Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister (1056 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister by made4naija(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C is one of the most controversial housemates on the show just for the way she treats Tobi.

Cee-C has one reason or the other to trend. If she is not shouting at Tobi, she is frowning. We believe that behind the controversial personality lies someone with a pure and kind heart.

Her elder sister who has been doing a great job handling Cee-C’s page is tired of the insults and hate dms all over Cee-C’s inbox and she has finally decided to speak up.

According to her, she loves her sister even if she has done somethings in the Big Brother Naija house which she is not proud of, but she still loves her sister regardless.

See made a lengthy post on Instagram about Cee-C.

Read below:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/sister-things-dontt-approve-bbnaija-cee-cs-sister/

Re: My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister by Samusu(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Op, kuku ma post it here
Re: My Sister Does Things I Dont’t Approve Of #bbnaija – Cee-c’s Sister by Kobicove(m): 4:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Bloggers and lies are like 5 & 6

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Abimbola Ogunnowo Opens Multimillion Naira Beauty Store In Lag / Adekunle Gold – “about 30” Tracklist + Album (zip Download) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Photos Of Her Daughter, Michelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.