Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon (559 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon by GodOfAction: 4:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Former BBN2017 housemate and second runner-up at the Big Brother Naija show, Tboss, has revealed she has finally put what happened between herself and fellow ex housemate, Kemen behind her for the second time.

The star had in an interview with Media Room Hub addressed the inappropriate sexual behaviour, that saw Kemen disqualified from the reality show and revealed she’s forgiven him but it seems the forgiveness wasn’t whole as she disclosed in a new post that she has forgiven him again.

She told via her IG page that she forgave Kemen last Sunday after listening to a touching sermon on forgiveness as she shared a photo of them dressed in native.

She wrote  ” Throwback to last Sunday when we went to church and coincidentally listened to an amazing sermon on forgiveness. She began. To forgive is to release a prisoner ONLY to discover that the prisoner was You! Don’t become a hostage to your past- it is time to move on. @kemen_fitness we should have a repeat , I’m thinking maybe white soup or Afang this time around #richintheworld#friends” she ended

We hope this time it’s for real.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/22/bbnaija-tboss-forgives-kemen-again-after-listening-to-a-sermon-on-forgiveness/

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon by OneCorner: 4:18am On Feb 22, 2018
who are diz two cray fish?
see as dem come package news like say buhari won step down
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon by Atiku2019: 5:48am On Feb 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon by itspzpics(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Good
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Forgives Kemen Again After Listening To A Touching Sermon by SIMPLYkush: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
They have been fvcking even after bbn, don't mind tbos pretence, with her wide pussy like river niger

(1) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reveals She Pissed Him Off The Day He Proposed / Pastor And Chorister Storms Church In Black Panther's Wear,see People's Reaction / Kiddominant Shutdown Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.