Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

"Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why (10810 Views)

Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by dominique(f): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2018
klarke:
If it's good it's God, if it's bad it's the devil. God didn't give the baby deformity, you are very wrong.

God is the creator of everything isn't he?
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by mudiana(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2018
dominique:
So beautiful. Well done Surgeons, your Nigerian counterparts will get there one day.

Typical Nigerians, always quick to praise God when things go right and blame doctors when things go wrong. Will it hurt you people to appreciate the gifted hands of the medical professionals?
God gave the baby a deformity and the surgeons and the surgeons corrected it yet our people will hardly acknowledge them. Sucks to be a medic in this part of the world.
God gave the doctors brains to solve problems like he gave you brains to quote me.
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by mudiana(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Teary eyes... water plenty for ur eyes nw, abeg drop am
I use my eyes well, I guess urs is to look at ur neighbor's wife yansh.
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by nairalanduseles: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by nairalanduseles: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by crunchyg: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=dominique post=65270935]So beautiful. Well done Surgeons, your Nigerian counterparts will get there one day.

Typical Nigerians, always quick to praise God when things go right and blame doctors when things go wrong. Will it hurt you people to appreciate the gifted hands of the medical professionals?
God gave the baby a deformity and the surgeons and the surgeons corrected it yet our people will hardly acknowledge them. Sucks to be a medic in this part of the world.[/quote
Sharap
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by crunchyg: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2018
dominique:
So beautiful. Well done Surgeons, your Nigerian counterparts will get there one day.

God gave the baby a deformity and the surgeons and the surgeons corrected it yet our people will hardly acknowledge them. Sucks to be a medic in this part of the world.
Sharap again
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by Stevengerd(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2018
mudiana:
I use my eyes well, I guess urs is to look at ur neighbor's wife yansh.
If looking at my neighbor's wife yansh doesnt doesnt make my shed tears then i tink its nice!
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by Tollzara(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Biggest thanks to the Surgeon. Got me really emotional. This is so beautiful. Might be a sign that she carries a precocious prince in her womb. I wish her safe delivery, and the baby a healthy future. So adorable. embarassed

LyfeJennings:
& some one said God does not exist...
Hmmmm!!!
You mean God decided to gift the baby with spina bifida to show how loving, powerful, and majestic he is? Or to what end does he inflict such suffering on a fetus?

The surgeon is more moral than God, eh? I've always thought it's mostly idiots, selfish people, or psychopaths that worship this clown in heaven.

A sane human being with empathy would NEVER be comfortable with an all-powerful {omnipotent}, all-loving {omnibenevolent}, all-knowing {omniscient], fore-knowing {prescient}, ever-present {omni-present} ultra-omni being co-existing with this world of suffering. It is irreconcilable.

Will you help me answer Epicurus' ever legitimate 2000-year old challenge?:

"Is God willing to prevent evil but not able? Then he's not omnipotent.
Is he able but not willing? Then he's malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Sam Harris put it rather succintly, "God is either impotent, evil, or IMAGINARY."

I think the latter is the case.

1 Like

Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by SeniorZato(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Timoleon:

mehn...nairaland has opened my eyes to how easy Nigerians are really brainwashed. They believe even the most absurd of lies.
My brother the thing taya me oo
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by Raphael81(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2018
nairalanduseles:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/05/06/ten-years-later-boy-hand-hope-continues-to-spark-debate.html

Thanks bro, u are diligent in business, you took your time to verify the story...
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2018
awwww..... this is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by mudiana(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
If looking at my neighbor's wife yansh doesnt doesnt make my shed tears then i tink its nice!
lol! Mk him catch u first, u go shed tears.
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by Stevengerd(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2018
mudiana:
lol! Mk him catch u first, u go shed tears.
Lol, bt nt the way u already shedding yours
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by fr3do(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
jerflakes:
Gross

Na from kpekus this hand dey comot

For C section they dey open belle, but sef that picture be like one wey kpekus dey?
Re: "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why by getthemwell(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
So serious!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Body Lotions For African Skin / Fetus Genotype Testing (cvs)-a Remedy To Couples With Both Genotype As / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Pap(akamu,eko,ogi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.