Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lady Shares Her Horrible Experience At The INEC Office While Trying To Get PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Shares Her Horrible Experience At The INEC Office While Trying To Get PVC (484 Views)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Its Not Fair To Say I Sit In Air-conditioned Office While Killings Goes On:pmb / ‘Rodents Invaded Buhari’s Office While He Was Away’ – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Horrible Experience At The INEC Office While Trying To Get PVC by dably: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to her Instagram page to share her horrible experience at the INEC office in Lekki while trying to register for Permanent Voters Card. She shared the vote above and wrote;

So guys pls indulge my long post. I never do this but In this case I have to make an exception... From my experience so far I dont think @inecnigeria wants the Nigerian populace to get their pvc (voters card). I personally have been to 4 locations btw ikoyi and lekki and each time they redirect me elsewhere. Am doing this post because I think they are honestly trying to frustrate Nigerians not to be able to get their cards and by extension not be able to be part of the electoral voting process come 2019.
I was at the lekki maruwa area to register and the man standing at the gate in this photo was not letting people through at some point he even said only those willing to be under the sun the entire day are those that will get registered or pickup their cards and I asked my self how possible it is for someone to leave their jobs for the entire day and stand under the hot sun jst to register for pvc Can it not be done in 1hr.
Also another man that was there was complaining bitterly and he told me that he was there the previous day and could not register as well because once the list of names gets to 120 people they close for the day that means if you don’t come at 5am to write your name if you get there at 9am like I did you can’t be attended to for that day. WHY FOR GOODNESS SAKE? If you only register 120 people per day when will all 170million of us get registered?
Not only should there be a canopy and chairs to accommodate people but there has to be another way to do this Registerstion in a decent and efficient manner.
If your experience was different pls share.#myopinion #inec #pvcregisteration#stressfulashell #whytho

GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/lady-shares-horrible-experience-inec-office-trying-get-pvc

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrible Experience At The INEC Office While Trying To Get PVC by dably: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
kiss
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrible Experience At The INEC Office While Trying To Get PVC by authehighness: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
it is only in the south,you will see this madness,over there in the north,cows and underages are registered,with abeg,sharply sharply,without waste of time,permit me to say this,nigeria is shithole
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrible Experience At The INEC Office While Trying To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
DONT GIVE UP, I'VE GOTTEN MINE
we need another president... A president who would carry every ethnic group along, not a divisive one. Can,t u see that religious/tribal crises have worsened under this regime? Even Governor Ortom an APC stalwart has confirmed it - d guy eye don clear... Get ur PVC & do d needful

(1) (Reply)

APC State Chairmen Declare Support For President Buhari G / Peter Obi Gives Conditions To Be Met For Nigeria And Africa To Develop / EFCC Quizzes Dankwambo’s Chief Of Staff Over 2015 PDP Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.