Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? (15234 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by nams77: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
This forum is truly filled with children and dimwits. Such and important questions and look at some of the response. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Mrjo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
badmanschatz:

It is not a joke
DID HS COMMENT LOOKS LIKE A JOKE?
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by magiki(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Come to my office.

I have been appointed to take care of that
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by silibaba: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
badmanschatz:
Due to the high rate of sexual harassment in our universities, I guess there should be an agency or body to report to.

You wont understand this until your sister, fiancee or even friend goes through it. Students die in silence with fear of failing if the speak out.

Don't say "School Authority" because they are all in this together.

my dear just dress decently and those lecturers will take their google off you.

that is the only remedy lipsrsealed

Please any useful infomation??

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by rafcrown(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
THERE SHOULD BE A NATIONAL BODY SET UP BY FGN and branches in all state ministries of Education.POLITICIANS USE MOUTH, NOT BRAIN.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by marvin906(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

It must stop.

yes i know..
buh know who your picking a fight with..
there are some lecturers that you can report and go free.
buh they are some that will make you see hell..
i repeat is better to run than to stand and fight undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Analysiscorner: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some school authorities actually frown at sexual harassment. I remember when prof. Ilochi Okafọ was the VC of unizik, and a particular prof, who had been in the habit of harassing students , had his appointment terminated. This is after he was caught in the trap set for him.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by multiple1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
What is there if a lecturer wants to Bleep a girl who shows herself.

I stand with the lecturers though.
They deserve whatever they .....
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by MightySparrow: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
ESCC. Education and Sexual Crime Commission see their contact number below.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Cadec007(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
agabaI23:
Report to the school authority if you have concrete evidence. In other words, you must endeavour to get a concrete evidence so that he won't deny. It is easy to get nowadays with technology.
I agree with you......i thought girls were smart.......if you have a smart BF can't u get caught in the act evidence against him?
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Eazi1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

Until we kill this type of believe.
sorry 4 u ar hut... i do knw ao u fell...bt i think all report within d 4walls of d school will b avail...
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by bluntolumide(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
report to his wife, Mother and grandmother in the village grin
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by engrpheleeks(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Terminator1234g:
You be guy and lecturer dey sexually abuse you abi?

This country system is dead by the way, so the best thing na to tape am then threaten and blackmail the dog.
As in correct video and tape.
Try to read before you quote. It's obvious you didn't read the post. No hard feelings.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by godofuck231: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Villa things

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by silibaba: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
badmanschatz:
Due to the high rate of sexual harassment in our universities, I guess there should be an agency or body to report to.

You wont understand this until your sister, fiancee or even friend goes through it. Students die in silence with fear of failing if the speak out.

Don't say "School Authority" because they are all in this together.

Please any useful infomation??

my dear just dress decently, and you will be fine.

only shit dey attract houseflies, only indecent dressing will attract lecturer to you.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
It simple,just pay a cult guy to send him a romantic text,
You will see ur GP of 1.20 hit 3.50.....the next day.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Tollzara(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
keep it to urself or u faill....!!!...na 9ja we dey nw
Watermelonman:
Right here.
pero45:
Report to freeze..
marvin906:
you wan report who..
OYO is your case
you don see where lecturer dey gang up on student undecided undecided
menwongo:
Sexually assaulted in lecture room?
Girls should learn to dress well
DSoj:
Where can one buy garri?
OnyeOGA:
grin
do you want to fail?
Someone created a topic to discuss a sensitive issue, but imagine the trash these clowns typed.

They think it's a joke. And we wonder why Nigeria is fücked. angry undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Eazi1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
Someone created a topic to discuss a sensitive issue, but imagine the trash these clowns typed.

it can seems to be joke bt sensitive u heart dat
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Brightgem(f): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:

Hey calm down I was just catching space and modified what I typed already. Wrong conclusion.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Cadec007(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
marvin906:

yes i know..
don't be a coward!!.......in every fight there is always a weak point ready to be exploited........it could be his family,money or his job capitalize on this weak point and the tide would change......this is the 21st century for christ sake!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Tollzara(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
[s]it can seems to be joke bt sensitive u heart dat[/s]
Unintelligible. Are you in grade 1? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Cadec007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
marvin906:

yes i know..
you mean to tell me if u knew ur daughter was being bleeped by her lecturer yhu would keep shut?
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Tollzara(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brightgem:
Hey calm down I was just catching space and modified what I typed already. Wrong conclusion.
I should have known. I sincerely apologize for that. Don't be offended.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by agabaI23(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
I agree with you......i thought girls were smart.......if you have a smart BF can't u get caught in the act evidence against him?
There are many call recording apps in playstore. Download. You can put your phone on record mode inside your hand bag while in his office or borrow another person's phone if you don't have 2 smart phones(many girls won't have?). If he sees you with your phone, he will be focused on that one. Put the one in the bag on flight mode to avoid calls.

Most of the randy guys are very careless bro. They feel like the emperor over the students so the least thing the would even think about is blackmail.

So it is very easy.

You can stage up friends who will monitor.
Turn your location on and post constantly on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Eazi1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
Unintelligible. Are you in grade 1? undecided
keep justifing ur self...i told her no way out"...cuz we dey 9ja....eh eh eh wait self ar u her bf dat just make u carry er matter 4 head...be carefull oooo
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Greene66: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
silibaba:

my dear just dress decently, and you will be fine.

only shit dey attract houseflies, only indecent dressing will attract lecturer to you.
mm

You realize that even the most modest in dressing, have been assaulted as well. It's no excuse.

Open your doors at night and if you get robbed, don't report because u did not close ur door. Everyone have a right to dress anyhow they want.

Nigerians please erase this mentality of blaming the victims especially females as a result of their dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
village pipu for urgent action
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by godspeed: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can write your complaints and forward to Nigeria university commission at info@nuc.edu.ng
Somebody is sure to take it up if the claims can be substantiated.

And if u have the balls, you can file a complaint at public complaints commission. Believe me, those guyz will take it up.

Then how about shaming him on social media? That has also proved effective in some cases. Just be armed with sufficient evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Tollzara(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
[s]keep justifing ur self...i told her no way out"...cuz we dey 9ja....eh eh eh wait self ar u her bf dat just make u carry er matter 4 head...be carefull oooo[/s]
I hate stupidity and retardation when they morph into beliefs, orientations, and values, and I always find it difficult to seperate them from the idiot bearing those maggoty ideas. You understand now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Blue3k(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
HR department or the Dean. I think you guys have Vice chancellor or something.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Eazi1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
I hate stupidity and retardation when they morph into beliefs, orientations, and values, and I always find it difficult to seperate them from the idiot bearing those maggoty ideas. You understand now? undecided
hahahahaha 9geria lecturer with grammer...i cn't stop lafin o....bros no ves if i ves u....i hate argument n social media....dn't ves bro.....nw am with u.
Re: Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
All these lecturers are protective of their colleagues, so reporting him to the HOD or a higher authority might put the lady in question in more trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Ordered To Close All Its Accounts In Commercial Banks / Fee Hike: OAU Students Threaten To Vote Out President Jonathan Next Year / Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.