Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Politics Is An Absolute Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politics Is An Absolute Joke (298 Views)

Gender Inequality In Nigerian Politics (1999 Vs 2015 Vs 2019) / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics Is An Absolute Joke by testimony1089(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2018
What I don't really understand about our shameless politicians that lack modicum of common sense is that after they have spent their term(s) with nothing but sheer stupidity and utter lack of innovation, they will still be the one criticizing the present government! PDP submerged Nigeria into this mess and they are now acting like God sent.
All politicians in this country have failed and I pray they shall know no peace until they have total change of mind. The creator of the masses they are depriving a good life shall torment them even in their graves.
Nigerians are suffering yet our politicians keep working selfishly to enrish their pockets. Can we really point to something significant that Nigerian Senate have done for the masses since 1999? What of house of representative? These are the people earning millions and looting billions of Naira.
Nigerian politics is a curse that nothing good will ever come out of until something happen(s) that reduces or changes politicians' target from getting rich overnight/making more money to good service delivery for the betterment of society. But in reality, things are getting worst and the masses don't know what the future holds!!!
When you look at the past, present and potential president, you see nothing but same story just being writing with different pens. I pray God change the hearts of our wicked and heartless politicians, thou a prayer that have been prayed countless of times by countless of souls but I just have to........... May God remember our country!!!

(1) (Reply)

Was Abacha A Better Leader Than Buhari: Who Would You Support In An Election? / INEC Fixes Date For 2055 General Election / Living Condition In Benue Idps Camps Are Nauseating - Gov. Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.