Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black (3134 Views)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by daejavuu: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
A young Nigerian man identified as Daniel Chukwuemeka, has taken to social media to talk about the backward state of the nation.

Daniel who is apparently living outside Nigeria currently, in a post he made on Facebook, explains his disgust at the lack of electricity an water as well as the state of mind of the black man.

According to him, the black man is selfish and cares only for what will bring him joy even if it is at the detriment of every other person.

However, Daniel says the white man thinks in the exact opposite way, which is why he succeeds.

In his post, which has gathered quite some buzz, Daniel goes on to talk about more of the differences between the black and white man.

Read below:

"After 29 years in Nigeria, I am finding it hard to reconcile with the fact that having constant electricity is not a myth; not having to call tanker driver for water every month is a possibility; quiet neighbourhood without occasions of loud speakers blaring out praise and worship is a reality; reliable and fast means of transport, steady WiFi, cheap food items, maximum security, friendly working environment (where your boss sees you in the morning and greets you first), and lots of social events in the city all day and night are attainable. All you had to do is work, earn, pay your tax, breathe, live, poopoo and fly.

"But then, if I envy the white man, it is not just because of all these achievements, which came about through his domination of countries in the Global South. Instead I envy his mind and the way it works, his ability to pander to unprecedented progress, which is a prerequisite for the sustenance of the flow of the wealth he stole from the GS.

"With the way the black man's mind works, even if he is to colonise the whole world and steal their wealth, he'll keep it to himself and his family and relatives alone, buy generator, set up bore-hole water system at his backyard, and erect a very tall wall around his mansion. Others can go and die.

"Check out the Nigerian leaders, for instance. They come to this Europe every now and then. They see how good life is here, how the government, through sincere public policies, impact the lives of every single member of society. But instead of imitating the good in others for the benefit of their own people, they'd rather perpetuate the status quo, so that the gap between the rich and the poor will keep getting wider, so that they'll have more reasons to feel rich and powerful.

"The white man's greed benefits the white race; the black man's greed handicaps the black race.

"The white man knows he will not live forever. And so he'd rather do something to make his name live forever, and most times something his own people will forever benefit from. The black man does not have the death consciousness. He only lives for now. He daily rejects death in Jesus name. And so, in order to enjoy life to its full, he neglects the future and grabs the wealth meant for his brothers all to himself."

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

"After 29 years in Nigeria, I am finding it hard to reconcile with the fact that having constant electricity is not a myth; not having to call tanker driver for water every month is a possibility; quiet neighbourhood without occasions of loud speakers blaring out praise and worship is a reality; reliable and fast means of transport, steady WiFi, cheap food items, maximum security, friendly working environment (where your boss sees you in the morning and greets you first), and lots of social events in the city all day and night are attainable. All you had to do is work, earn, pay your tax, breathe, live, poopoo and fly.

cool

I have to take note of this..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Asquare84(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
True talk

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Man2utd(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
What basically gives us joy is different, the black race gets joy from oppressing and killing of his brother, the white race gets joy in enriching others, you can imagine someone coming from a community where he has suffered deprivation all his life, and either luck or crookedness has access to resources, the first he will do is to try and recover for his year of suffering.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by SlayerForever: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
"With the way the black man's mind works, even if he is to colonise the whole world and steal their wealth, he'll keep it to himself and his family and relatives alone, buy generator, set up bore-hole water system at his backyard, and erect a very tall wall around his mansion. Others can go and die."

Laugh won kill me die. The guy is not smiling.

Well,on a serious note,I've never believed the black man is wired in a specific bad way. No not at all. What the black man and the black society needs is a new consciousness and orientation. Though part of the fault lies with us blacks in Africa,you must remember that Africa is still struggling majorly because of the machinations the whites left in place before packing their bags. They put power into the hands of stooges across Africa to make sure they continue pulling the strings and actively suppress the black voices that condemn their actions.
Note also,Africa is still bungling along because the country that is supposed to set the pace is still struggling to get itself: Nigeria,this is perpetuated by the whites too. In Europe,after the Renaissance in ancient Italy came the industrial revolution led by England,which drove the continent to the next level,Nigeria should have taken that place years ago but the country is now crippled.
At any length,I remain proudly black.
On a personal and ethnic level.
Most whites can't say sh!t to me.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by sonoforogun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
"The white man's greed benefits the white race; the black man's greed handicaps the black race.

"The white man knows he will not live forever. And so he'd rather do something to make his name live forever, and most times something his own people will forever benefit from. The black man does not have the death consciousness. He only lives for now. He daily rejects death in Jesus name. And so, in order to enjoy life to its full, he neglects the future and grabs the wealth meant for his brothers all to himself."

Na wa for the black man o!
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by GreyLaw(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
After so many years of pondering on both races, I finally and painfully came to the realisation that the White man is superior in mind.

For the Black race, capacity for abstract reasoning is a far-fetched thing; the Black man believes in the now and, thus, exists only therein.

We hate to hear this, but the evidence is all there to see. Like the OP opined, if it was the Black race that colonised the world, just like the Whites did, things right now would exist in a state of topsy-turvy.

Heck, the Black man actually ruled the world of old at some point, but what did he leave as relics, mementos and legacies to perpetuate his name and supremacy? Almost nothing! All this points to his innate short-sightedness and, I hate to say, near inferiority!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Papoose269(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nice write-up. I know a woman who died in Canada. She told her kids and grandkids that if they ever took her corpse back to Nigeria to be buried her spirit would haunt them for the rest of their lives. Apparently she believed in reincarnation and wanted to return to the world as a white person.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked !!!
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by SKhanmi: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
GreyLaw:
After so many years of pondering on both races, I finally and painfully came to the realisation that the White man is superior in mind.

For the Black race, capacity for abstract reasoning is a far-fetched thing; the Black man believes in the now and, thus, exists only therein.

We hate to hear this, but the evidence is all there to see. Like the OP opined, if it was the Black race that colonised the world, just like the Whites did, things right now would exist in a state of topsy-turvy.

Heck, the Black man actually ruled the world of old at some point, but what did he leave as relics, mementos and legacies to perpetuate his name and supremacy? Almost nothing! All this points to his innate short-sightedness and, I hate to say, near inferiority!

I'll just like you to consider these 2 points.

1) If we exchanged positions with the whites at birth, they get our culture, lifestyle, environment & obsolete education ,Do you still think they would be more superior?.

2)Who's stories get to be taught as history? The loser's or the winner?,Whose legacies will be destroyed or suppressed? Where did our major sources of education especially about africa come from?.

If you believe all humans are equal, then given the right education or indoctrination without interference from saboteurs, the blacks would not have been so different. Else you're simply comparing a white god with a black monkey. Brain capacity is different.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Nonaira1: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
What a beautiful write up. I support wholeheartedly. One of the main reason I thank my parents for getting me out that zoo called Niggeria. The best gift ever given to me was opportunity to migrate out. If not for my parents and the love i have for igbo, I would have completely erased any existemce that traces me back to that pitiful excuse of a country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by MacBan: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Front page material...
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by chibuzorAbia: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
SIMPLEST SOLUTIONS :

STOP PRAISING CRIMINALS CALLED RICH PEOPLE, 99% OF 'RICH' PEOPLE IN AFRICA ARE EX GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WITH NO VISIBLE SOURCE OF INCOME.

ALSO, FOR THE TIME BEING POOR PEOPLE SHOULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BORNING WRETCHED KIDS AND MULTIPLYING POVERTY, DESPAIR, FRUSTRATION AND DESPERATION! !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by IdeyFindWife: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
it's a pity really.

the whole thing's a confused mess that's getting worse everyday.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Pauls0n(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hope to migrate one day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by gegee(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2018
The useleses politician earns huge salaries and obscene bonuses, lives in government provided mansions drives official cars has official police security, has a standby power plant, has access to fuel when others don't. The ordinary man on d street has to stand under blistering heat for at least 2 hours listening to these useless politicians talk rubbish during rallys so he can afford to buy akara and bread with 20 Naira pure water because half of the money has already been spent on transport back home because d transporters have increased d fair cause fuel is scarce. So the.ordinary man eats.his akara and bread with pure water in d light of a candle of course there is no power supply and no money to buy gen or fuel he only has enough for AKARA AND BREAD WITH 20 NAIRA PURE WATER

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Man2utd:
What basically gives us joy is different, the black race gets joy from oppressing and killing of his brother, the white race gets joy in enriching others, you can imagine someone coming from a community where he has suffered deprivation all his life, and either luck or crookedness has access to resources, the first he will do is to try and recover for his year of suffering.
i wanna laugh up and down for that statement . History has shown whites are about that for their own race undecided while exploiting other races even on their own land in their own countries
There is not 1 country they stepped in that they did not suppress, marginalize ,steal from the native of the land.
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 22, 2018
@ the author .The Black race is not Nigeria. How can it be measured by What Nigeria has or hasnt done thus far?

@ this thread . Its useless and full of useless wailing. Got get yer pvc and vote better undecided cuz sitting her on nairaland crying anout the supposed inferiority of yer race based of YER life in nigeria is not chaning anything for u!
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
What a beautiful write up. I support wholeheartedly. One of the main reason I thank my parents for getting me out that zoo called Niggeria. The best gift ever given to me was opportunity to migrate out. If not for my parents and the love i have for igbo, I would have completely erased any existemce that traces me back to that pitiful excuse of a country.
ok but what brings u to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Samusu(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm, o my God

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Man2utd(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i wanna laugh up and down for that statement . History has shown whites are about that for their own race undecided while exploiting other races even on their own land in their own countries
There is not 1 country they stepped in that they did not suppress, marginalize ,steal from the native of the land.

They must have stolen the black mans brain, because even after our freedom and with so much resources, nothing seem to have changed...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Perfecttouch(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Man2utd:

They must have stolen the black mans brain, because even after our freedom and with so much resources, nothing seem to have changed...
nigeria man
your father offends someone and what he does is tie him and his generation with juju
abeg what has his generation got to do with it?why cant u just deal with man alone?
you offend someone and the next thing is ,he no go better for your family,your generation ,your children unborn.
why?nigerians why?
agbero will tell u ,koni da fun iyalaya e,

okadaman will tell u my sweat will judge you

a pedestrian will tell u it shall not be well with u if u mistakenly splash water on them.
frustration is in the land but the level of curse,abuse,juju, anger issue hovering over this country is enough to tie the country down and stop it from making progress.
ABEG SHEY OYINBO SELF GET SWEAR WORDS?
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by GreyLaw(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
SKhanmi:

I'll just like you to consider these 2 points.

1) If we exchanged positions with the whites at birth, they get our culture, lifestyle, environment & obsolete education ,Do you still think they would be more superior?.

2)Who's stories get to be taught as history? The loser's or the winner?,Whose legacies will be destroyed or suppressed? Where did our major sources of education especially about africa come from?.

If you believe all humans are equal, then given the right education or indoctrination without interference from saboteurs, the blacks would not have been so different. Else you're simply comparing a white god with a black monkey. Brain capacity is different.

I'm sorry my reply is coming late.

But why should we swap cultures and education with them? Is it not a sign of their superiority that the education and cultures they developed are seen to be better, and the main drivers of their excellence in every field of human endeavour?

You cannot bind a strong man in his house if you are not stronger. The White man came to Africa, colonised the Black race, and forced his language on upon him. Even till date, the White man's languages are the mainstay of the Black race. That, sir, is superiority at its best.

How many of our local languages have we updated to reflect the modern day realities of science and tech, or even arts? Yet, Armenians, Germans, the English, Lithuanians, and some other funny European tribes can proudly teach a six-year course in Medicine, or Engineering, in their languages!

Even the Orientals are better! Japanese people rough-handled the Koreans and Chinese, and it'll surprise you Japan colonised these people mercilessly. Yet, these people rose above their past and are challenging the West (including Japan).

The Black race has no excuse, for put the White man in Black Africa and he'll still do wonders.

A prime example: give America or any other developed country to the African born and bred Black man and he'll tear down the very fabrics of civilisation there.

Case study: for all the evils of apartheid in South Africa, yet, the White man gave her the economic and infrastructural developments she has today. After Mandela, what have Zuma, Mbeki and co done?

Like I said, the White man may not be a better human being per se, but he is far better in mind. His foresight, power of abstract reasoning and nation building are unparalled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by HiddenShadow: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Example of this selfish is the opposition to True Federalism by the North and the secret pact to undermine importations through Eastern ports by the West.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Nonaira1: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
ok but what brings u to nairaland?

I enjoy seeing how much of a hellhole your sai buhari dragged una in in just 3 years. I enjoy watching una suffer. That's why.

Anymore question?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by daejavuu: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
@ the author .The Black race is not Nigeria. How can it be measured by What Nigeria has or hasnt done thus far?

@ this thread . Its useless and full of useless wailing. Got get yer pvc and vote better undecided cuz sitting her on nairaland crying anout the supposed inferiority of yer race based of YER life in nigeria is not chaning anything for u!
You're here spewing rubbish, didn't we get pvc in 2015!!? What's the result?? Lets Go out and protest and demand for our right. I won't be surprised if you are related to a politician.
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by daejavuu: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Perfecttouch:
nigeria man
your father offends someone and what he does is tie him and his generation with juju
abeg what has his generation got to do with it?why cant u just deal with man alone?
you offend someone and the next thing is ,he no go better for your family,your generation ,your children unborn.
why?nigerians why?
agbero will tell u ,koni da fun iyalaya e,

okadaman will tell u my sweat will judge you

a pedestrian will tell u it shall not be well with u if u mistakenly splash water on them.
frustration is in the land but the level of curse,abuse,juju, anger issue hovering over this country is enough to tie the country down and stop it from making progress.
ABEG SHEY OYINBO SELF GET SWEAR WORDS?
Very well Said.
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by kay9(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2018
GreyLaw:

I'm sorry my reply is coming late.

But why should we swap cultures and education with them? Is it not a sign of their superiority that the education and cultures they developed are seen to be better, and the main drivers of their excellence in every field of human endeavour?

You cannot bind a strong man in his house if you are not stronger. The White man came to Africa, colonised the Black race, and forced his language on upon him. Even till date, the White man's languages are the mainstay of the Black race. That, sir, is superiority at its best.

How many of our local languages have we updated to reflect the modern day realities of science and tech, or even arts? Yet, Armenians, Germans, the English, Lithuanians, and some other funny European tribes can proudly teach a six-year course in Medicine, or Engineering, in their languages!

Even the Orientals are better! Japanese people rough-handled the Koreans and Chinese, and it'll surprise you Japan colonised these people mercilessly. Yet, these people rose above their past and are challenging the West (including Japan).

The Black race has no excuse, for put the White man in Black Africa and he'll still do wonders.

A prime example: give America or any other developed country to the African born and bred Black man and he'll tear down the very fabrics of civilisation there.

Case study: for all the evils of apartheid in South Africa, yet, the White man gave her the economic and infrastructural developments she has today. After Mandela, what have Zuma, Mbeki and co done?

Like I said, the White man may not be a better human being per se, but he is far better in mind. His foresight, power of abstract reasoning and nation building are unparalled.

Bro, God bless you!!

I have been singing this same song to my friends, my family, anybody that'll listen. There is something inherently wrong in the way that we - we Nigerians, we sub-Saharan Africans, we Black people - there is something very wrong in the way we think. We raise our children to think first and foremost for themselves. We celebrate wealth, power and strength, irrespective of how it is gotten - and we make mockery of the poor and weak. We practically hate to have anything to do with misfortune and hardship - "it is not my portion! i reject it in jesus name!".... and yet we want our society to get better. We dance and chorus to "if u no get money, hide your face!", so our youths do everything and anything to get that money... Well, news flash - we are the product of our own collective mindset.

We only celebrate wealth and power - so we have rich men who do everything in their power to remain rich and oppress the poor.

We believe the end justifies the means - so we have crooks and thieves and corrupt criminals in power... and we keep on singing their praises. Because in our eyes, they are successful, "dem don hammer", and if we praise them, emulate them and do as they do, we will "hammer" too.

We refuse to stand up for each other - so the police and military, mopol, sars, they shoot and kill and arrest with impunity, because they know an average Nigerian will never put his life on the line for another person - "never! make i die troway like dat?"

Those politicians, corrupt officials, government appointees and so on that embezzle billions, where did they come from? Did they fall down from heaven, or climb out of the ground?? Of course not! They are ALL ordinary Nigerians like me and you, they were born in Nigeria, grew up in Nigeria, and then joined their forebears in dragging Nigeria even further down - and when they are done, other ordinary Nigerians will replace them and do even worse. IT IS ALL IN OUR MINDS, AND UNTIL WE ALL DECIDE TO THINK FOR EACH OTHER FIRST, INSTEAD OF OURSELVES, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

I have already made my own decision: I WILL BE DIFFERENT, AND I WILL RAISE MY CHILDREN TO BE DIFFERENT. I will raise them to be better than I was raised - to put justice, equity, and honesty before wealth and power.

The choice is ours: Stop complaining; just change yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by Pavore9: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Sadly true.
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by kay9(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Front page please.

cc lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by orisa37: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Easy chap.
Re: Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black by omoharry(f): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2018
kay9:

Bro, God bless you!!

I have been singing this same song to my friends, my family, anybody that'll listen. There is something inherently wrong in the way that we - we Nigerians, we sub-Saharan Africans, we Black people - there is something very wrong in the way we think. We raise our children to think first and foremost for themselves. We celebrate wealth, power and strength, irrespective of how it is gotten - and we make mockery of the poor and weak. We practically hate to have anything to do with misfortune and hardship - "it is not my portion! i reject it in jesus name!".... and yet we want our society to get better. We dance and chorus to "if u no get money, hide your face!", so our youths do everything and anything to get that money... Well, news flash - we are the product of our own collective mindset.

We only celebrate wealth and power - so we have rich men who do everything in their power to remain rich and oppress the poor.

We believe the end justifies the means - so we have crooks and thieves and corrupt criminals in power... and we keep on singing their praises. Because in our eyes, they are successful, "dem don hammer", and if we praise them, emulate them and do as they do, we will "hammer" too.

We refuse to stand up for each other - so the police and military, mopol, sars, they shoot and kill and arrest with impunity, because they know an average Nigerian will never put his life on the line for another person - "never! make i die troway like dat?"

Those politicians, corrupt officials, government appointees and so on that embezzle billions, where did they come from? Did they fall down from heaven, or climb out of the ground?? Of course not! They are ALL ordinary Nigerians like me and you, they were born in Nigeria, grew up in Nigeria, and then joined their forebears in dragging Nigeria even further down - and when they are done, other ordinary Nigerians will replace them and do even worse. IT IS ALL IN OUR MINDS, AND UNTIL WE ALL DECIDE TO THINK FOR EACH OTHER FIRST, INSTEAD OF OURSELVES, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

I have already made my own decision: I WILL BE DIFFERENT, AND I WILL RAISE MY CHILDREN TO BE DIFFERENT. I will raise them to be better than I was raised - to put justice, equity, and honesty before wealth and power.

The choice is ours: Stop complaining; just change yourself first.
you are right..the change should start with our individual self because we are a component of the society that we live in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Southern Dream / Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS / Ihedioha Crying After Supreme Court Verdict (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.