Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (55191 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Mmeni222: 5:38am On Feb 22, 2018
dis is wot we see u as
wasted sperm

Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by idonbilivit(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2018
So both of you can share bleaching cream abi?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Gay rights is just one big lie.their believes , is resting firmly on heteros.

First gays can't reproduce themselves. If they can it will be too slow.

What if we grant them their own republic. So they actually are free to reproduce and live happily ever after. They can't and they won't. Why? Because their nature is parasitic. They need a host to help them reproduce. All they then do is reorient. Wht a wasted life. A thing that can't reproduce itself. Reminds me of virus that needs to copy a host DNA to be able to replicate. Funny people. Yet they talk of freedom. What freedom?

So we heteros, who believe in woman to man. Should be giving birth. So you that don't can be reaping.

See the lie! If we hold on to our population, how long before their population is completely lost. How many pregnancy can a man sustain before complications arise. You can't deceive nature. There is a natUral order of things. Omo sexual is a sin because it goes against the natural order.

I don't think it's right for heterosexual to be producing and gays orienting. If I give birth, in order for the process to continue, I should orient my child. Otherwise give birth to yours and do whatever you wish with them. That for me is true definition of freedom.
you are just too dumb, sense will soon locate you. Homophobic swine. Tell heteros to stop giving birth to homos, noone one choose to be gay or hetero, get some education you thwart.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Emvicprints1:
I wish this creature stays in benin they would have beheaded him or her since 2001
Mumu, same benin wey I dey? Homo plenty like water buh una no go knw. Stupid people, they will marry ur women and stl be shaging boys extramaritally. No dey brag nonsense.. Even hr pop man fit dey shag boiz codedly buh u no go knw
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by newoffer: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2018
bride price kor dick price ni
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by bobbygkmc(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
I wish people would stop putting this idi.ot. in the news. We just keep giving him relevance.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Awaja(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2018
martineverest:
open ur eyes.....bobrisky just gave u a clue try and decipher
I decode what you thinking �,but risky is just wild
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Emvicprints1: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018
ricktnum:
Mumu, same benin wey I dey? Homo plenty like water buh una no go knw. Stupid people, they will marry ur women and stl be shaging boys extramaritally. No dey brag nonsense.. Even hr pop man fit dey shag boiz codedly buh u no go knw
yeah dem plenty but them dey hide na. Dem for de talk nonsense like this riskygot. Between which one u de abi u join de licky licky? Chai.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Emvicprints1: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2018
ricktnum:
sorry after seeing your profile Pics I jut realised I wasted my time. No vex.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by KushLyon(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
are we gonna call it bride price or groom price? grin
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by kmaster007: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2018
God forbid badt it. wrong nos for kcee
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by hokafor(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Let us be fair, kc my guy go and settle this axaahore
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by DaM4(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Executive were on the loose
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2018
This guy is gay as anything ..... meanwhile I never knew I actually have to attest to my believe in allah before commenting on any islam related thread. Nairaland should do something about it, not all of us are muslims.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by radna2: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Ara pugbue gi...Ashawigolo
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Kindoo: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
In my opinion
Bob should secretly raise a family and use all this 'show' to make money before is three late.

Do everything with reasoning.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by sidnen: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Gay rights is just one big lie.their believes , is resting firmly on heteros.

First gays can't reproduce themselves. If they can it will be too slow.

What if we grant them their own republic. So they actually are free to reproduce and live happily ever after. They can't and they won't. Why? Because their nature is parasitic. They need a host to help them reproduce. All they then do is reorient. Wht a wasted life. A thing that can't reproduce itself. Reminds me of virus that needs to copy a host DNA to be able to replicate. Funny people. Yet they talk of freedom. What freedom?

So we heteros, who believe in woman to man. Should be giving birth. So you that don't can be reaping.

See the lie! If we hold on to our population, how long before their population is completely lost. How many pregnancy can a man sustain before complications arise. You can't deceive nature. There is a natUral order of things. Omo sexual is a sin because it goes against the natural order.

I don't think it's right for heterosexual to be producing and gays orienting. If I give birth, in order for the process to continue, I should orient my child. Otherwise give birth to yours and do whatever you wish with them. That for me is true definition of freedom.
angry cry :' grin grin grin
This is the most hilarious comment ever.
First of all this ur senseless rant had nothing to do wit the thread.

I've met many straight couples who can't/won't hv kids.
There are many gay and lesbian parents (biological ) out there with straight children.

When you talk about "orienting", is it that gay people all around the world had a meeting of some sort and produced a manual on how to capture straight peeps Please teach me, I wan learn.

Is it also safe to say that straight children of gay parents were "oriented" by straight peeps?

Back to the topic, Ive vowed not to ever comment on a bobrisky thread but I had to cry cry cry
Pls stop making attention seekers famous.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by jesicajonna(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Mtchewwww!!!! Omo ale jatijati lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by rohteem03(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Aiye ooo!!! Wetin man eye no go see
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by rayobaba(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2018
I gave up
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Eldavis(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Fool
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by holycrest(f): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2018
u think say na gay like u
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Holahtunez(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2018
diz quyz qay but our qovt won't c him cuz hez social yeyebrity..if its an ordinary man nw..na him mata dem qo put 4 head.. #smh
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by 77up(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2018
attention seeker jatijati undecided
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Kotodoctor: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2018
sidnen:

angry cry :' grin grin grin
This is the most hilarious comment ever.
First of all this ur senseless rant had nothing to do wit the thread.

I've met many straight couples who can't/won't hv kids.
There are many gay and lesbian parents (biological ) out there with straight children.

When you talk about "orienting", is it that gay people all around the world had a meeting of some sort and produced a manual on how to capture straight peeps Please teach me, I wan learn.

Is it also safe to say that straight children of gay parents were "oriented" by straight peeps?

Back to the topic, Ive vowed not to ever comment on a bobrisky thread but I had to cry cry cry
Pls stop making attention seekers famous.

What is your problem with the truth bros. Heteros brought about recreation. It's a fact. Gays do not fit with the natural order. Is that a lie? Isolate them first and let's see how well they will strive. Am talking as a collecctive entities. Most gays have biological offspring. It's a fact. But it was just to show that they can. But not that they will persit along that line. Suffix to say its just gimmicks heteros will still end uo doin the recreation.

In principle they still will rely on heteros to produce the next generations. Let's say gay are not humans first. But not in a derogatory sense. Let's just assume. That they are a one species who need to rely on themselves to strive. Do you think they can stretch a millenium? We did not get hear through much thinking.rather through nature's instincts.

Gays must be killed. Not the humans. But the nature.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Kotodoctor: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2018
ricktnum:
you are just too dumb, sense will soon locate you. Homophobic swine. Tell heteros to stop giving birth to homos, noone one choose to be gay or hetero, get some education you thwart.

Did I insult you. Am sorry I stated what I firmly believe and unrepentantly so. I never said anyone was a thwarth. I just believe that gays should not depend on heteros for baby since they are also living entities. They should produce as one. They believe in thier process. I don not insult it. I mean it's a only naturall that when we faith in things, that faith should be absolute. Heteros don't rely on gays for anything. WE don't hide behind them and pretend. But they do with heteros. They pretend they could have birth. But we all know the complications. And that many end up adopting. Which is still a process made possible by heteros nevertheless...

Gayism can be naturall. But the twentieth century homsexuallity is by orientation. Its like the high sex overdrive. I may be stupid but it's my believe. No apology
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Pain(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
humanbeing4th:
dere is a pill I can recommend for dis guy

I thought you were going to recommend cyanide

Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Kotodoctor: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
ricktnum:

You are the dumb one. People give birth to thieves now so often. They are reoriented. This life process is grander than your orientation. At the peak of coming together, is for recreation first. Not a mere human amusement. If as entities you cant replicate yourself in rapid succession, your kind will die. Whi were you planning should do it for you.if i give birth to a gay child. Seeing that he cannot continue the process he emerge from. It's my duty to align him. It can be done. Yes it can be done. It should be done.

Instead of you being pissed, give birth to yours. Let everything replicate their own kind.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by kidman96(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2018
afrikanns:

You are a 914, and if u are caught you will be dealt with maximally.

Bros please I am about contacting him. Please how us he fraud?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Kotodoctor:

You are the dumb one. People give birth to thieves now so often. They are reoriented. This life process is grander than your orientation. At the peak of coming together, is for recreation first. Not a mere human amusement. If as entities you cant replicate yourself in rapid succession, your kind will die. Whi were you planning should do it for you.if i give birth to a gay child. Seeing that he cannot continue the process he emerge from. It's my duty to align him. It can be done. Yes it can be done. It should be done.

Instead of you being pissed, give birth to yours. Let everything replicate their own kind.
I didnt read that thrash
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Emvicprints1:
sorry after seeing your profile Pics I jut realised I wasted my time. No vex.
go die like Oshioonkey will say
Re: Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Emvicprints1:
yeah dem plenty but them dey hide na. Dem for de talk nonsense like this riskygot. Between which one u de abi u join de licky licky? Chai.
I dey licky licky ya sisters pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.