Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Because Am Searching Abi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Because Am Searching Abi (3547 Views)

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / I Am Searching For A Wife Please Help A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

I nor know say this girl na my sister o, urhobo babe cheesy, let me see how I can help out my fellow Deltan, what did you study?
I have ssce for now
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by SIaye: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2018
blesskewe:
I have ssce for now

Awww ssce embarassed all professional jobs I can help you out on requires atleast ssce. The only job I can say Okay you can do with ssce is junior staff at pti Institute, pay is 120k a month but the sad part is they have not started requirement and information reaching me is that they only need 100 junior staffs and staffs must be from efforts, indigenous, they gave my dad slots for two people, so I nor know how them wan do this one pass for you...and you are not even in Delta state presently. So come get as e be.
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

Awww ssce embarassed all professional jobs I can help you out on requires atleast ssce. The only job I can say Okay you can do with ssce is junior staff at pti Institute, pay is 120k a month but the sad part is they have not started requirement and information reaching me is that they only need 100 junior staffs and staffs must be from efforts, indigenous, they gave my dad slots for two people, so I nor know how them wan do this one pass for you...and you are not even in Delta state presently. So come get as e be.
thanks I appreciate
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by SIaye: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2018
blesskewe:
thanks I appreciate

No p. I will keep you updated, if you are on Facebook you can drop your username here let me add you or send it to my mail, so I can easily remember to reach you
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

No p. I will keep you updated, if you are on Facebook you can drop your username here let me add you or send it to my mail, so I can easily remember to reach you
am in lagos lol
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by SIaye: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2018
blesskewe:
am in lagos lol

I know. If you see better job for Delta, you nor go relocate come do am? Or them tie you for Lagos? grin
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

I know. If you see better job for Delta, you nor go relocate come do am? Or them tie you for Lagos? grin
ok I don hear
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by SIaye: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2018
blesskewe:
ok I don hear

Here is my mail ziraalison@gmail.com. Can forward your fb name or contact. Anyone you they Okay with to reach you.
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

Here is my mail ziraalison@gmail.com. Can forward your fb name or contact. Anyone you they Okay with to reach you.
ok
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

lol done
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by realborn(m): 5:09am On Mar 01, 2018
blesskewe:
sorry

This expression could have saved a lot of relationships, ended wars and kept lives. This is the best virtue you must uphold.

You made an erroneous remark, he came quite hard on you (though I think the reactions were quite harsh; at some point, I assumed he was the referred party with his continuous reference to your physical features, I doubt his gale if descriptions were solely deduced from your profile picture, lol).

Then you revised your post, and apologized to him once he explained the basis of his reactions. He also apologized and you both are happy. You continued with your search.

Absolutely excellent.

Stay positive and hopeful. I sincerely wish you success with your search. Indeed you need not spread your legs to get one!

Personal advice:
For all good efforts, please endeavor to attend a tertiary institution....

4 Likes

Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2018
realborn:

This expression could have saved a lot of relationships, ended wars and kept lives. This is the best virtue you must uphold.

You made an erroneous remark, he came quite hard on you (though I think the reactions were quite harsh; at some point, I assumed he was the referred party with his continuous reference to your physical features, I doubt his gale if descriptions were solely deduced from your profile picture, lol).

Then you revised your post, and apologized to him once he explained the basis of his reactions. He also apologized and you both are happy. You continued with your search.

Absolutely excellent.

Stay positive and hopeful. I sincerely wish you success with your search. Indeed you need not spread your legs to get one!

Personal advice:
For all good efforts, please endeavor to attend a tertiary institution....

thanks

1 Like

Re: Because Am Searching Abi by ScamKiller(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
blesskewe:
sorry

U have humility. If I could, I would totally hook u up with a job and help u right now. But first, u gotta go on a quest to elevate ur vocational qualifications so that u can be robustly marketable in the job marketplace. Are u willing to do that? If u are, I know of free training opportunities for u in a civil infrastructure construction training institute in Lagos, Nigeria. After training, they place you in employment both domestically and overseas.
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by ScamKiller(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Bro, u took the words out my mouth....
I was impressed by her penitence. He too showed graciousness.
This world would be smooth if we peoples exhibit these attitudes towards each other.
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2018
ScamKiller:

U have a humble heart. With this kinda malleable heart u got, I would totally hook u up with a job and help u right now if I could. But first, u gotta embark on a quest to elevate ur vocational qualifications so that u can be equipped with a robust professional marketability in the job marketplace. Are u willing to do that? If u are, then I do have free training opportunities for u in a Lagos-based civil infrastructure construction training institute where I have partnership investment. After training, we place you in employment both domestically and overseas. PM me if interested.
wow
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
You were making sense till the last statement, you've practically abused a lot of mothers, grandmothers just to illustrate your point. You have bigger issues to deal with if this is how you think.
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by bongolo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations blesskewe! God is rewarding you but please make out time to write an apology to our lovely yoruba sisters your comments may have offended.

ScamKiller:

U have a humble heart. With this kinda malleable heart u got, I would totally hook u up with a job and help u right now if I could. But first, u gotta embark on a quest to elevate ur vocational qualifications so that u can be equipped with a robust professional marketability in the job marketplace. Are u willing to do that? If u are, then I do have free training opportunities for u in a Lagos-based civil infrastructure construction training institute where I have partnership investment. After training, we place you in employment both domestically and overseas. PM me if interested.
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by Rukkydelta(f): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Na their way
Most nigerian men are perverts
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
pcguru1:

You were making sense till the last statement, you've practically abused a lot of mothers, grandmothers just to illustrate your point. You have bigger issues to deal with if this is how you think.
and I said sorry
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
blesskewe:
and I said sorry

No problem dear I will remove the comment
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by holyboii: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
ScamKiller:
Bro, u spoke my heart. Very beautifully spoken.
I was moved by her penitent heart. I was impressed by his gracious spirit.
How wonderful this world would be if humans exhibit these type of virtues towards each other!

There are many guys looking for jobs in the vacancy section even me self day find job but one stewpid girl way probably day fuvk around and deceiving una for here.

Get sense man
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by odysey: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
blesskewe:
Ok just so you know
Because I told you that am looking for any job doesn't mean you should try to make out with me
It ain't my stuff
I got my dignity to protect
Lol am not like those girls so don't even think about it

found any yet?
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
odysey:

found any yet?
no
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by odysey: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
blesskewe:
no
how do I reach you?
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
odysey:

how do I reach you?
via Email or my number?
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by odysey: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
blesskewe:
via Email or my number?
any1 will do
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
odysey:

how do I reach you?
via Email or my number
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
odysey:

any1 will do
I just sent you a message through email

1 Like

Re: Because Am Searching Abi by odysey: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
blesskewe:
I just sent you a message through email

unable to access d mail you may drop it here briefly
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by blesskewe(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
odysey:

unable to access d mail you may drop it here briefly
my email addresse right?
Re: Because Am Searching Abi by odysey: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2018
blesskewe:
my email addresse right?
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / . / Pls, Nigerians Save Me From My Husband Before We Both Lose It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.