Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Is Grand Caravan A Good Jeep To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Grand Caravan A Good Jeep To Buy (950 Views)

Photos Of The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee / Advice On Dodge Grand Caravan 2003 For Hire Purchase / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Grand Caravan A Good Jeep To Buy by oloyemeji: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
I am considering of getting Dodge caravan, I want to know if it's economical to use. Thanks I appreciate your response and advice .
Re: Is Grand Caravan A Good Jeep To Buy by Alvin007: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dodge Caravan or Grand Caravan isn’t a Jeep. Neither is it an SUV..it’s a Minivan. As it’s name(Caravan) implies, it is meant to serve a family purpose..
Go for the one with a 2.4l i4 engine...and you’ll get good fuel economy with ‘normal’ performance. Regarding the v6 variant, city driving isn’t all that economical. But, you’ll enjoy it’s fuel consumption and performance (a lot of power) better, on the highway. It’s a rugged vehicle though..parts are a little hard to come by, unlike its counterparts(Nissan Quest, Toyota Sienna..etc)
Re: Is Grand Caravan A Good Jeep To Buy by oloyemeji: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alvin007:
Dodge Caravan or Grand Caravan isn’t a Jeep. Neither is it an SUV..it’s a Minivan. As it’s name(Caravan) implies, it is meant to serve a family purpose..
Go for the one with a 2.4l i4 engine...and you’ll get good fuel economy with ‘normal’ performance. Regarding the v6 variant, city driving isn’t all that economical. But, you’ll enjoy it’s fuel consumption and performance (a lot of power) better, on the highway. It’s a rugged vehicle though..parts are a little hard to come by, unlike its counterparts(Nissan Quest, Toyota Sienna..etc)
Thanks it spare part is my major concern if their is alternative I won't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Takes North American Car Of The Year Award / Lexus RX 300 For Sale In Port Harcourt. / The Case Of The Uber Driver That Shot An Aggressor Dead In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.