Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (39360 Views)

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Make N5000 Or More Everyday With Your Data / How To Make N5000 Daily With NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
J2381:
Bros the thing baffle me oh. Even for Lekki, dem no dey charge per hour. Lol
I know someone who normally charge 25K(some of his colleagues charge even more) for 2 hours, just for one subject. you know the interesting part? The subject is not even maths or English.
And the lesson can be 3-5 days, depends on how the parent wants it.
Bottom line? your target market is all that matters.

People are making money with things ordinary people take for granted.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by dxpecial(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Meajor:
I hate seeing the word freelance
why did u hate freelance? I think they say it is the key to financial success
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
J2381:
I was once a teacher. I'll have to ask you where in Nigeria do they pay 5K an hour. Even if it's extra morals.

This isn't about making mouth, it is about facts and figures. Beside, if you're good, why do you have to plead with a parent to pay you 5K an hour or more?
Since you were once a teacher, what kind of students do you tutor? I mean what kind of schools do they attend? Very important.

You haven't experienced it doesn't deny it's existence.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

Hahahahahahaha. Bro, you're so funny o. A 6 figure pay is just anything from a 100k. What's the big deal about that? As for proves, what prove do you want??
I know most people don't know how viable teaching is but you will be shocked subsequently. Oya, let's communicate via PM. After that, you should understand better.
At the bold, exactly. They don't know and they doubt out rightly.

Just like any business, you have to know the right people. And one of the reasons most youths can't move forward is pride.

Someone in the same field as you is telling you his experience, instead of the lacking individual (s)to humble themselves and inquire more on the topic privately, noooo o. They will be arguing blindly and wonder why they are still in the same financial level.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by nonizy(m): 1:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Am currently teaching in a school in festac, I take two different private lessons.. 25k each thats 50k and my take home pay at school..I smile with a 6 figures monthly....have decline so many bank contract slavery job.Teaching jobs pays mostly for science teachers that can take maths, physics and chemistry.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by wizkitvick(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

See you. I just left a lesson right now and I charge 5k an hour for this particular one at twice a week, one hour per time @ 40k and this is the lowest of all the jobs I have. I hate to sound proud but by the end of this month,
I'm going to make 220k( supposed to be 300k but I stopped one because it is a bit far from me and makes me get home too late.) from lessons alone aside my salary which itself is a 6 digits figure. Lol. The plea I was referring to is from clients to me and not me to clients. If you must know, I'm on the island.
Yes it's possible. i believe all has to do with location and you've got to know people to get this kind of offers. Even 10k for a month they won't pay at my current location ��. Kindly help a brother if there are still offers Available. I can take Mathematics effectively and I'm still young i can enter house anytime. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by Ojay4real11: 1:40am On Feb 23, 2018
make a legit income daily without spending a cent www.ojay4real11..com
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 3:19am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:
told you I taught before, right? A 6 figure sum isn't far fetched, but that 5K per hour for 2 days is something else.

Beside, why communicate via pm? Say what you have to say here so everybody willing to teach can learn and earn like you, no?

You do not believe me now and I don't like to paint a picture of me trying to make mouth. At least, through PM, I can privately screenshot some of my negotiation for you ( Although, I don't do that on phone because rule no 1 says..... Never negotiate with a client on phone but I should still have one or two. I do not negotiate on phone because you may charge something average and then get to the house and see that you have messed up merely looking at the garage.lol--it is not uncommon to see very sophisticated rides here o. The last time I saw Flavour around Chevron drive, he was driving something like a spider grin).If you see a client one or one, you can do a quick assessment of their worth in order to raise your pay high.

Having said that, I can tell you that, teaching is one of the best jobs if you know your onions and if you can try to get into one of these top notch schools on the island. If you can now teach mathematics which is in high demand, you can never go broke.

How much do banks pay entry level staff? A range of 120-250k and they will take all your time. How much does PWC, KPMG and the likes pay? Most of these companies pay low and just give access to car loans and the rest (all na packaging). With teaching, you can get a banker's salary as a side job in a month if you are blessed.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2018
amokeme:

At the bold, exactly. They don't know and they doubt out rightly.

Just like any business, you have to know the right people. And one of the reasons most youths can't move forward is pride.

Someone in the same field as you is telling you his experience, instead of the lacking individual (s)to humble themselves and inquire more on the topic privately, noooo o. They will be arguing blindly and wonder why they are still in the same financial level.
Exactly my dear. All you need is one good job. You go get referrals tire. My colleague even pushed one of the ones I have to me because his hands were full and all his time is fixed. My friends zoom off immediately after school closes to start taking tutorials. Some visit two houses a day and they are fixed from Monday to Saturdays. Some, Monday to Sunday. A friend earns a total of 500k plus salary consistently every month.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 3:30am On Feb 23, 2018
wizkitvick:
Yes it's possible. i believe all has to do with location and you've got to know people to get this kind of offers. Even 10k for a month they won't pay at my current location ��. Kindly help a brother if there are still offers Available. I can take Mathematics effectively and I'm still young i can enter house anytime. Thanks
Exactly. I understand what you mean. When I was a teacher somewhere on the mainland in a government school, I even charged 1,500 naira per month grin grin grin and to pay that sef Na tug of war. I won't tell you a lie, the first thing is just to be around the happening axis in order to maximize the time .

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 3:50am On Feb 23, 2018
nonizy:
Am currently teaching in a school in festac, I take two different private lessons.. 25k each thats 50k and my take home pay at school..I smile with a 6 figures monthly....have decline so many bank contract slavery job.Teaching jobs pays mostly for science teachers that can take maths, physics and chemistry.
You see. Nobody will ever charge 25k for a lesson at two visits a week here. You charged that because you are in festac. The average minimum is 40k,50k at 1 hour or 1hr .30 minutes per time o and there are no limits. As it stands, I have 3 of them :

1. Two visits a week at 40k (permanent)

2. Three visits a week at 100k (permanent)

3. Two visits a week at 80k (temporary)

I even had another 3 visits a week @ 80k which I stopped due to stress.

If you add a 6 figure salary to that, you will get a 300k+ o. Please, how many people in Nigeria have the probability of getting 300k+ or 400k+ a month ( If I didn't stop the last one)??
Last August, I prepared a girl for IGCSE maths and charged 120k a month but the dad paid me 190k instead. It was just a one month job. These are some of the other side jobs again that could get in.

I'm just saying all these in order to encourage someone out there that, you can make the best out of whatever you do if you're hardworking and a master of what you do. Some. carpenters are multi millionaires ,even some tailors. Teaching has class and it is a very noble profession.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Mypeople2:
Bros I need that kind one .Even 3k per hour go make sense.My people I go teach for hours so tey the person go dey beg me to close and I nor go gree
Hahahaha. Unfortunately ,you cannot go past about 2 hours per time except if the child is in secondary school. Children could have a low attention span particularly when they've been having lessons all day. Since you have a good stamina, the best you can do is to have multiple clients so that you move from location to location.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

You do not believe me now and I don't like to paint a picture of me trying to make mouth. At least, through PM, I can privately screenshot some of my negotiation for you ( Although, I don't do that on phone because rule no 1 says..... Never negotiate with a client on phone but I should still have one or two. I do not negotiate on phone because you may charge something average and then get to the house and see that you have messed up merely looking at the garage.lol--it is not uncommon to see very sophisticated rides here o. The last time I saw Flavour around Chevron drive, he was driving something like a spider grin).If you see a client one or one, you can do a quick assessment of their worth in order to raise your pay high.

Having said that, I can tell you that, teaching is one of the best jobs if you know your onions and if you can try to get into one of these top notch schools on the island. If you can now teach mathematics which is in high demand, you can never go broke.

How much do banks pay entry level staff? A range of 120-250k and they will take all your time. How much does PWC, KPMG and the likes pay? Most of these companies pay low and just give access to car loans and the rest (all na packaging). With teaching, you can get a banker's salary as a side job in a month if you are blessed.

dude, you're just making noise.

I know there are schools that pay very good salary. But that 5K an hour, that's fat lie.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2018
amokeme:

Since you were once a teacher, what kind of students do you tutor? I mean what kind of schools do they attend? Very important.

You haven't experienced it doesn't deny it's existence.
the students I taught attend private schools. That's in Egbeda area of Lagos.

Yes, just because I haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. No doubt, but seeing is believing. If I was resident in Lagos, I would want to meet you just to know that friend of yours who charge 25K for 2 hours.

amokeme:

I know someone who normally charge 25K(some of his colleagues charge even more) for 2 hours, just for one subject. you know the interesting part? The subject is not even maths or English.
And the lesson can be 3-5 days, depends on how the parent wants it.
Bottom line? your target market is all that matters.

People are making money with things ordinary people take for granted.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:

I know there are schools that pay very good salary. But that 5K an hour, that's fat lie.
Poverty has really dealt with you. I'm so sorry.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:

Yes, just because I haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. No doubt, but seeing is believing. If I was resident in Lagos, I would want to meet you just to know that friend of yours who charge 25K for 2 hours.

Now I have an idea of where you are coming from. You said you taught in Egbeda. How many high profile schools are there in Egbeda?? I cannot even mention one. The only close call is Christland college, Idimu. How much do they pay as school fees in Egbeda? Egbeda where teachers are paid an average salary of 25k a month teaching multiple subjects in those small private schools. Schools here pay as much as 1million to 4 million plus a session depending on the school. So, you think someone that can pay almost 2 million naira for school fees won't be able to afford 40k a month for lessons?? Keep waxing in foolery.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by wizkitvick(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:

How much is 5k an hour to those men living in Banana island that earn nothing less than 800k-2m monthly So you're telling me you can never spend that kind of money on your child to have a better education Guess you reside in Ajegunle part of Lagos ���������
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by benjaminiyke(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2018
readwone:
start wit 1k stake on 1.50 per day and smile in a month
can you give me odds
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

Now I have an idea of where you are coming from. You said you taught in Egbeda. How many high profile schools are there in Egbeda?? I cannot even mention one. The only close call is Christland college, Idimu. How much do they pay as school fees in Egbeda? Egbeda where teachers are paid an average salary of 25k a month teaching multiple subjects in those small private schools. Schools here pay as much as 1million to 4 million plus a session depending on the school. So, you think someone that can pay almost 2 million naira for school fees won't be able to afford 40k a month for lessons?? Keep waxing in foolery.
So please state the school you teach and please specify the particular area your clientele reside.

You think say na everybody wey dey island be big man? Abi you think say na every school for island dey pay high school fees? Lol
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

Poverty has really dealt with you. I'm so sorry.
you're just a glorified noise maker. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2018
wizkitvick:
How much is 5k an hour to those men living in Banana island that earn nothing less than 800k-2m monthly So you're telling me you can never spend that kind of money on your child to have a better education Guess you reside in Ajegunle part of Lagos ���������
So banana island is the only place on the island? If a earn 800 to 2m a month, engaging a mediocre teacher should be his forte.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:

I'm sorry but how much do you expect a parent in the egbeda area of Lagos to pay per hour? You should be happy if they can pay 2k per hour sef.
And at the bold, that is a very wrong attitude, but as you said earlier you are doing well financially, so thank God you don't need the money or connection. Because a smart person will want to build his network and maybe probably I can help refer him to someone, but like I said, thank God you don't need the money as you are already earning 6 figures.(as stated in one of your replies to someone )

Now, are you aware some children come to Nigeria for holidays from abroad? The normal thing is their parents get lesson teachers to teach them for the duration of their stay here. Have you been contracted by one of this parents before? Maybe not.

And like naturalwaves mentioned referrals are powerful.

Do you want to compare schools in the GRA part of Lagos, the island, banana island and other highbrow area of Lagos that pay over 5 million a term as school fees to the egbeda you mentioned? smiley

You are free to doubt, exposure is key, and lastly have in mind, Your network determines your networth
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2018
amokeme:

I'm sorry but how much do you expect a parent in the egbeda area of Lagos to pay per hour? You should be happy if they can pay 2k per hour sef.
And at the bold, that is a very wrong attitude, but as you said earlier you are doing well financially, so thank God you don't need the money. Because a smart person will want to build his network and maybe probably I can help refer him to someone, but like I said, thank God you don't need the money as you are already earning 6 figures.

Now, are you aware some children come to Nigeria for holidays from abroad? The normal thing is their parents get lesson teachers to teach them for the duration of their stay here. Have you been contracted by one of this parents before? Maybe not.

Do you want to compare schools in the GRA part of Lagos, the island, banana island and other highbrow area of Lagos that pay over 5 million a term as school fees to the egbeda you mentioned? smiley

You are free to doubt, exposure is key, and lastly have in mind, Your network determines your networth
Does he seem to you like someone that gets a 6 figure pay? I honestly do understand his frustrations . He is not even ready to learn and he claims to be a former teacher. Look at his mannerism and approach. Only a mushroom school in Egbeda could have employed such kind of person.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2018
amokeme:

so you think parents in Egbeda are poor? Is that what you're insinuating?

And at the bold, that is a very wrong attitude, but as you said earlier you are doing well financially, so thank God you don't need the money or connection. Because a smart person will want to build his network and maybe probably I can help refer him to someone, but like I said, thank God you don't need the money as you are already earning 6 figures.(as stated in one of your replies to someone )
six or seven? If you can't see the joke in that post, then I'm sorry.

You speak as if poor and average people don't reside in those high brow area.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

Does he seem to you like someone that gets a 6 figure pay? I honestly do understand his frustrations . He is not even ready to learn and he claims to be a former teacher. Look at his mannerism and approach. Only a mushroom school in Egbeda could have employed such kind of person.
Oh well, whatever he says he earns is his business. I only hope is true because the bold is a very negative attitude on him. I mean, you even offered to PM him and look the way he replied. I was surprised. People are too blind to opportunities and yet complain of being stuck, how can someone who claims to be a teacher be asking another person private information about who and where he tutors?(how unprofessional) That means he doesn't see a problem divulging such info if asked by a stranger. People like him are reasons parents are very selective with the kind of tutors they let in. Just imagine this. shocked

He will result to name calling now and "lol" will be added.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:
so you think parents in Egbeda are poor? Is that what you're insinuating?

six or seven? If you can't see the joke in that post, then I'm sorry.

You speak as if poor and average people don't reside in those high brow area.

Oh your pay is 7 figures, thank Thank God for your life.

Poor and average live everywhere but, they are not the target market sir. Can a poor person pay more than 5 million or even a million as school fees in this present Nigeria? Abi what are you on about? Or you don't understand what "your network determines your networth" means

Rich parents in Egbeda don't take their children to schools in Egbeda funny enough, but I know you will falsify this. Oh well, definition of rich is relative tho. Someone who pays 300k as school fee is not my definition of rich, it may be yours.

If you can't draw wisdom from what I've said or what naturalwaves has said, then it's fine. Enjoy your world of "its not possible"
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by J2381: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
amokeme:

Oh your pay is 7 figures, thank Thank God for your life.

Poor and average live everywhere but, they are not the target market sir. Can a poor person pay more than 5 million or even a million as school fees in this present Nigeria? Abi what are you on about? Or you don't understand what "your network determines your networth" means

Rich parents in Egbeda don't take their children to schools in Egbeda funny enough, but I know you will falsify this. Oh well, definition of rich is relative tho. Someone who pays 300k as school fee is not my definition of rich, it may be yours.

If you can't draw wisdom from what I've said or what naturalwaves has said, then it's fine. Enjoy your world of "its not possible"
says who? Can you tell me how you know this? Like you have the stats of rich parents and the school their kids attend?
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
J2381:
says who? Can you tell me how you know this? Like you have the stats of rich parents and the school their kids attend?
What school in the whole of egbeda pay over 300k for a term That's 900k a session! Ok, the school you teach, what is the fee like?

In fact, you know what? Don't answer that. Like I said, definition of rich is relative meaning we both have different definition to what rich means, (because I didn't think you understood that in my previous reply judging from this your comment)

So don't worry, to you its impossible so you can never understand. Have a great day sir.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by yunggeeben(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

What is so unrealistic about it. I am a teacher and taking 5k an hour is always after several pleas. If you are good, you can charge 10k an hour ,there are no limits. You guys will just be allowing someone to start making mouths. Lol
Am a teacher too... can you link me with any of those clients please
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
yunggeeben:

Am a teacher too... can you link me with any of those clients please
Yes, if you are on the island particularly lekki/Ajah axis and the opportunity arises, will just push to you. My colleagues push to me too.
Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by naturalwaves: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
amokeme:

Oh well, whatever he says he earns is his business. I only hope is true because the bold is a very negative attitude on him. I mean, you even offered to PM him and look the way he replied. I was surprised. People are too blind to opportunities and yet complain of being stuck, how can someone who claims to be a teacher be asking another person private information about who and where he tutors?(how unprofessional) That means he doesn't see a problem divulging such info if asked by a stranger. People like him are reasons parents are very selective with the kind of tutors they let in. Just imagine this. shocked

He will result to name calling now and "lol" will be added.
I have dealt with people like him before. Going by his posts, you can tell that his vitupuration is due to inner anger and frustration. He is also in shock. I do not really blame him though because I understand. I sent him a PM, he didn't reply. I actually wanted to counsel him and maybe show him screenshots of credit alerts and some negotiations so that he will stop looking down on himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos by amokeme(f): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
naturalwaves:

I have dealt with people like him before. Going by his posts, you can tell that his vitupuration is due to inner anger and frustration. He is also in shock. I do not really blame him though because I understand. I sent him a PM, he didn't reply. I actually wanted to counsel him and maybe show him screenshots of credit alerts and some negotiations so that he will stop looking down on himself.
cheesy you are very nice. I don't have time proving points to people like that mbok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Central Bank Of Nigeria Agrees To Mint The Gambian Dalasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.