Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! (926 Views)

Man Killed After Gunmen Shoot Into Voters At Polling Unit In Delta State / Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by zavalskii(m): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2018
In the video on the link below you could hear the head of Nigerian immigration post at Ikom on the phone expressing his anger to his Cameroonian counterpart as to why Cameroun military men are shooting into Nigeria.You can view the incident on this site:
https://www.journalducameroun.com/en/tension-escalates-cameroonian-forces-nigerian-citizens-ekok-border/
Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by kuuljay(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Let any Nigerian die here and you will see the consequences...lol very interesting...but the armoured car did not cross na
Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by UduMgbo1: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
kuuljay:
Let any Nigerian die here and you will see the consequences...lol very interesting...but the armoured car did not cross na
[/s]
blah blah blah
usual rant of a toothless dwarf of Africa
the one they killed recently tell me what have been done?
na only to dey make mouth on social media una sabi
Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by heendrix(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
blah blah blah

you seem hungry this early morning thus the uncalled for aggressiveness at what he said

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by kuuljay(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
blah blah blah
lol ask your disappearing runaway coward to come out and face toothless dwarf of Africa squarely...and pls don't quote me again I don't have time for a frustrated biafran miscreant

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by Flyingngel(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by UduMgbo1: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
kuuljay:
lol ask your disappearing runaway coward to come out and face toothless dwarf of Africa squarely...and pls don't quote me again I don't have time for a frustrated biafran miscreant
[/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere
they only knows how to boast
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
they're not real omoluabi
they're impostors from futa jalon
Tinubu is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by UduMgbo1: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
heendrix:

you seem hungry this early morning thus the uncalled for aggressiveness at what he said
[/s]
another yeroba Muslim spotted
Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by kuuljay(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
heendrix:

the hungry half literate does not even understand a bit of what is written there,.all he knows is that anyone who does not support his madness is a Yoruba muslim.lol

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by sinkhole: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Na wa ooo! So its like there is no Nigerian military formation close to that border crossing
And if the Cameroonians decide to invade, they would have killed all the border officials and captured some few towns before Abuja will even know what is actually happening within her own territory shocked shocked shocked SMH for Naija
Re: Cameroun Military Drives Amour Vehicle And shoot into Nigeria Again! by EVarn(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Deliberate acts of provocation, in some climes, such actions could put a country on high alert and spur punitive counter-responses.

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara State’s Absentee Governor / 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun / The Truth Hurts, President Buhari Was Right On Nigerian Youths Being Lazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.