Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? (15219 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by badmanschatz: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Due to the high rate of sexual harassment in our universities, I guess there should be an agency or body to report to.

You wont understand this until your sister, fiancee or even friend goes through it. Students die in silence with fear of failing if the speak out.

Don't say "School Authority" because they are all in this together.

Please any useful infomation??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by badmanschatz: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Please
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Countersam(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Really we need a solution to this, most girls these days graduate with no brain cause sorting in kind has become a norm. Lecturers themselves seem to me they are inthe job for the sexcapades and not that they like holdin chalk/marker.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by badmanschatz: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Countersam:
Really we need a solution to this, most girls these days graduate with no brain cause sorting in kind has become a norm. Lecturers themselves seem to me they are inthe job for the sexcapades and not that they like holdin chalk/marker.

It is not a joke

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Terminator1234g: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
You be guy and lecturer dey sexually abuse you abi?

This country system is dead by the way, so the best thing na to tape am then threaten and blackmail the dog.
As in correct video and tape.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Eazi1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
keep it to urself or u faill....!!!...na 9ja we dey nw
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Right here.

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
G
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by YelloweWest: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Our male lectures have no shame. Sometimes I wonder if they don't have daughters. God forbid.

8 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by mightyrocket(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmmm..... Sensitive issue
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by WebSurfer(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by hisgrace090: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Solving this problem will go a long way in restoring sanity in our human values.

Most of our lecturers are wolves.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Brightgem(f): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
You find your own answer. You expose them anonymously report to ur DSS or Army relative, to go threaten them quietly. Country and Institutions in Naija a too dysfunctunal so u find ur own way.

Patronise Nigerians on Fiverr, lets render ur services. Link to my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/brightgem
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by pero45: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Report to freeze..
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by handsomeyinka(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Report to SARS or go to the nearest bus garage,hire some touts and buy them weed of just #1000.
He will surely respect you forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by adioolayi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
If you are in Lagos...do so at any police station. There are agents for such abuse in Lagos State Police Stations...especially the force divisional headquarters.

http://www.dsvrtlagos.org

3 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by biggy26: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Set him up first using a lawyer. I guess that would work faster.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by marvin906(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
you wan report who..
OYO is your case
you don see where lecturer dey gang up on student undecided undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by menwongo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sexually assaulted in lecture room?
Girls should learn to dress well
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by kolawoleibukun: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
I day with you. Nigeria no get any confirmed agency to help you o. the best bet is for you to publicly shame the lecurer. mention his name and tag everybody to your story but remain anonymous.

My cousin get that problem before but nobody believed her. the questions way dem go ask you way be the victim self you go shame why you speak out. use social media to your advantage. if you get the picture of the man send am gimme. I go help you push the story far and tarnish his name. people go day ask you stupid questions like are you sure as if to say they are ignorant to the trends. 90% of our lecturers are users of our kids. I will make sure I publicly tarnish that person name till him own family members go begin call him number.send his foto let us use him as a scape goat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by gucro: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by OboOlora(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
menwongo:
Sexually assaulted in lecture room?
Girls should learn to dress well

There’s no justification for sexual harassment neither is there one for rape. Pls stop this!

5 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by DSoj(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Where can one buy garri?
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by OnyeOGA(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
do you want to fail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by hisgrace090: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
marvin906:
you wan report who..
OYO is your case
you don see where lecturer dey gang up on student undecided undecided

It must stop.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by agabaI23(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
badmanschatz:
Due to the high rate of sexual harassment in our universities, I guess there should be an agency or body to report to.

You wont understand this until your sister, fiancee or even friend goes through it. Students die in silence with fear of failing if the speak out.

Don't say "School Authority" because they are all in this together.

Please any useful infomation??

Report to the school authority if you have concrete evidence. In other words, you must endeavour to get a concrete evidence so that he won't deny. It is easy to get nowadays with technology.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by nonut: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
@op,
Before you file a sexual harassment charge against a lecturer on behalf of your fiancée, sister or "friend", make sure she's not the one harassing the lecturer for marks.
Times have changed. Ladies are unpredictable these days.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by hisgrace090: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
keep it to urself or u faill....!!!...na 9ja we dey nw

Until we kill this type of believe.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by columbus007(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
true,but they are male,they will need to fvck smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hensard University Announces Policy On Installmental Payment Of Tuition / Fee Hike: OAU Students Threaten To Vote Out President Jonathan Next Year / Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.