Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? (2837 Views)

Wildfire Kills 19 Firefighters In Arizona / Is China Good Or Bad For Africa? / Arizona Shooting And White Arrogance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
Honestly, you really are moving us away from the koko points at hand. This is about Arizona - a border state with mexico that have seen an increase in social breakdown as a result of lax border control and here we are, you are basically saying it is okay to have immigration and migration unchecked. Abeg forgive me if I no dey follow you yarn the way you want.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
smiley Error.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 2:34am On Apr 27, 2010
Arkison:

Migration, Immigration and emigration - whatever jargons they want to describe it with is a natural phenomenan among all living species. Animals, birds and humans have being migrating over centuries and will continue to migrate. To reduce migration, state control and racial profiling will not limit that. Rather, goverments of all countries have to look at it from human and natural perspective. Why do animals (human, birds, fish, zebras) migrate? People migrate in search of food and better condition of living and therefore migration will continue wether all of America introduce the law ane even if it force people to start wearing lapels on their pockets to identify a citizen and a non citizen. If the millions people thought to be illegal immigrants revolts will the gov't deport or kill all of them?

It is more reasonable to ask why should America consume 80% of the world oil and they are just less than 0.1 percent of the world oil? Of course people have to follow the oil to where it is consume since America are ready invade a country in order to consume more oil in their country.

Or why should kenyans be suffering from food shortage while 80% of their food production is shipped to Europe for consumption? Of course Kenyans will have to follow their food to Europe for consumption.

If there is continues movement of goods and natural resources then there should be continous movement of people.

well said, the percentages may not be so accurate but then it is alarming, i couldn't agree more.
Arizona only has roughly 10% illegal immigrants, what are they going to do, send them all back? . That law is too strict and a bit much, they can go ahead and get rid of all their nannies and cleaners and try to see if such a law even makes sense at all .

The world is a small place.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2010
coldhearts:

well said, the percentages may not be so accurate but then it is alarming, i couldn't agree more.
Arizona only has roughly 10% illegal immigrants, what are they going to do, send them all back? . That law is too strict and a bit much, they can go ahead and get rid of all their nannies and cleaners and try to see if such a law even makes sense at all  .

The world is a small place.

Are you suggesting that those who work as nannies are illegal? And cleaners do not have papers?

How can the law be strict, or should I say it can only be perceived as strict if you are illegal and have something to hide.

Also on a  side note, why do people get all worked up when immigration and deportation or similar issues are been discussed around here?

The world may be a small place, but the resources inside it are limited. I work in NHS [Government's biggest healthcare set up, in fact, one of the biggest in the world] and I have seen how illegal immigrants can be a burden on this sector.

For example, people coming in from Nigeria/Pakistan/India etc without proper papers, who come here to be what we call "health tourist" i.e come to have their children here, in some cases do not have the right documents that enables them to receive free treatment on the NHS, however, as a health professional, we are bound by the duty of care and English law to still treat them.

A birth by an illegal immigrant in one of the NHS hospitals and a few days of stay to make sure the mum and new baby are okay will cost us in the excess of £4-5k per birth. This is money that could have been spent on those who are legal taken out of the system, a bed that could have been used for someone who have paid their dues is denied etc. And at the end, these folks leaves the UK or disappear into the system without ever paying back.

This sort of illegal immigrants are a drain on the NHS budget. So the whole idea of "free migration" is just silly. Period.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2010
This law is so B-S-ed!

And of course, now one will expect them to go after African and South American looking ppl. Because aint no white/european person gonna look like an immigrant.

I truly feel sorry for the Naija men with engine-eyes in Arizona.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by MandingoII(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
I'm conflicted.

On one hand the Mexicans are terrorizing Arizona and they are sick and tired of them.

ALOT of property owners are pissed off at Mexicans kicking over stuff and leaving garbarge in their yard. Including and not limited to deficating and urinating.

The drug wars,

Lets be clear! It is a CRIME to enter a country without that countries permission. It is an act or War!

Yet GREEDY OLE AMERICA didn't care when times were good and they could use these people for their labor, because they are unskilled and usually under-educated.

So I'm conflicted, because every LIFE deserves to live a good one,

AND

one of the reasons Mexicans and other Immigrants immigrate is because the Western Nations with ALL the MONEY have depraved their countries causing them to relocate to greener pasters, even at the cost of entering another country illegally just to find a DECENT living.

FURTHERMORE

People would NOT immigrate if their country was a happy, healthy place to live. Again, the reason their country is NOT a happy healthy place is because of Outside forces and Internal forces at the top of government causing the people at the bottom to get squeezed,

IMG/Worldbank the Europrean/American banks and CAPITALISM that is causing this.

and these people do not give a flying poot about colored people
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by morpheus24: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2010
MandingoII:

I'm conflicted.

On one hand the Mexicans are terrorizing Arizona and they are sick and tired of them.

ALOT of property owners are pissed off at Mexicans kicking over stuff and leaving garbarge in their yard. Including and not limited to deficating and urinating.

The drug wars,

Lets be clear! It is a CRIME to enter a country without that countries permission. It is an act or War!

Yet GREEDY OLE AMERICA didn't care when times were good and they could use these people for their labor, because they are unskilled and usually under-educated.

So I'm conflicted, because every LIFE deserves to live a good one,

AND

one of the reasons Mexicans and other Immigrants immigrate is because the Western Nations with ALL the MONEY have depraved their countries causing them to relocate to greener pasters, even at the cost of entering another country illegally just to find a DECENT living.

FURTHERMORE

People would NOT immigrate if their country was a happy, healthy place to live. Again, the reason their country is NOT a happy healthy place is because of Outside forces and Internal forces at the top of government causing the people at the bottom to get squeezed,

IMG/Worldbank the Europrean/American banks and CAPITALISM that is causing this.

and these people do not give a flying poot about colored people

Hmmmm and earlier you state you wonder why Nigerians don't stay within their borders.

You reallly are strange or maybe you have a soft spot for those meztizo people,
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by Travelista(f): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
I don't like how this situation is being portrayed. The police ARE NOT going to just start pulling people over to ask for their documents; you'll be asked to provide them if police have stopped you for something else (speeding, expired tags, erratic driving, whatever). They will then check to make sure that the documents you have provided are authentic and you're in the system. Most illegal immigrants won't even get to the point of being cross-checked with the database; you need alien registration papers to get state identification and if you crossed the border, you most likely won't have one.

I'm sorry but I support this measure wholeheartedly. Many people enter this country illegally and immediately try and right their situation; it may take a long time but it shows good faith to try and work within the system. The problem is that many along the Mexican border enter this country and live under the radar and cry foul once they've been caught. This country has taken to catering to one immigrant group for so long, that Latinos truly feel it's their right to do as they please whenever they want.

I do, however, see where the Latino community feels that they are being solely targeted but there's a reason for that: most other immigrants enter this country with the government's knowledge. Even African and Asian illegal immigrants enter this country and most likely had to go through customs, so America knows they're here; it's when their documents expire that they get on the wrong side of the law but most try and sort the problem out. But when you have people that run across a desert (at times trespassing on private property), that's another kettle of fish. What makes me laugh is that if you're caught in Mexico illegally, they treat you like an animal but demand that their citizens are accorded princely status when caught afoul of another country's immigration laws.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by morpheus24: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
This law is simply to frustrate the Federal government into pushing the immigration agenda forward. Its implementation is unrealistic and edges close to an apatheid style government restricting the freedom of movement of peoples. Something the US is dependent on if capitalism is to prosper and work efficiently.

No doubt there will be numerous LAw suits and this issue will be dragged throug the courts for as long as possible.

If implemented it will cost the state governmetn tax payer money when settling numerous laws suits brought by citizens.

Bushes Guest worker program was more feasible. These people are looking for work, money and a decent living standard. If they are prevented from obtaining citizenship or the process is prolonged then they serve a better chance of contributing to the US economy or alternatively if they are given tax exemptions for not being US residents. They can take the money ove border and sustain theri families there.

Of course the government is not going to like the latter idea cause thats taking money away from them regardless you can't have it both ways.

Can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
So I like many of you have heard all kinds of speculation about that bill - infringes on civil rights, leads to racial profiling, encourages corrupt law enforcement practices etc etc etc . . .

Instead of hearsay, how about we read the bill for ourselves to see what it really says shall we? straight from the AZ gov legislature website:

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
Purpose of the bill:
Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Arizona:
Section 1. Intent. The legislature finds that there is a compelling interest in the cooperative enforcement of federal immigration laws throughout all of Arizona. The legislature declares that the intent of this act is to make attrition through enforcement the public policy of all state and local government agencies in Arizona. The provisions of this act are intended to work together to discourage and deter the unlawful entry and presence of aliens and economic activity by persons unlawfully present in the United States

The Scope/Effect of the bill:
11 Sec. 2. Title 11, chapter 7, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding article 8, to read:
ARTICLE 8. ENFORCEMENT OF IMMIGRATION LAWS
11-1051. Cooperation and assistance in enforcement of immigration laws; indemnification
No official or agency of this state or a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state may limit or restrict the enforcement of federal immigration laws to less than the full extent permitted by federal law.
  This simply says, there is no new "power" given to law enforcement, just that which already exists in Federal law and that law enforcement officials should actually enforce the existing federal laws. This I think is the whole point of the bill.

What Law Enforcement can do:
For any lawful contact made by a law enforcement official or a law enforcement agency of this state or a law enforcement official or a law enforcement agency of a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state where reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States, a reasonable attempt shall be made, when practicable, to determine the immigration status of the person, except if the determination may hinder or obstruct an investigation.
  I guess this is the main portion people are up in arms over. . . it says if a police officer suspects during the course of "lawful contact" (ex. traffic stop, or during the investigation of a crime) that the person could be illegal, they have the right to ask them for ID such as a drivers licence - this shouldn't be a problem no? since only legal residents can get driver's licenses in the first place.

It's true this will lead to some kind of profiling but I think Tayo already showed how profiling is sometimes necessary. Let's continue . . .
What will happen if found to be illegal:
[b]Any person who is arrested shall have the person’s immigration status determined before the person is released. [/b]The person’s immigration status shall be verified with the federal government pursuant to 8 United States code section 1373(c).  A law enforcement official or agency of this state or a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state may not solely consider race, color or national origin in implementing the requirements of this subsection except to the extent permitted by the United States or Arizona Constitution.  A person is presumed to not be an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States if the person provides to the law enforcement officer or agency any of the following:

1.  A valid Arizona driver license.
2.  A valid Arizona nonoperating identification license.
3.  A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification.
4.  If the entity requires proof of legal presence in the United States before issuance, any valid United States federal, state or local government issued identification[/b]

C. If an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States is convicted of a violation of state or local law, on discharge from imprisonment or on the assessment of any monetary obligation that is imposed, the United States immigration and customs enforcement or the United States customs and border protection shall be immediately notified.

D.  Notwithstanding any other law, a law enforcement agency may securely transport an alien who the agency has received verification is unlawfully present in the united states and who is in the agency’s custody to a federal facility in this state or to any other point of transfer into federal custody that is outside the jurisdiction of the law enforcement agency.  a law enforcement agency shall obtain judicial authorization before securely transporting an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States to a point of transfer that is outside of this state.

I don't see why anyone should have a problem with the above.    If you're arrested and found to be illegal, you get handed over to Immigration authorities - not deported. If you can easily show your drivers license or any other ID you'll be fine. Kini big deal? I think we should all make the effort to find things out for ourselves instead of taking what the media spoonfeeds us. From what I see, legal residents of Arizona have nothing to be worried about at all. As long as you can show your driver's license, you'll be fine so what's all the hoopla about? or am I reading something wrong here?
  for the rest http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by Travelista(f): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
JeSoul:

So I like many of you have heard all kinds of speculation about that bill - infringes on civil rights, leads to racial profiling, encourages corrupt law enforcement practices etc etc etc . . .

Instead of hearsay, how about we read the bill for ourselves to see what it really says shall we? straight from the AZ gov legislature website:

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
Purpose of the bill:
The Scope/Effect of the bill:  This simply says, there is no new "power" given to law enforcement, just that which already exists in Federal law and that law enforcement officials should actually enforce the existing federal laws. This I think is the whole point of the bill.
  I guess this is the main portion people are up in arms over. . . it says if a police officer suspects during the course of "lawful contact" (ex. traffic stop, or during the investigation of a crime) that the person could be illegal, they have the right to ask them for ID such as a drivers licence - this shouldn't be a problem no? since only legal residents can get driver's licenses in the first place.

It's true this will lead to some kind of profiling but I think Tayo already showed how profiling is sometimes necessary. Let's continue . . . I don't see why anyone should have a problem with the above.    If you're arrested and found to be illegal, you get handed over to Immigration authorities - not deported. If you can easily show your drivers license or any other ID you'll be fine. Kini big deal? I think we should all make the effort to find things out for ourselves instead of taking what the media spoonfeeds us. From what I see, legal residents of Arizona have nothing to be worried about at all. As long as you can show your driver's license, you'll be fine so what's all the hoopla about? or am I reading something wrong here?
  for the rest http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

Thank you. When the police stop ANYONE, they ask for ID and they run the name through their computers to check for warrants; nothing new has been added to police procedure, so people really need to stop.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
Travelista:

Thank you. When the police stop ANYONE, they ask for ID and they run the name through their computers to check for warrants; nothing new has been added to police procedure, so people really need to stop.
Lol, an obvious fact getting lost in all the crying.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by montelik(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2010
Read an interesting article contrasting how Mexico handles its own immigration issues. Needless to say the hypocrisy of all the hue and cry over Arizona's laws couldn't be more obvious.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has accused Arizona of opening the door "to intolerance, hate, discrimination and abuse in law enforcement." But Arizona has nothing on Mexico when it comes to cracking down on illegal aliens. While open-borders activists decry new enforcement measures signed into law in "Nazi-zona" last week, they remain deaf, dumb or willfully blind to the unapologetically restrictionist policies of our neighbors to the south.

The Arizona law bans sanctuary cities that refuse to enforce immigration laws, stiffens penalties against illegal alien day laborers and their employers, makes it a misdemeanor for immigrants to fail to complete and carry an alien registration document, and allows the police to arrest immigrants unable to show documents proving they are in the U.S. legally. If those rules constitute the racist, fascist, xenophobic, inhumane regime that the National Council of La Raza, Al Sharpton, Catholic bishops and their grievance-mongering followers claim, then what about these regulations and restrictions imposed on foreigners?

— The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset "the equilibrium of the national demographics." How's that for racial and ethnic profiling?

— If outsiders do not enhance the country's "economic or national interests" or are "not found to be physically or mentally healthy," they are not welcome. Neither are those who show "contempt against national sovereignty or security." They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam and prove they can provide their own health care.

— Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years' imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years' imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama's illegal alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).

— Law enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations.
The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens' arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

— Ready to show your papers? Mexico's National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens' identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

All of these provisions are enshrined in Mexico's Ley General de Poblaci¢n (General Law of the Population) and were spotlighted in a 2006 research paper published by the Washington, D.C.-based Center for Security Policy. There's been no public clamor for "comprehensive immigration reform" in Mexico, however, because pro-illegal alien speech by outsiders is prohibited.

Consider: Open-borders protesters marched freely at the Capitol building in Arizona, comparing GOP Gov. Jan Brewer to Hitler, waving Mexican flags, advocating that demonstrators "Smash the State," and holding signs that proclaimed "No human is illegal" and "We have rights."

But under the Mexican constitution, such political speech by foreigners is banned. Noncitizens cannot "in any way participate in the political affairs of the country." In fact, a plethora of Mexican statutes enacted by its congress limit the participation of foreign nationals and companies in everything from investment, education, mining and civil aviation to electric energy and firearms. Foreigners have severely limited private property and employment rights (if any).

As for abuse, the Mexican government is notorious for its abuse of Central American illegal aliens who attempt to violate Mexico's southern border. The Red Cross has protested rampant Mexican police corruption, intimidation and bribery schemes targeting illegal aliens there for years. Mexico didn't respond by granting mass amnesty to illegal aliens, as it is demanding that we do. It clamped down on its borders even further. In late 2008, the Mexican government launched an aggressive deportation plan to curtain illegal Cuban immigration and human trafficking through Cancun.

Meanwhile, Mexican consular offices in the United States have coordinated with left-wing social justice groups and the Catholic Church leadership to demand a moratorium on all deportations and a freeze on all employment raids across America.

Mexico is doing the job Arizona is now doing — a job the U.S. government has failed miserably to do: putting its people first. Here's the proper rejoinder to all the hysterical demagogues in Mexico (and their sympathizers here on American soil) now calling for boycotts and invoking Jim Crow laws, apartheid and the Holocaust because Arizona has taken its sovereignty into its own hands:

Hip¢critas.
http://www.creators.com/conservative/michelle-malkin/how-mexico-treats-its-illegal-aliens.html
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Are you suggesting that those who work as nannies are illegal? And cleaners do not have papers?

How can the law be strict, or should I say it can only be perceived as strict if you are illegal and have something to hide.

Also on a  side note, why do people get all worked up when immigration and deportation or similar issues are been discussed around here?

The world may be a small place, but the resources inside it are limited. I work in NHS [Government's biggest healthcare set up, in fact, one of the biggest in the world] and I have seen how illegal immigrants can be a burden on this sector.

For example, people coming in from Nigeria/Pakistan/India etc without proper papers, who come here to be what we call "health tourist" i.e come to have their children here, in some cases do not have the right documents that enables them to receive free treatment on the NHS, however, as a health professional, we are bound by the duty of care and English law to still treat them.

A birth by an illegal immigrant in one of the NHS hospitals and a few days of stay to make sure the mum and new baby are okay will cost us in the excess of £4-5k per birth. This is money that could have been spent on those who are legal taken out of the system, a bed that could have been used for someone who have paid their dues is denied etc. And at the end, these folks leaves the UK or disappear into the system without ever paying back.

This sort of illegal immigrants are a drain on the NHS budget. So the whole idea of "free migration" is just silly. Period.

Are your questions real or are you joking? by the way, try not  to take words so literarily. Also, i have a suggestions about the NHS - if immigrants are a burden to the NHS and etc, then they should stand up against their policy makers whenever they decide to make war or steal resources from other countries. The amount spent doesn't make up for lost generations and the instablity there. There are better ways to do things.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
coldhearts:

Are your questions real or are you joking? by the way, try not  to take words so literarily. Also, i have a suggestions about the NHS - if immigrants are a burden to the NHS and etc, then they should stand up against their policy makers whenever they decide to make war or steal resources from other countries. The amount spent doesn't make up for lost generations and the instablity there. There are better ways to do things.

Do I sound like am joking? I'm sorry, let me just say that I am serious.

How is your post answering my questions?

As per your suggesting, it is a bit back ward, thanks but no thanks. smiley

I am tired of hearing retarded arguments of how  UK should pay or US should pay because of their parts in slave trade era or some other outlandish similarities. Hello, the generation who did those things are long dead. Move on, get a life and stop blaming the white man for your problems. Besides, UK going to war have sweet F.A to do with the NHS. Nice logic.

What are your better ways of doing things again?

If you do not have papers, do not come. Simple. Nah force them dey come here? I think it is my turn to ask you if you are joking. Please tell me you are. smiley
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2010
you weren't joking lol, well then find someone else to talk to. Tell them everything you wish to discuss including NHS and so on  and how that is affecting you huh wink.

Secondly, i think English might be a bit difficult for you. Therefore, i will re-write my sentence that you have somewhat twisted in order to start a different argument or perhaps to simply amuse yourself.

The emphasis is on  "whenever " and i quote the remaining sentence "they decide to make war or steal resources from other countries", i never referred to the past here ok . This is where i stop the conversation with you.

your rantings deserves an applause. let's try to stick with the topic  wink

I've made my comment and i could care less what you say or think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
late addition- an empty vessel makes the loudest noise
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 3:06am On Apr 29, 2010
What a wrapped mentality and logic.

I gave example as to how Immigrants can be a burden on the society, only for you to make some outlandish remarks that makes no sense, and once that is challenged you result to talking some more claptraps. Where is the logic?

Even going by you lame attempts at re-explaining yourself, let me play along and ask you how that is tackling the issue of illegal immigration? Please explain to me how the Foreign policy or actions of the UK abroad should justify treatments or acceptance of illegal immigrants in the NHS/UK?

I look forward to a decent and logical reply, if you can muster any out of you. smiley
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
get over yourself !, my initial conversation was not to you. Find someone else to talk to instead of acting up huh shocked ACTUALLY PLEASE DO CONTINUE, it is quite entertaining wink Goodbye to you smiley.

Anyway like i was saying before i was rudely interrupted;
The world is a small place and perhaps people choose to migrate to u.s/uk today but tomorrow might bring a reversal of this particular trend.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2010
Coldhearts & ElRazur . . . why don't you guys just get a room already grin
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
JeSoul:

@jesoul
huh   what? grin grin grin lol
haha i have no plans of hooking up online lol, i have enough guys bugging me already, why add to that huh also i only go for men lol. In the actual world, i'm a very conservative and serious girl and i don't take nonsense for the most part cheesy .
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by preselect(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
coldhearts:

@jesoul
huh what? grin grin grin lol
haha i have no plans of hooking up online lol, i have enough guys bugging me already, why add to that huh also i only go for men lol. In the actual world, i'm a very conservative and serious girl and i don't take nonsense for the most part cheesy .

then you are not ready for marriage bc marriage is full of ''nonsense'' for the most part grin
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by preselect(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
i hear arizona was a part of mexico in the early 19th century and beyond. they sold it to the US govt for $10million grin today they are likely being targeted by a law there.
lesson for all, think of the future generation in whatever you are doing today.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
pres-elect:

then you are not ready for marriage bc marriage is full of ''nonsense'' for the most part grin

lol grin
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
JeSoul:

I have nothing against her. Just wondering the logic to her post and what not. But yeah am okay, she is probably horrible in the room anyway. wink

PS
What happened? The email just stopped. Nah wah o. smiley
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
coldhearts:

@jesoul
huh   what? grin grin grin lol
haha i have no plans of hooking up online lol, i have enough guys bugging me already, why add to that huh[b] also i only go for men [/b] lol.
ElRazur:

I have nothing against her. Just wondering the logic to her post and what not. But yeah am okay, she is probably horrible in the room anyway. wink
  shocked  grin see yab . . . lol . . . Infact, I insist you guys get a room asap. This love is strong  grin

coldhearts:
In the actual world, i'm a very conservative and serious girl and i don't take nonsense for the most part cheesy .
pres-elect:

Kai Prez, marriage na nonsense? I sorry the woman that will be hitched to you oh!  grin
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2010
ElRazur:

PS
What happened? The email just stopped. Nah wah o. smiley

My brotha no mind me jare. I'm weird with communication like that sometimes. So if I ever vanish in the future, its not you, its me smiley. I saw your thread on the nl mixtape thing and was gonna hit you up and find out what's up. So . . . what's up? smiley
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by coldhearts(f): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
nairaland is too much lol grin grin grin
i have nothing against him also but i will refrain from saying more lol
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by ElRazur: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Jesoul
No worries.

Yeah the NL mixtape was coming up good, but then I have papers  to hand in. Plus my placement is at a research clinic, so omo ko si time. So I just left it. Besides, my PC gave me a "hardware failure" meaning I lost everything so I just pack it all aside till I buy a new pc.

I think a few peeps added stuff here and there. But given the differences in production ideas, schedules in real life, it wasn't easy jare. If I intend to do just an hour of music making, I end up spending all night on it and that affects my study etc. So I kinda left it for a while.

Anyway, I go email you soon, just take your time no rush. smiley
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
coldhearts:

nairaland is too much lol grin grin grin
i will refrain from saying more lol grin grin grin grin
Coldhearts I was trying to get you both to loosen up a bit. Worked!  grin

ElRazur:

@Jesoul
No worries.

Yeah the NL mixtape was coming up good, but then I have papers to hand in. Plus my placement is at a research clinic, so omo ko si time. So I just left it. Besides, my PC gave me a "hardware failure" meaning I lost everything so I just pack it all aside till I buy a new pc.

I think a few peeps added stuff here and there. But given the differences in production ideas, schedules in real life, it wasn't easy jare. If I intend to do just an hour of music making, I end up spending all night on it and that affects my study etc. So I kinda left it for a while.

Anyway, I go email you soon, just take your time no rush. smiley
Eya, sorry about your computer. Hope it wasn't too much of a financial hit. Yeah coordinating a mixtape is a hella lotta work. Either it takes a really looong time to get done, or its finished quickly but of poor quality. Issok, we go talk soon smiley. Stay blessed.
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by chic2pimp(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
Jesoul The MatchMaker, You know we all waiting in anticipation of Lil Jesoul's or Should I say Mini Jesoul's grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by JeSoul(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
chic2pimp:

Jesoul The MatchMaker
Yes yes dats me  cool . . . your turn . . . I hereby match you with  . . . drumroll, wait for it . . . Chiogo  grin the way you're always on her case, I know deep down, it's true love.

You know we all waiting in anticipation of Lil Jesoul's or Should I say Mini Jesoul's grin grin grin grin grin
you go wait tire ehn  grin. Illegals in Arizona have a better chance at evading the new law than you do of seeing mini j's anytime soon  grin cool
Re: Arizona Immigration Law. Necessary Or Bad Law? by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2010
JeSoul:

Yes yes dats me cool . . . your turn . . . I hereby match you with . . . drumroll, wait for it . . . Chiogo grin the way you're always on her case, I know deep down, it's true love.
Are You Psychic? shocked shocked
How did you know that? shocked grin grin grin
I can always have you as my Back up plan though wink grin

JeSoul:

you go wait tire ehn grin. Illegals in Arizona have a better chance at evading the new law than you do of seeing mini j's anytime soon grin cool
I highly doubt that grin
Seeing that Inter Milan are about to lift the champions League, I sense the Man of the House is about celebrate two things at a go. He'll surely think christmas has come early grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. / European & American Psychopaths: How To Understand Western "thought" / Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.