Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"I Did Not Say Omotola And Genevieve Are Not On My Level"- Steph Nora Okere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Did Not Say Omotola And Genevieve Are Not On My Level"- Steph Nora Okere (546 Views)

Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Did Not Say Omotola And Genevieve Are Not On My Level"- Steph Nora Okere by BroadwayAfrica: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Nollywood actress, Steph Nora Okere in an exclusive interview with Broadway TV debunked rumours going round that she said fellow actresses, Omotola and Genevieve are not on her level. The actress in the interview said it was not true. She further explained what exactly happened and stressed that the rumours are false.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xul1OCoRGp4
Re: "I Did Not Say Omotola And Genevieve Are Not On My Level"- Steph Nora Okere by stefanweeks: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
What then did u now say?
Re: "I Did Not Say Omotola And Genevieve Are Not On My Level"- Steph Nora Okere by stefanweeks: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
What then did u now say?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Defends His New Acts. / #bbnaija The Badman Professes His Undying Love For His Bam. How Sweet!!!!...... / Davido Reacts As Wizkid Shares Adorable Photos Of His Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.