erstwhile National Chairman of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) arrived his hometown, Iyamho in Etsako West LGA, Edo State for the time since his removal.

Oshiomhole and his entourage drove into Iyamho yesterday evening to meet throngs of supporters who laid siege around his premises to welcome him.

Oshiomhole addressed the enthusiastic supporters and told them he was back home to reclaim the state from PDP.

Source: https://heartbeat360media.com/oshiomhole-arrives-edo-state-promises-to-reclaim-the-state-from-pdp/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Mtcheeeew, this front page no be big deal again for me self!!!!! Sha I wish all of them best of luck.... I've given up on Nigeria and it's politics. All the energy I have used to pray and defend this country, if I channel it to serving God, working more on my programming skills..... I go be billionaire in few years

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by textilemania(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Oshiomole for the people smiley

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2020
I don't know why I hate this man

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by chatinent: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2020
The electorates never learn and that's why the incessant toying of their feelings by these political animals. Why keep recycling sb who was counterproductive? Why even notice him? Man doesn't know his rights when he oughts to. It's unfortunate the same sets of people have been ruling us since inception of the entity called Nigeria.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by muykem: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Obaseki is finished.

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Olunmercy56(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2020
I hope gobe no go shele for this campaign and during election grin

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by textilemania(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Unfortunately, he never cares about your existence! shocked

190 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Apostlevincent(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I hope gobe no go shele for this campaign and during election grin

Very tight election now that PDP had to commit Wike hand by making him the Chairman of the campaign

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by PIMPAR: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Gbam. Pandemic Development Party must be buried once and for all

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by tinsel: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
What did he do to you to hate him?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Asgard13: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2020
IDP politician.... supported by Yoruba people to endorse godfatherism in the state ... so that they can oppress edolites and sack Benin king without qualms..

How this fool .. believe he can be godfather to the great OBA of BENIN is a joke..

He wan sell OBA AND EDO PEOPLE TO TINUBU..

Na why you see all Yoruba humans supporting the useless arrogant idiot..
Only that he failed even before he think am..

Poor idiot

Walahi fa... APC IS A USELESS PARTY ...party tht scam it citizens and endear corruption ... Apc is bleeped

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by DaddyRochie1642: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
All I know is ATIKU Will Win this Election grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by ukukaegbu(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Cajal(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
..I think because he is not in PDP

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by gift2xl: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Hmm.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dansuqi: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

He is what you can never be

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dansuqi: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Very tight election now that PDP had to commit Wike hand by making him the Chairman of the campaign

Wike won't do anything

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Apostlevincent(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Wike won't do anything
Ganduje won't do anything too

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dansuqi: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
The crowd here alone is more than the entire crowd that received shuaibu at auchi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dansuqi: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Ganduje won't do anything too

He will actually.wike will be handicapped and chained

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2020
The man seems loved by his native people which is the best thing of a person. Oshio Baba gets support of his village people

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Apostlevincent(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

He will actually.wike will be handicapped and chained
I can see where you're coming from ...lol
I will keep quiet and remind you.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dansuqi: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

I can see where you're coming from ...lol

I will keep quiet and remind you.

Yes but wike can only dominate rivers.no one will allow him export thugs to edo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Loadbalancer(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Grand? There's nothing grand about this arrival cheesy is like he was sneaking in at night

This week's website giveaway! I'll build a simple responsive custom website at 15k for first 2 people only. Click my name.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Apostlevincent(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes but wike can only dominate rivers.no one will allow him export thugs to edo

Ganduje from the north ll be the one to chain Wike right,so funny.

21 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
it's because he supports buhari and you people hate anything APC.

He's among the best governors to ever rule in South south.

That's the same reason you people hate akpabio immediately he left PDP.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Oshiobaba the best governor Edo state has ever seen.

He talk when it's needed and he always get the job done.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by chiiraq802(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Them don politically Exile this one..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by PapaNnamdi: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2020
see youths with no future taking photos,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Web2020: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
From that vedio and all the background talks, it's very obvious that it was miscreants who went to welcome him. They didn't represent Edo views.

It is only thieves that would snick into the town at night. Don't be fool by this criminal, he is roundly rejected in Edo. 80 percent of Edolite would vote against Ize-Iyamu because of Oshiomhole.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Web2020: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:
The crowd here alone is more than the entire crowd that received shuaibu at auchi
where is the crowd? The zoom vedio they show to you. I don't know why you people are easily deceived.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.