Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' (29065 Views)

Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by room089: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
When a bat is selling, another bat will also come to buy.
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Bitterleafsoup: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
The man is a liar, I don't think a 42 years old woman can marry 5 times.
Where are the mathematicians, do the maths. The lady is 42 and they were married for 13 years.
42-13=29
How is it possible for a 29 years old lady to be married for 4 times before meeting her 5th husband?
Men give silly excuses when they are tired of marriage. God help your daughters
same thoughts I had thinking my thinkings...

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by tiredoflife(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Igando the Ogun state of Lagos state
Na so so Bleep marriages full there grin
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by kpaofame: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
holatin:
who do I report this to

my phone fell down while at the front of the sea at elegushi before I can say jack the sea erupt toward my side and drag it away.
I was mouth agape with tears in my eyes.

and you still have access to Nairaland grin cheesy
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by holatin(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
kaluxy007:
and you were watching
Goan report to the PRO marine world
this thing wey I dey use play make me depress today.
it was magical
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Greatzeus(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
alhamdulai:
Meet professor who will not let you graduate yet he swaps scholarship for his children to study abroad check who he is
https://www.nairaland.com/4360803/prof-b-l-adeleke-08071878926#65256105
Some people are just callous,when God punish them now,we will be asking why God allow such tragedy to happen,not knowing how many lives and destinies they have destroyed. angry

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
same thoughts I had thinking my thinkings...
I tire

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Greatzeus(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
And some never see one husband marry
By some you mean you right grin
Don't worry God will do it grin
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by micho24: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
OK we don hear sir
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by holatin(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
kpaofame:

and you still have access to Nairaland grin cheesy
I am using a chinko wey I just collect/borrow from a colleague
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by shegie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
i bet u this woman na shit........this is the fifth husband and she's saying her hub. lied to her. To my own perceptive i think this woman has her own plan staying with the man before she now decided to pack out , mayb no cash as expected or the man blocking all her way messing around like she has been doing to the other men she divorced in the past. by the way, this man self too love women thing jaree
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by demoBaba: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Igando again
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Gruvychuky(f): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
See marriage wey some idiots dey carry for head like gala.. you'll see them crying I'm married upandan, disturbing world peace.

Na wetin dem dey dissolve like sugar so.
Just about any idiot can wake up and decide to get married these days. It is well.
Everyone's marriage is not the same.
Even a blind man would know that that marriage won't last. 5th husband
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
So a polygamist feels he has the moral right to judge a woman? Tssk.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by no1madman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Greatzeus:

By some you mean you right grin
Don't worry God will do it grin
Lol
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Divorcology!!! what a wonder talent, give that woman 8 bottles of origin grin
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by abbeyty(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Where are the mathematicians, do the maths. The lady is 42 and they were married for 13 years.
42-13=29
How is it possible for a 29 years old lady to be married for 4 times before meeting her 5th husband?

What if she married at age of 20 and four previous marriages lasted 2 years each before she met her 5th husband?
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
abbeyty:

What if she married at age of 20 and four previous marriages lasted 2 years each before she met her 5th husband?
I doubt, the man is the one with multiple partners
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
cococandy:
So a polygamist feels he has the moral right to judge a woman? Tssk.
An innocent woman

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by damoobaba: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oyindidi:
42-13=29

The lady did not deny the allegation, wetin be ur own
Re: 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' by Oyindidi(f): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
damoobaba:

The lady did not deny the allegation, wetin be ur own
You miss road this Christmas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.