Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Happy Birthday Hon Chugbo Enwezor - Onitsha/anambra Political Icon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Hon Chugbo Enwezor - Onitsha/anambra Political Icon (932 Views)

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Hon Chugbo Enwezor - How To Give Onitsha A Well Deserved Face Lift / Meet Hon Chugbo Enwezor - The Able Voice Of Onitsha North & South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Hon Chugbo Enwezor - Onitsha/anambra Political Icon by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Hon Chugbo Enwezor your leadership has meant so much to us & people of Onitsha in general. You have had such a positive impact on your constituents.

You have been a role model and an example of selfless giver to this generation and we are proud to hold you as someone worthy of emulation. We recognize the bills you have sponsored & good works you have brought to Onitsha.

You have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision, and exemplary leadership towards your subjects. You have been an inspiration to us and future generations. The democracy of our State is now better because of your skills as a Legislature. Through your thoughtful leadership, great vision and sincerity. You have added a positive impact on every aspect of our progress as a State.

You have universal respect and even admiration from people because of your humility & simple nature. You have impacted so much in the Lives of people. I'm proud to call you my mentor & leader. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ODEZULUIGBO, Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.

Hon Chugbo Enwezor is currently representing the good people of Onitsha North I in the Anambra State House of Assembly.

OkwaIfugo
Awka, Anambra State.

Re: Happy Birthday Hon Chugbo Enwezor - Onitsha/anambra Political Icon by diego101(m): 3:32am On Feb 22, 2018
I love this man , very simple and accessible
Re: Happy Birthday Hon Chugbo Enwezor - Onitsha/anambra Political Icon by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
diego101:
I love this man , very simple and accessible

you can say that again.

(1) (Reply)

No CCT Trial For Ekweremadu, As FIRS Disowns Report On Alleged Properties / Only Atiku Can Salvage Nigeria From Its Current Woes- Oladimeji! / President Buhari's Achievements On Economy, Security, Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.