Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account (1890 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Get A Verified U.S.A Paypal Account, Debit Card, U.S.A Phone Number And U.S.A Virtual Address. / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account by emo2302(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hello. Good News to Nigerians who have been craving for thier own very paypal account.

Buy a verified Paypal account guaranteed to pass all Paypal tests. The Paypal Account is verified with Bank Account & SSN (USA)

Paypal is 100% Legit
Paypal is made with unique and dedicated IP Address
Bank Verified
Open for paypal none supported countries such as nigeria, ghana, pakistan and more.
SSN Verified

The delivery will take 1-3 business days from the time of your purchase to be sure that the paypal account have no any problem, but mostly after 24 hours we deliver your Verified Paypal Account.

Q: What else i get?
A: you will get in addition full access of email address, full information of paypal account including SSN, Driver License and other important information for USA Paypal Account.

Q: Can i use the bank attached to my paypal?
A: No, that bank is virtual but 100% legitimate for USA Paypal Account.

Q: Can i withdraw money inside my paypal?
A: NO, you can only spend, send, receive, shopping online but cannot withdraw, or you can have someone who can buy your paypal funds and exchange to real cash.

Q: Can i use proxy or any free USA IP to use this paypal?
A: you should not, Paypal do not allow multiple account per 1 USA IP, so i suggest you use the dedicated USA VPN attached to this Paypal package.

Q: Is the SSN used is real?
A: No, its like a virtual bank that is good for verification or confirmation purpose only.

for enquiries about this Paypal account
visit www. fastbizdepot.com/epay/ or
call 08037212165, 08158900711
Re: How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account by emo2302(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Buy a verified Paypal account guaranteed to pass all Paypal tests.
The Paypal Account is verified with Bank Account & SSN (USA)

Paypal is 100% Legit
Paypal is made with unique and dedicated IP Address
Bank Verified
Open for paypal none supported countries such as nigeria, ghana, pakistan and more.
SSN Verified

The delivery will take 1-3 business days from the time of your purchase to be sure that the paypal account have no any problem, but mostly after 24 hours we deliver your Verified Paypal Account.

Q: What else i get?
A: You will get in addition full access of email address, full information of paypal account including SSN, Driver License and other important information for USA Paypal Account.

Q: Can i use the bank attached to my paypal?
A: YES.

Q: Can i withdraw money inside my paypal?
A: YES, you can spend, send, receive, online and withdraw.

Q: Can i use proxy or any free USA IP to use this paypal?
A: you should not, Paypal do not allow multiple account per 1 USA IP, so i suggest you use the dedicated USA VPN attached to this Paypal package.

Q: Is the SSN used real?
A: No, its like a virtual bank that is good for verification or confirmation purpose only.

for enquiries about this Paypal account

USA Bank Account + Card

If you have been looking for a USA bank account, there is the solution on how to get one here.

Features:

Funds are backed by a nationally chartered FDIC insured bank
Full protection against unlawful use and fraud by Visa’s Zero Liability Program
Secure Online Account Management
SMS Alerts
No SSN Required
Best recommended for a None USA Citizen
Accepted for retail purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
Pay your bills online, by phone or in person
Access to funds 24/7/365 at over 33 million+ ATMs worldwide
Text Message (SMS) Account Alerts
Multi-lingual customer call center available 24/7/365
Free direct deposit
Free online balance inquiry
Free signature purchases US or international
No cardholder fees for Visa payments to service providers
View your transaction history online free 24/7/365
Convenient online bill payments and money transfers 24/7/365
Get cashback from merchants
Paypal Verification and Paypal Withdrawals
MoneyPak Reload / Free of Charge

We also offer for sale
1. Visa Credit Cards of all denominations. These cards are accepted everywhere.
2. Virtual USA Bank Accounts
3. USA address that will accept and ship items to your Nigerian Address
4. Dedicated USA Ip address VPN etc

For enquiries about this Paypal account
Re: How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account by georgeric38: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Would anyone recommend buying from Auction Essistance for a verified PayPal account here? www.auctionessistance.com/shop

I can't find much reviews on them, I already got scammed by other sellers such as lightvcc and buyvcc, don't want to get scammed again.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Fix Your Wallpaper And 3D / Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. / Forex---super Math Profit System Is The Best Arrow Software!no Repainting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.