Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Download Accelerator - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Accelerator (810 Views)

Browse With Usa Ip+ Internet Accelerator+ Unique Data Compression Technology / Onspeed Internet Network Accelerator / Vovall: Highspeed Dial-up Accelerator Launched In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Accelerator by hob(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2010
Has anyone ever heard of download accelerator.Does it speed up your downloading on the internet apart from your normal internet service provider?
Re: Download Accelerator by webfx(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
Download accelerator is a well known software. What it does is instead of downloading your download via one connection to the server its sets up multiple connections instead to speed up the download. so it does not actually adjust just internet speed , it just multi task with the speed. Another advantage is it allows you to stop a downlaod and continue at a later time (provided the server its downloading from supports this function), i know how many time internet explorer has giving me nightmares when downloading large files and the link goes off and i have to start all over again! hope that helps
Re: Download Accelerator by inze(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
webfx:

Download accelerator is a well known software. What it does is instead of downloading your download via one connection to the server its sets up multiple connections instead to speed up the download. so it does not actually adjust just internet speed , it just multi task with the speed. Another advantage is it allows you to stop a downlaod and continue at a later time (provided the server its downloading from supports this function), i know how many time internet explorer has giving me nightmares when downloading large files and the link goes off and i have to start all over again! hope that helps

no be small thing o shocked
especially when u don reach that 99%, d kini kon time-out . . . Kai
Re: Download Accelerator by hob(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
Thx guys
Re: Download Accelerator by shile4joy: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
try using orbit downloader
Re: Download Accelerator by Fisher666(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2010
Hi Guys! Download Accelerator and orbit are all low level Accelerators and they don't provide much speed.
My Advice to you is to Get Internet Download Manager (IDM). Its the Best Downloader ever!
Re: Download Accelerator by kosovo(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^
On the Spot, Orbit downloader is Crap!

(1) (Reply)

All Computer Accessories Cheap At Www.kalahari.com.ng / Iwp Prob? / Fcmb Launches New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.