Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Aww! Between Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Between Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie (631 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aww! Between Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie by GodOfAction: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2018
Ace Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her hubby, Prince Odi Okojie are everything couple goals do you not think?

Despites rumours being peddled against their marriage they still seem to grow visibly stronger as they seize every opportunity mostly on social media to show how much love they have for each other.

So Mama Purity as she fondly calls herself shared a really beautiful picture of herself and hubby all loved up with a caption that read:

“When I got enough confidence,the stage was gone.
When I was sure of losing,I won.
When I needed people the most,they left me.
When I learnt to dry my tears,I found a shoulder to cry on.
When I mastered the skill of hating,Someone started loving me from the core of the heart.
And while waiting for light for hours before I fell asleep,the sun came out….That’s Life

No matter how you plan,you never know what life has planned for you.
Success introduces you to the world but failure introduces the world to you.

Always be Happy cus sometimes we loose hope and think it’s d end but God smiles from above and says “Sweetheart” relax, it’s just a Bend not the End……. By Sophia Loren
I love it and thot to share
#Odiwife#mamapurity#”

Hubby probably smitten by the photo and caption chimed in and wrote” Loving you RELENTLESSLY is my PRIORITY. I love you baby @mercyjohnsonokojie” ,

Aww! we go love oh!

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/22/between-mercy-johnson-and-prince-odi-okojie-on-instagram/

1 Share

Re: Aww! Between Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie by stefanweeks: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Aww! Between Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie by femolacqua(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2018
So romantic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tobi Talks On His Relationship Status. / Heroic 9-year-old South African Boy Drowns While Trying To Rescue His Friend / Tobi Has Been Cold To Me Since I Told Him I Was A Virgin – Cee-c #bbnaija (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.