Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun (917 Views)

APC Will Takeover Again, Many Things That Will Shock Everyone. Fr Mbaka / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by 4Ebisco: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
The Ogun State governor, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun has declared that his successor would be a woman and ‘a whiz kid’.

The Governor’s declaration apparently shocked members of his cabinet who were with him at a World Press conference to herald the 3rd African Drum Festival at MITROS Suites and residences, Ibara GRA, Abeokuta.

Amosun, who was fielding questions from newsmen on the sustainability of the Drum Festival after his tenure ends next year, assured that his choice of replacement would be “a whiz kid, who will surpass him in all ramifications.”

“Let me say this. A woman is going to be next governor of Ogun State. She is a whiz kid that will key into what we have been doing in the last eight years,” he said.

He assured that with what his administration had achieved, the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, would win the 2019 elections.

Before now, there has been speculations that the governor had settled for the choice of a Canadian-based Mrs. Titi Odunfa Adeoye as the party’s candidate in Ogun state come 2019.

He was quoted to have said at a recent fora, that “my candidate will not be politician, not even in APC.” The disclosure on Tuesday, may have further put to rest all permutations and calculations even in the ruling APC in the state.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/2019-woman-will-takeover-over-from-me.html

Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by Shedrack777: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2018
sometimes these politicians will be speaking as if they were not elected by people. they'll speaking as if their money/effort/wisdom/fraud/game method get them there. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by bjayx: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2018
U want to put her there or the people will.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by kayusely70(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Man proposes God disposes
Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by Daviddson(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
These governors never learn from their mistakes. Each of them keep on making it and getting themselves burned. Akpabio single-handedly brought in Emmanuel and now they're at loggerheads; same with Kwankwaso and Ganduje, Peter Obi and Willie, etc. Why can't they just allow a level playing field to determine who succeeds them rather than this imposition? Reason - for kickbacks and godfatherism.
Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by Haggui: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
I think he's talking about Kemi Adeosun although I don't know if she's a registered member of APC
Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by scribble: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Titi odunfa adeoye is a liar, a cheat and a fraud

God punish amosun if he dare leave that embezzling cu.nt in charge of ogun state govt house
Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by nairavsdollars(f): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
I know the woman. His girlfriend, Aunty Kemi Adeosun

1 Like

Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by lenghtinny(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
2011 must be aeons ago for this clown to forget what happened to Daniel and his protege (GNI) in 2011...

Ogun central is not certain for him not to talk of east and west, yet he's boasting as if the next governor will be determined in his family compound in Owu.

If the bish from Canada knows what's best for her, she should remain there angry
Re: 2019: Woman Will Takeover Over From Me – Gov. Amosun by Firgemachar: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Imam Imam: Reno Omokri Reacts To Death Of Tambuwal’s Aide / Hon. Gbajabiamila Spoils Wife With G-wagon Gift On Her Birthday / Farmers, Herdsmen Clashes Has Nothing To Do With Islamisation– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.