Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death (25686 Views)

Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by PointZerom: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:

Don't start a tribal war here this is an unfortunate situation.

Can they do it in the NOT?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Simplestone(f): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
h
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by goslowgoslow(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shit hole country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Welcome to Zoogeria where lawlessness abounds..

The painful part is nothing will still be done to curtail the excesses of our security operatives.

Which animal are you in the Zoo cos am sure you a citizen of what you call a Zoo.

Kindly detest calling your country a Zoo cos if really it is, you are an animal.

Will pardon you that you not an animal even though you spoke like one opportuned to have internet access

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by InfiniteLoopx: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Frog jumping a Japanese kid? Where? Please cheesy
It cannot happen na. Those people value their citizens, unlike the shiithole.
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by ican2020: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
The soldier deserve to die, too
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by chosengocap: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

https://punchng.com/soldiers-frogmarch-pupil-to-death-for-lateness-as-zamfara-teacher-flogs-another-to-death/

Omenkalive the ass licker. That's what you are paid to defend. To the mod who banned me....your father!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by olumidephilip(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

True sha. But, not in Nigeria. cry
it is just too painful, you're right not here in nigeria where corruption takes the order of the day.
May she rest in peace.
God will revive her father and console her family.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
brownny404:
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure,if interested you stake, call or whatsapp if interested

Are you this heartless? Don't you know where to advertise your nonsense? I wonder if some Nigerians are humans.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
brownny404:
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure,if interested you stake, call or whatsapp if interested

Are you this heartless? Don't you know where to advertise your nonsense? I wonder if some Nigerians are humans. Mods won't you ban this intruder?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Okezedan(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
What about the teacher and the principal that also arrived late. Any punishment for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by xcolanto(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fulani soldiers sent down south to kill our daughters! It shall never be well with bubuhari.
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by NWgraphics(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Euouae:

Which animal are you in the Zoo cos am sure you a citizen of what you call a Zoo.

Kindly detest calling your country a Zoo cos if really it is, you are an animal.

Will pardon you that you not an animal even though you spoke like one opportuned to have internet access
guy make sense die thank you
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Memories12411: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
We don't have to be sentimental about this. Anybody taking his child to a military school knows such punishments happen so it is a normal thing for late comers to be punished in the military way. If she had finish successfully she will be looking down on the ones that attended civil school, she will be claiming "Ex Commandor".
It is unfortunate she died this way. I pray God will comfort her family and grant her gentle soul eternal rest.
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Afobear: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kalapizim:
state your facts if you have a contrary opinion.
you young man is suffering from acute fhoolishness
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
send dat solja to sambisa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Mekanus(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shithole army. Thunder fire those soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by SmartyPants(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
3 sets of frog jump is not too grievous a punishment if we have to be objective. She was in an army school and that is par for the course in such establishments.

For once, this is nobody's fault.
Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by skales67(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
This is why I am always happy when I see news of soldiers being killed by Boko Haram. I have no iota of pity for them and the police...

And to the animal who commented above me...may the same fate befall your sister or daughter since you see nothing wrong in this.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by NaijaBlend: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!
Your people have done it again.
Now, carry her corpse and eat!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by sayisayi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Zootality

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by DaRuud(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shekau dey wait for una , make una go give am frog jump

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by delishpot: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vampires all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by bullofafrica: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nigeria is the only country in the world where human are treated like an animal,it's unfortunate that we found ourselves in this mess . school has turned to military training ground and torture chamber. God will give them punishment they deserves. I REST CASE.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kalapizim:
So sad, but you can't also fault the soldiers for administering corporal punishment. last I checked frog jump is still not an illegal punishment by the ministry of education.
Your head dey pain you? Frog jumping a girl child without end is not a corporal punishment but wickedness. What are the soldiers doing at the gate of secondary school?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by greenprince(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
CaptainStephen:
To the little girl na. I don't think its the hunching that killed her.

Sir capt, it may be a joke to clowns and cadets but for a teenage civilian, it may be enough to do the damage. I suspect a gastronomic disorder or a respiratory tract issue. Poor thing may have been breathing wrongly. Besides, cadets are religiously checked for fitness while most civilians walk about with various health problems.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by CaptainStephen(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
greenprince:

Sir capt, it may be a joke to clowns and cadets but for a teenage civilian, it may be enough to do the damage. I suspect a gastronomic disorder or a respiratory tract issue. Poor thing may have been breathing wrongly. Besides, cadets are religiously checked for fitness while most civilians walk about with various health problems.
I agree with you, if only they took note of her medical state at that time. It is really sad.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
All these Abuse just to learn eh? well...try that shiit! over here and the school will be shut and all the teachers and so called soldiers will be locked up in jail. what are soldiers doing frog matching children in the school anyway? why are the cowards soldiers not in Iraq blowing themselves up with bombs?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death by SpikenardSlim(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
God go punish dat soldier x and his generations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home order In Enugu, Abduct Residents / Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings / Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.