Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (39362 Views)

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Make N5000 Or More Everyday With Your Data / How To Make N5000 Daily With NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Damoxy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
mansakhalifa:
You know my niggar,you are a genius. smiley Apologies for the use of that "N" word. Couldn't help it.
grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by arruh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
majamajic:
try 9ja bet
bet9ja sure pass jor
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by cooltola(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Legit and respectable ways to earn N5000 without being an olosho or an agbero.Taxi driver or bus driver, Food business if your foods are on point, laundry business if you are good, lorry driver, uber business,

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by cutieberie1(f): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
If u need house cleaning in VI, Lekki and Ikoyi axis
Call my friend on this line 08063397063

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by manikspears: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Watermelonman:
What of being:

at least 50k/night

if they pay you 50k it means they've used your destiny

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nizguy:
nice...in other hand I need where to stay in Lagos for a while, while searching for greener pasture.

nothing in Lagos. it is just a lie to woo people.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
arruh:
bet9ja sure pass jor
aka youth empowerment.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
shegzan:
Lol... E mk sense sha!! Mk dem no give person house for Bariga mk person clean o!

guy even if them give you, shey u no Go reject?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nizguy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
WinningSun:

nothing in Lagos. it is just a lie to woo people.
pls nothing in Lagos as how?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
J2381:
Seriously, 5K a day for cleaning someone's home or tutoring someone's kid This is very unrealistic.
What is so unrealistic about it. I am a teacher and taking 5k an hour is always after several pleas. If you are good, you can charge 10k an hour ,there are no limits. You guys will just be allowing someone to start making mouths. Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nizguy:

pls nothing in Lagos as how?

the Idea you will get something doing after a while is a ruse. if your village produce garri or other produce you can explore Lagos for supplying. if it's for job. guy you go tey.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Paulosky1900: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
readwone:
start wit 1k stake on 1.50 per day and smile in a month

Believe me it's not that easy the game might cut on 30th .... Even 1.01 isn't sure odd anything can happen
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
how old are u? can u wash, cook and run errands? how good arre u with children?
Nizguy:
nice...in other hand I need where to stay in Lagos for a while, while searching for greener pasture.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
naturalwaves:

What is so unrealistic about it. I am a teacher and taking 5k an hour is always after several pleas. If you are good, you can charge 10k an hour ,there are no limits. You guys will just be allowing someone to start making mouths. Lol
I was once a teacher. I'll have to ask you where in Nigeria do they pay 5K an hour. Even if it's extra morals.

This isn't about making mouth, it is about facts and figures. Beside, if you're good, why do you have to plead with a parent to pay you 5K an hour or more?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
J2381:
I was once a teacher. I'll have to ask you where in Nigeria do they pay 5K an hour. Even if it's extra morals.

This isn't about making mouth, it is about facts and figures. Beside, if you're good, why do you have to plead with a parent to pay you 5K an hour or more?
See you. I just left a lesson right now and I charge 5k an hour for this particular one at twice a week, one hour per time @ 40k and this is the lowest of all the jobs I have. I hate to sound proud but by the end of this month,
I'm going to make 220k( supposed to be 300k but I stopped one because it is a bit far from me and makes me get home too late.) from lessons alone aside my salary which itself is a 6 digits figure. Lol. The plea I was referring to is from clients to me and not me to clients. If you must know, I'm on the island.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nizguy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
WinningSun:

the Idea you will get something doing after a while is a ruse. if your village produce garri or other produce you can explore Lagos for supplying. if it's for job. guy you go tey.

thanks for ur care and advise, I appreciate.
as for the garri yes we do produce garri as a matter of fact I can do it very well. so can u help me by connecting or find clients for me since u based there?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nizguy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
how old are u? can u wash, cook and run errands? how good arre u with children?

am good in house chores and can take care of children but the problem here is age, not for me but to them, don't u think so?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by remedick: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
amani63:
not only you
Let them teach how is done they will not
you should be ashamed of yourself for saying this when you have youtube.com and google.com at your disposal.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
remedick:
you should be ashamed of yourself for saying this when you have youtube.com and google.com at your disposal.
I was surprised to see is a female that rubbish me like this.

Nne I don't blame you and I can't never blame you

Good night and stay positive

#1love
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by ewizard1: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm! That 5k per hour deal ehn! I want ooo! grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by skillzbae(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
A very sure way to make 5000 or more a day is by doing barbecue. Asun and chicken barbecue sell very well and gives u everyday profit. Halla me if u are interested ,training is about to start
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
naturalwaves:

See you. I just left a lesson right now and I charge 5k an hour for this particular one at twice a week, one hour per time @ 40k and this is the lowest of all the jobs I have. I hate to sound proud but by the end of this month,
I'm going to make 220k( supposed to be 300k but I stopped one because it is a bit far from me and makes me get home too late.) from lessons alone aside my salary which itself is a 6 digits figure. Lol. The plea I was referring to is from clients to me and not me to clients. If you must know, I'm on the island.
guy you're just running mouth abeg. Take a chill pill. Where on the island? Where is your proof to back up what you're saying?

In case you don't know, anybody can sound off and shoot their mouth online (especially on Nairaland). So show your proof.

Just in case, I earn a 7 digit figure. I too don't like running my mouth. You dig?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nizguy:

thanks for ur care and advise, I appreciate.
as for the garri yes we do produce garri as a matter of fact I can do it very well. so can u help me by connecting or find clients for me since u based there?

it isn't that hard. then you can visit Lagos to survey the market rather than searching for a job.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nizguy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
WinningSun:

it isn't that hard. then you can visit Lagos to survey the market rather than searching for a job.

Sure ur right
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nizguy:

Sure ur right
just try it first even if you have to fail.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
J2381:
guy you're just running mouth abeg. Take a chill pill. Where on the island? Where is your proof to back up what you're saying?

In case you don't know, anybody can sound off and shoot their mouth online (especially on Nairaland). So show your proof.

Just in case, I earn a 7 digit figure. I too don't like running my mouth. You dig?
Hahahahahahaha. Bro, you're so funny o. A 6 figure pay is just anything from a 100k. What's the big deal about that? As for proofs, what proof do you want??
I know most people don't know how viable teaching is but you will be shocked subsequently. Oya, let's communicate via PM. After that, you should understand better.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by obembet(f): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank u
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
naturalwaves:

Hahahahahahaha. Bro, you're so funny o. A 6 figure pay is just anything from a 100k. What's the big deal about that? As for proves, what prove do you want??
I know most people don't know how viable teaching is but you will be shocked subsequently. Oya, let's communicate via PM. After that, you should understand better.
told you I taught before, right? A 6 figure sum isn't far fetched, but that 5K per hour for 2 days is something else.

Beside, why communicate via pm? Say what you have to say here so everybody willing to teach can learn and earn like you, no?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Nizguy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
WinningSun:

just try it first even if you have to fail.
I will. will email u once am ready
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Fetula4u: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Meajor:
I hate seeing the word freelance
รค why....?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Mypeople2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bros I need that kind one .Even 3k per hour go make sense.My people I go teach for hours so tey the person go dey beg me to close and I nor go gree
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by dxpecial(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Meajor:
I hate seeing the word freelance
why did u hate freelance? I think they say it is the key to financial success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Central Bank Of Nigeria Agrees To Mint The Gambian Dalasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.