Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. (1890 Views)

Shop On Amazon/EBay/Argos/Asos To Nigeria For only $3.99/LB in 7DAYs / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
Hope you are having a great week. Just to remind us that IQ Express is still in the business of offering premium international logistics services. Our services remain fast, safe, and super pocket friendly. In fact, it is not an exaggeration to mention that one cannot get an offer as better as ours anywhere. It is a fact that almost all persons who engage the services of freight forwarding companies dream about the opportunity to relax with zero worries while the service providers handle the entire logistics processes, from international transportation to delivery. At IQ Express, we make this dream a reality. Our simplified integrated structures ensure that clients are freed from all worries and stress as we take care of all the processes. Also, through the highly sophisticated tracking system available on our website, clients can keep track of their freights in real time. When it comes to speed, professionalism, and reliability, IQ Express is second to none.
Contact us today and enjoy the ultimate freight forwarding experience.

Our shipping rates starts from £3.75/kg from UK to Lagos and £4.75/kg to other states, $3.75/lb from US to Lagos and $4.75/lb to other states.

Estimated time of delivery is 3 to 7 working days from flight date.

Other freight plans also available, contact us for more details.

Phone: +442074761974, +2348150555029
Email: info@iqexpress.co.uk

Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Purchase your equipments, heavy machineries, devices and gadgets and ship them to any state in Nigeria using IQ Express at a very affordable rate.

IQ Express, we deliver the world to your door.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Do you want to import items for your company?. IQ Express is your best bet, we don't just ship your container to Nigeria, we also handle customs clearing.
Let us do the heavy lifting for you.

IQ Express, we deliver the world to your door.

Do have a great week.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2018
1. Standard Air Freight:
UK - £3.75/kg - Lagos and £4.75/kg - other states (Min Chargeable Weight: 30kg) {ETD: 3 - 7 Working Days from Flight Date}
US - $3.75/lb - Lagos and $4.75/lb - other states (Min Chargeable Weight: 30lb) {ETD: 3 - 7 Working Days from Flight Date}

2. Express Air Freight:
UK - £7/kg - Lagos and £8/kg - other states (Min Chargeable Weight: 100kg) {ETD: 1 - 4 Working Days from Flight Date)
US - $7/kg - Lagos and $8/kg - other states (Min Chargeable Weight: 100lb) {ETD: 1 - 4 Working Days from Flight Date}

3. Ocean Freight Consol:
UK - £1.99/kg - Lagos and £2.99/kg - other states (Min Chargeable Weight: 300kg) {ETD: 4 - 7 Weeks from Sail Date}
US - $1.99/lb - Lagos and $2.99/lb - other states (Min Chargeable Weight: 300lb) {ETD: 4 - 7 Weeks from Sail Date}

Please Note: Chargeable Weight is the greater of either the Scale Weight or Volumetric Weight.

We also offer other services like -

1. Warehousing and Products Distribution
2. Procurement and Supply Chain
3. Road Haulage and Parcel Deliveries
4. Products Assembling and Manufacturing
5. Customs Clearing
6. Shop for Me - We help you purchase items on online stores in UK and US and Ship them right to your door step in Nigeria. All you need to do is send a link and we will send you a quote for the item. You can pay in Dollars, Pounds or Naira via bank transfer or online payment. And be able to track your goods on our website.
You can post the link or item number of what you like to purchase and we will reply you on this thread or use the SHOP FOR ME form on our website.
Feel free to drop your questions or requests here on Nairaland .

Our Contact : UK - +44204761974 , US - +12812654937 , NIG - 08150555029, 08150555021.

Customers Satisfaction is our priority.

www.iqexpress.co.uk

We Deliver Trust, Bringing the World to your door step!
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Make enquiries and place your shopping and shipping orders here. Or contact us using the contact info on the signature.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2018
iqexpress:
Make enquiries and place your shopping and shipping orders here. Or contact us using the contact info on the signature.

We shop, ship and deliver to your doorstep in Nigeria. Contact us now.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Have a nice weekend.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Trust only the best with your cargo, trust IQ express.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
We are here to take your shipping orders and requests.
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by iqexpress: 1:31pm On May 29, 2018
Do you need to ship small or large goods?... We've got you covered, from procurement or collection to customs clearing and haulage delivery to you address in Nigeria, Ghana, SA, Kenya ETC.

View some of our completed jobs - https://iqexpress.co.uk/portfolio/
Re: Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. by Nikra(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Konstantine99:
I think it's hard to compare or convert to another unit since it is different countries that send the goods to the other country. I remember when I faced the same problem with my product that I wanted to send across the border. It was a hustle with all these documents and different bureaucratic things. However, I've found a way to calculate it. There is a converter that helped me to transform 8kg to lbs. It's great that something that works online can do the work quickly and pretty good (because of the simple interface). So this is a comparison...
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Paid To Read Email Sites To Make Money! / How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account / customise wristbands for your events. campaign, church, birthday etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.