Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush (32429 Views)

2 Yobe Schoolgirls Killed In Rescue Operation, Others Still Missing.. / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by michoim(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
See prompt military response under PMB compare to clueless GEJ that didn't make any move during his time until it was too late..
Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by pennywys(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
yarimo:
you must be an indigene of otouke grin grin
see ur brown teeth
Abhoki

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by kense88: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Keep deceiving your self. You must touch daura in 2019

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by olasclef(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Hope the kidnappers were arrested too.I will like to see their faces.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by awa(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Buhari and APC just pulled a campaign slogan for 2019.

Hmmmn....looks like an arranged abduction.

Anyway I am happy for the girls for not suffering same fate as chibok girls.

Indeed arranged abduction is what we call it. It is purely publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by ConcernedNL: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2018
It's getting clearer that Buhari or his cohorts are involved with Boko Haram.

Or this is another failed attempt by the government

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by tdayof(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

You useless Buhari that till date has failed to rescue 76 lecturers in captivity of Boko Haram almost a year after...abeg go and sleep ...even this so called rescue is clearly a lie

That's the problem with Nigerians. Uninformed people and always criticizing.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/258227-boko-haram-releases-university-lecturers-policewomen.html

https://guardian.ng/news/boko-haram-releases-kidnapped-unimaid-lecturers/
Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by Alejoas(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Was the abduction news even confirmed to us?

Was it the same technically defeated Boko Haram that has the same capacity to abduct and feed this huge number again?

angry shocked....the story no dey add up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by 9jaArea: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

You useless Buhari that till date has failed to rescue 76 lecturers in captivity of Boko Haram almost a year after...abeg go and sleep ...even this so called rescue is clearly a lie
Stop lying to get cheap likes there were only 3 lecturers and their release was negotiated. I understand your pain, just like the PDP you were hoping to use this against Baba during the campaign.
Sorry if you're too pained you can go and die
Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by wailersarefools: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

Maina the runaway criminal was reinstated with double promotion by 'saint' Buhari. What is your comment on that?
[/s]
Mr uae vacationer without visa what are you saying?

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God this is not GOODLUCK Jonathan The dullard of otouke kingdom. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Ode

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by FarahAideed: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2018
tdayof:

That's the problem with Nigerians. Uninformed people and always criticizing.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/258227-boko-haram-releases-university-lecturers-policewomen.html

https://guardian.ng/news/boko-haram-releases-kidnapped-unimaid-lecturers/

I follow the news better than you if you don't know ...94 policemen and women were kidnapped that day on Damboa road and the govt kept denying it for months which led to many of the police men being beheaded by Boko haram .. till date the govtv has not informed us about how many of the police men and women others able to buy back from Boko Haram at an outrageous cost which is another signal that it might even be lies ad usual

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by ayaomen(f): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

the lecturers have been rescued na, abi them kidnap another set?
Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by FarahAideed: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
ayaomen:
the lecturers have been rescued na, abi them kidnap another set?

They were bought back with million of pounds ..Have you seen them ? How many out of the 76 people abducted that day were released?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by FarahAideed: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2018
9jaArea:

Stop lying to get cheap likes there were only 3 lecturers and their release was negotiated. I understand your pain, just like the PDP you were hoping to use this against Baba during the campaign.
Sorry if you're too pained you can go and die

When I say 76 I mean the 76 people consisting of handymen, ground staff , riggers , drivers and soldiers that made up the exploration team that was abducted that day ...how many were bought back from captivity by Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by agabaI23(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
tbe feeling of when you're bought new school shoes and you can't wait till Monday to wear it
You can say that again..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2018
una thinks say, i first believe that APC lies before no body losss jor smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by Ochibavictor(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2018
app government and their kg1 politics.
if they like, they should bring all the edo peeps from Libya n give them 1million each, we no go vote buhari.ir are they not the same people sponsoring boko niggers?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by HomeOfMe(f): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Buhari and APC just pulled a campaign slogan for 2019.

Hmmmn....looks like an arranged abduction.

Anyway I am happy for the girls for not suffering same fate as chibok girls.
It's very very obvious,a campagn strategy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by HomeOfMe(f): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2018
nwabobo:

Tales by moonlight. 

They've brought the girls out from where they hid them. This is a plan to make it look like they acted swiftly unlike when Chibok happened.
Absolutely! Campagn slogan for 2019.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by Abee79(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Governors’ Refusal To Workers / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / I Won't Have Office For First Lady- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.