Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures (41943 Views)

Let's Make Her Smile Again / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

Teeth polishing , resetting have serious side effect, same way surgery has for those reshaping any part of there body. You cannot cheat nature. If you can avoid it pls do.dont join the band wagon. I am not enemy of progress.
you know nothing about Dental Care.. So stop misinforming the already ignorant populace

2 Likes

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

Teeth polishing , resetting have serious side effect, same way surgery has for those reshaping any part of there body. You cannot cheat nature. If you can avoid it pls do.dont join the band wagon. I am not enemy of progress.

I thought so too...

As long as my girlfriend loves the way my dentition is.. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ernieboy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

I pity her. You are not suppose to tamper with the natural way God created your teeth. She will soon know the consequences of her action
what are the consequences?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Mcweber(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

I would've done mine when I was younger ooh.. At 100k sef..

But the dentist said he'll have to remove some teeth to accommodate the shift and I told him a big NO
lol, you know I was quite skeptical then removing some teeth but the doctor convinced my parents and I ended up removing 4. It was quite an experience though.

Funny thing, I got fed up with the whole treatment thing and I wasn't going for my check ups. I woke one morning and went to the hospital and have the braces removed. Though my treatment was almost complete and my teeth are near perfect
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by sandrahnaub(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

His much do these things cost in Nigeria?
I'd like to get one

In Mecure diagnostic laboratory Oshodi Lagos, ... It is 350 for iron braces and 400 for ceramic braces
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Exempted: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
melaninbae:
Does anyone know where this can be done here in Nigeria? Thanks in advance.

if you are in portharcourt, contact me. I have professional dentist who can handle ur dental related issues perfectly....
0. 8 0 3 6 9 3 2 1 7 4
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Gangster1ms: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

Can you fix my teeth?
Depends on the problem
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by lokozoni(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
If u have dental problems u can also holla me... rearrangements of dentition and fixing of new tooth in gaps.. the cost is almost free as u are also helping me to graduate from dentistry.

Please I need your help...mail me your whatsapp digits
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Yankee101: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
This is 419. You will think your kids will have her new teeth
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by jpphilips(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

His much do these things cost in Nigeria?
I'd like to get one

A mil and half, brace alone is about 650k
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mcweber:
lol, you know I was quite skeptical then removing some teeth but the doctor convinced my parents and I ended up removing 4. It was quite an experience though.

Funny thing, I got fed up with the whole treatment thing and I wasn't going for my check ups. I woke one morning and went to the hospital and have the braces removed. Though my treatment was almost complete and my teeth are near perfect

Exactly.. 4 teeth.. The thing fear me eh.. I told them to keep their braces jare.. Funny thing is that same week, my sister removed just 1 teeth.. After seeing the pain she was going through.. You now expect me to remove 4
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
sandrahnaub:

In Mecure diagnostic laboratory Oshodi Lagos, ... It is 350 for iron braces and 400 for ceramic braces

Its very cheap na.. This one I'm hearing 1.5million from.others.. Cos I know when I was small.. The dentist charged my father 100k.. Cos he was a family friend
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Depends on the problem

Two front teeth didn't arrange well.. Then the bottom 4 facing the front needs just minor fixing....but the main concern is the 2 front teeth.. Others are perfect
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
jpphilips:

A mil and half, brace alone is about 650k

For Nigeria here? sad
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Bigjane(f): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice dentition. i like my gap tooth like that.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Mcweber(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

Exactly.. 4 teeth.. The thing fear me eh.. I told them to keep their braces jare.. Funny thing is that same week, my sister removed just 1 teeth.. After seeing the pain she was going through.. You now expect me to remove 4
it was actually easy than I thought. 2 was removed and the following week, the rest were romoved before the actual treatment. I was just there to have the extra teeth removed but the doctor said I will have to have the braces on cos my face might be disfigured if we go on with our initial idea.. So they had to remove those ones that are in perfect place to give room to the scattered ones.... It was a painful and sweet experience sha grin
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by oluwadunxy: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can easily get that in Nigeria it's just orthodontic braces but it comes at an expensive price. But it's surely worth it
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ifex370(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mcweber:
it was actually easy than I thought. 2 was removed and the following week, the rest were romoved before the actual treatment. I was just there to have the extra teeth removed but the doctor said I will have to have the braces on cos my face might be disfigured if we go on with our initial idea.. So they had to remove those ones that are in perfect place to give room to the scattered ones.... It was a painful and sweet experience sha grin

Lol.. Painful.. I hate pain.. I'm seriously considering going for it now I'm more matured..

But I'm just weighing everything
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
She get that kind teeth since

How did she survive secondary school
They go don almost finish her with mockery 4 secondary school....
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mcweber:

I think u 'll still need to wear retainers.
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
greggng:

What do u know about dentistry?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by alterego17: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Luiz1:

Wat does retainer do after wearing braces?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mcweber:
it's quite expensive... I did mine back then at the Dental hospital at OAU Ife around 200k. And that was 2003.... So only God knows how much its gonna cost now
have you had complications since you did it?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by melaninbae: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Exempted:

if you are in portharcourt, contact me. I have professional dentist who can handle ur dental related issues perfectly....
0. 8 0 3 6 9 3 2 1 7 4

Oh.... K. Thanks
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by dasparrow: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
I doubt this lady is in Nigeria and got her teeth fixed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Mcweber(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
ifex370:

Lol.. Painful.. I hate pain.. I'm seriously considering going for it now I'm more matured..

But I'm just weighing everything
well, you have to be ready for it mentally..
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Mcweber(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
ELYMAXiimus:
have you had complications since you did it?
no, not atall.... Everything has been fine ever since
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by Mcweber(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Luiz1:
Well, can you please explain more on this?
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by dania30(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Expensive? Yes but totally worth it. Mine has been over 15months now and the progress has been insane! And my ortho is in Nigeria, Benin sef�
Re: Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures by LaudableXX: 2:29am On Feb 23, 2018
DisGuy:
weird that people travel from US, UK to South America, Eastern Europe to get the same treatment at cheaper rate and almost same quality. But the price in Nigeria is actually higher than it is in US shocked

Economics in Nigeria almost always defies logic!
Bro', most things in Nigeria defy logic! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Woman Abandoned For Dead In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.