Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) (30741 Views)

Benue State University Student Crushed To Death By Truck (graphics) / Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At His Project Supervisor (video / photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by yemajiteru(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oooh... So sad...
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by exenxe1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
Rip.. Everything in Nigeria na struggle
are u an anti Christ ...read well b4commenting
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by cchiagom(f): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have noticed that some Nigerians like to struggle for things never exercising patience, the one that baffled me was when some people were struggling to get Holy Communion in the Church.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Memories12411: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
Take it easy now. It seems you are in a hurry. Are you the Next of kin? Which one be your own wey your blood dey hot like this? I fear you.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by TEYA: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
chuckdee4:
Makes you wonder why educated people can not queue like civilised human beings
Sorry for her though
They will tell you they are not kids!
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Pengician(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
What a Country?
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by symbianDON(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
I pray she survives this o....so scary
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Liftme(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sometimes, I just wonder how some act gets recorded.

Like was it planned? Of course, it wasn't. Was d person recording expecting such...??
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why struggle for bus in Abuja? Seems she's a lagosian. I hope she gets well soon
okaaaaaay
you never go fct
eyaaa
you no unnerstand
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
for my school, all this shuttle drivers they use our school shuttle toast babes had it been she's a student of my school, all she need do is to call one of those useless shuttle drivers and they we come pick her get well soon dear na the kind useless thhng nigeria students they face
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
someone has the time to be recording the incident.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by AreaFada2: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na was. Get well soon.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Lomprico2: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
diportivo:

He dey mise data na! cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Athena4: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
butterflyl1on:
How can supposedly educated people behave in this way? No queue and no discipline. Even when the lady was run over, why pick her up like that as if they are not aware that wrong handling in such cases can cause more harm than good?

Nigeria and her half backed literates always showing their levels anyhow anywhere.

Pele sweerrie who was run over jare. Near time too act like a lady and stop chasing buses as if it was Bush meat.
Bros/Sis pleeeeasse I beg you,think before you type. Are you to blame the victim here?
What do you mean she should act like a lady? ...in a place where you have a 50 person capacity bus to about 200+ students? With said students rushing to a campus in another part of town just so they can catch up with ridiculously scheduled early morning lectures.
What are they supposed to do?trek? or magically create money for the insanely expensive public transportation? What did u want them to do when the accident occurred? Call 911 or what? The swift action of those students saved that girl's life FYI. Please desist from insulting struggling Nigerian students, the situation we are in is no fault of ours. Divert your spite and bark to the persons administrating the educational sector.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Athena4: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why struggle for bus in Abuja? Seems she's a lagosian. I hope she gets well soon
Abuja is not heaven.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:

Na you die or who get the RIP? Next time watch the video before commenting
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by IamPere(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Athena4:
Bros/Sis pleeeeasse I beg you,think before you type. Are you to blame the victim here?
What do you mean she should act like a lady? ...in a place where you have a 50 person capacity bus to about 200+ students? With said students rushing to a campus in another part of town just so they can catch up with ridiculously scheduled early morning lectures.
What are they supposed to do?trek? or magically create money for the insanely expensive public transportation? What did u want them to do when the accident occurred? Call 911 or what? The swift action of those students saved that girl's life FYI. Please desist from insulting struggling Nigerian students, the situation we are in is no fault of ours. Divert your spite and bark to the persons administrating the educational sector.

Kudos to you for this epic reply. Some people will just sit back on their high horses and make stupid comments without knowing the nitty gritty of the situation.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by iamdannyfc(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Funaabites, shebi u don see

To all students and niggas wanting to write exam(waec,jamb,neco,gce e.t.c), join www.onlysage.tk now...

Its our community,join now and start improving yourself and make it hot
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by dammybabanla: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
na you go finish am for hospital dem never say she don die mumu
visijo:
Rip
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by sinkhole: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
This country weak me I must tell you! That girl don get broken bones, I am very sure of that.
Her problem, most likely, is as a result of the fuel scarcity in the land!
May God help that there will be electric power in the hospital where she will be taken to for the doctors to be able to properly work on her!
If the road to the hospital is traffic jammed as a result of bad road, senseless drivers and other careless road users, she may actually surfer more injuries before getting to the hospital!
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Rickyzagy: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
I suspect that some body push her if not what is the motive of the person video recording it. They just wasted somebody daughter.

God have mercy and protect us from the enemies unknown
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Twizzy30(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
This cannot happen in unilag. We queue to enter shuttles down here.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by credon: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
Rip
U no sabi read? GOD PUNISH U BASTARD
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by credon: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
Which wan b rip,omo GOD PUNISH U BASTARD
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by credon: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
Which wan b rip GOD PUNISH U BASTARD
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Of all universities in Nigeria ...UNIABUJA this uncoordinated?

In this kinda setting, queuing system is the solution else events of this nature is inevitable, by the way what is the student union members doing.

Back in the days when I was DOT Futo I ensured students obey the queue system during rush hours.

I sympathies with the injured student and I pray she recover quick.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
okaaaaaay
you never go fct
eyaaa
you no unnerstand
Lolzzz... So that's all u could deduce from my post Too bad
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Athena4:
Abuja is not heaven.
Offcourse not.
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by Leesah(f): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Athena4:
Thanks for this post. some people just want to comment without knowing d full story..
The girl in question wasn't even dragging for shuttle, she was pushed down by student struggling for shuttle. Good thing is she's stable now but still in the emergency unit. Even student that use public transport still have bike issues when they get to psite. .. Life itself is a struggle jare. .
For those typing RIP, I just pray that someone close to you doesn't experience such...
Re: UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) by vickuzzy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na fall she fall no be crushed give the correct news Biko sorry � to her tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate:: WiNNER: UNIBEN / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.