Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos (20095 Views)

Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Charms, Fetish Items Dropped At Ikot Ekpene - Uyo Highway In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
The massive protest by aggrieved members of Adadia community in Uruanlocal government of Akwa Ibom state - took a new turn as residents resorted to the use of native doctor in order to champion their cause. The angry crowd went diabolical in the presence of security personnel stationed there as they "invoked the spirits of the land" to help them fight against an oil company if their demands are not met.

According to reports, the protesters had since yesterday fell palm trees and several other economic trees thereby blocking access road, hindering Moni Pulo Oil Company from bringing their equipment to the community without signing of memorandum of understanding MOU.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/angry-residents-implore-services-native-doctor-protest-akwa-ibom-photos.html

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2018

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by jonadaft: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fools

Spirit wey dey drink Fanta and cabin biscuits grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by MhizAJ(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Why are we so fetish in Africa especially Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by IkpuNnu(f): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
See as dem dey waste minerals for there...

I wish I live near there.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
I think you are the one making fool of yourself here no Wonder the land know no peace since white succeeded in truncated our culture.And black keep despises their culture..
Jonathan:
Fools

Spirit wey dey drink Fanta and cabin biscuits grin

7 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by jonadaft: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
I think you are the one making fool of yourself here no Wonder the land know no peace since white succeeded in truncated our culture.And black keep despises their culture..
Lol
What a morọn

And your arcade culture invented Fanta and cabin biscuits àbí?
Look in the mirror, the fool would be staring back at you.

10 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by TourismMan(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is serious. So you mean those fanta and coke are not 'fanta-able' and 'coke-able'?

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dem don spoil market for Fanta and Coke

Drink of the gods

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by adisabarber(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na wa. I wonder the load wey this girl carry for front to warrant these straps grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by blowjob: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
dainformant:
The massive protest by aggrieved members of Adadia community in Uruanlocal government of Akwa Ibom state - took a new turn as residents resorted to the use of native doctor in order to champion their cause. The angry crowd went diabolical in the presence of security personnel stationed there as they "invoked the spirits of the land" to help them fight against an oil company if their demands are not met.

According to reports, the protesters had since yesterday fell palm trees and several other economic trees thereby blocking access road, hindering Moni Pulo Oil Company from bringing their equipment to the community without signing of memorandum of understanding MOU.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/angry-residents-implore-services-native-doctor-protest-akwa-ibom-photos.html
NOISE... angry
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
I no fit laugh abeg cheesy

So you mean coke and Fanta can be used to appease to the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by DannyJ19(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Their spirit dey drink Fanta
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
South which way

How long are u gonna allow this hausaFulanis to suck u dry

If other South don't want disintegration like we Igbos; at least they should fight for restructuring .

So that Lagos will belong to the south West fully

South South can enjoy their oil and have subsequent development

Shame on the south

North are enjoying their resources free of charge whereas South are sharing theirs unfairly with the North

There are many resources in the North; gold etc but na only them they benefit from am

This why am always proud to be an Igbo man

If say na only us get all this South South oil. Na do or die

We will not be exploited easily

See as this mumus carry charm like say e go change anything

2 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by agwom(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by buffalowings4: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bunch of cowards up there complaining about fetishism.
How many protest's have you guys attended

Keyboard warriors

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is this new? when God makes phone calls, Enters private jet, needs tithe.. Why won't spirit drink fanta?

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by lordswill03: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
What's up with the gods and minerals?
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by chuks34(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fantastic god's and cokastic ancestors
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by tunde37(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
lol coke and fanta to gods, biafra people weak me this night.
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by delivryboy: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
South south people and their sense of entitlement. Just bring let us eat, that's all they know. Businesses are shutting down in the Niger Delta because the youths always mobilize themselves and shut the gates of any little company trying to grow, disrupting operation and making huge demands when the company has not even "break-even" yet. Little wonder why most companies relocate to Lagos and would rather bring finished products to sell in the Delta. Moni-Pulo is owned by Chief Lulu Briggs, a Rivers man and one of their own.

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by alewo002(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
god's that drinks fanta and coke, Hmmmmm Nigeria. This one week me oh.
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by teflonjake(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
Why are we so fetish in Africa especially Nigeria undecided

Lived in europe or the American continent?

Don't be fooled dear, it's the same practice all over the world.....they have psychics, if you have ever consulted one, you will know there are no differences btwn our african doctors and them.

I grew up there, I have consulted them, it's all same.....
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by EternalTruth: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
adisabarber:
Na wa. I wonder the load wey this girl carry for front to warrant these straps grin
pervert na the only thing wey ur eyes see be that?

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Even the gods dey sip fanta and coke. wawu
Re: Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos by pennywys(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Uruan and witchcraft are like 5&6

Meanwhile make the Olulu Briggs/Moni Pulo go settle them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commissioning Turns Sour As Angry FCT Minister Suspends FCT Fire Service Boss / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project / NCC Denies Leaking Peter Obi's Phone Conversation With Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.