Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (26568 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate with her husband Matthew Ekeinde on their 25th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a loved-up photo of herself and her husband with the caption;

"25 years Strong !
Happy Marriage Anniversary to us."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwCtnEA8B5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omotola married Captain Matthew Ekeinde in 1996. The couple later held a white ceremony on board a Dash 7 aircraft while flying from Lagos to Benin in 2001 with close family and friends present. She gave birth to her first daughter on 30 March 1997. Together, they have four children, Princess, M.J, Meraiah and Michael.

10 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Penguin2: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations to you Omotola!

You are a true African woman, a woman substance and value, that understands the sanctity and sacredness of marriage.

She's like the only actress who has stayed this long in marriage.

Another actress who will stay long in her marriage is Mercy Johnson.

Not like the stupid whores we now as actresses that see marriage as a cashout avenue. Once the maga(husband) stops paying, they block(divorce) him.

Demented feminist wannabes. Awon future is "foolmale".

If you know what both parties had to go through stay together this long, the sacrifices, the many times they had to forgive terrible misgivings, you will know it's not by feminism.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Congrats to them. Typical example that celebrities can get and remain in marriage. Kudos!

10 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by adadike(f): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations beautiful couple. More 45 years to go

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Bornsinner7: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Happy anniversary!!!

She used to be omosexy.. but now she's just Omo without sexy

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Oricha79(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Good
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Omotol
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Bigggloadofcum: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
One of a kind

The likes of Chika Ike and co are created differently I guess.

Happy anniversary.

To me, marriage is like a bone in the throat. Women now are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by blazepascal(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
after sex I prepared indomie for her and she said everything about me is just 2 mins

6 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by baike: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2021
25 years of marriage

Me dey plan to fucck her when I dey my mama belle
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Anigreat: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2021
shocked

Nice one.

Happy marriage Anniversary.
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Auxtin85(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2021
How these guys have been able to keep their imperfect marriage is still surprising to me.

Congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by YoungLionken(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2021
My respect for this woman is unending.. Stephanie Okereke, Mercy Johnson and their likes.

The aforementioned sure know how to keep their man...

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by osamz007: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2021
marriage stronger than olumo rock

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Husband: "I'm getting you diamonds for our anniversary" -
Wife: "Nothing would please me more"

Husband: *Gets her nothing instead* undecided

12 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by osamz007: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2021
blazepascal:
after sex I prepared indomie for her and the next thing she said was everything about you is just 2 mins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Conners(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Did I make front-page?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ksam(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

You are a true African woman, a woman substance and value, that understands the sanctity and sacredness of marriage.

Not like the stupid whores we now as actresses that see marriage as a cashout avenue. Once the maga(husband) stops paying, they block(divorce) him.

If you know what both parties had to go through stay together this long, the sacrifices, the many times they had to forgive terrible misgivings, you will know it's not by feminism.

Lol... This are the type we cherish, not the "future Is female" gang that don't even have future

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2021
May God deliver your bitter heart from the demons that are torturing you like this. It shall never be well with whoever that did this to you cry
Penguin2:

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Movieguru(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2021
congrats
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by eventainment(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2021
congratulations to them e no easy
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Triangles1(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Mature actress, is not easy to be a celebrity as an actress and still put your (marriage) home in good shape, your husband must be a good man.
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by kaymart: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2021
So much sacrifices embedded in what you see in those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by apache4: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2021
She will definitely be Dead by then

adadike:
Congratulations beautiful couple. More 45 years to go
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2021
25 years no be child's play...while my neighbour and his wife of barely 2yrs are doing UltimateMortalKombat day in day out..And i mean with all the combos.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Racoon(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations beautiful couple.Many more fruitful years of marital bliss.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Onyi22(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations my dear, it can only be God

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nkiruka35(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Happy anniversary
Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by educhigo: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
After the celebration oshomole dey wait am inside other room..

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Goddys(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
A golden and virtuous woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) / Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.