Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (73179 Views)

Lady Shaves Her Pubic Hair In Public Transport In New York / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Tollzara(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
OMG. What a heartless being. This baboon should be castrated and sentenced to death in the most gruesome way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by IamFisherman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
How sure are you..? Contact me for your stock fish anywhere within Nigeria @ iamfisherman00@yahoo.com
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by AuroraB(f): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Husband wey arrest you shocked
Na e crawl back to

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by vivalavida(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
See how dirty that environment is
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by petitejolie(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
chai! wickedness of a poverty stricken man. broke ass agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by BABANGBALI: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
See as her nipples dey so stiff inside water

gucro:
This is gruesome!
who tolded you that her name is gruesome, na so una go dey spread rumors up and down

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Tollzara(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
See as her nipples dey so stiff inside water

who tolded you that her name is gruesome, na so una go dey spread rumors up and down
Not funny.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by backspaced(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Food & Hospitality industry leader in Nigeria, to fill the following position:
Job Title: CFO/FC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description:
 Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
 Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
 Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
 Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
 Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
 Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
 Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
Interested (and qualified only) candidates should apply to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by BABANGBALI: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
Not funny.
but you read it,that's what matters tongue tongue
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by joedejoe: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
May God have mercy
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Tollzara(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
but you read it,that's what matters tongue tongue
I wonder what's so funny. You're just a numb stone that can't stimulate anybody.

Try to be human next time.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by hope567: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
so nowadays women no dey poison their husband again.... na men dey do the killing now... chai nawaoooo God help us. what a wicked world we are leaving in
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by shegie(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
this man don jonse , chai....this man allow woman to ruin his life
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
wow she look cute , exactly like the sex doll I ordered from China ...

meanwhile marrying a poor Yoruba men is suicidal

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
is she bleaching before the incident ? look like sex doll... Yoruba men are suicidal
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Essential(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
stephenduru:
The lifeless body of a woman was found beneath in water in Oke Eri street area of Oworonshoki. From the report I gathered,the deceased and her husband were constantly having fights and this was known to the neighbors. Some days ago, they had a fight which resulted in the husband getting her arrested. She was detained in the police station in Oworonshoki and later released the next day.

On arriving home she met her demise.Report has it that the husband battered her to stupor until she passed out. Noticing she was lifeless, he shaved all her hair and dumped her body in the water.

Neighbors who were bothered about her whereabout inquired from the husband who was quick to deny having knowledge of where she has gone.Her lifeless body which was seen was seen in water was found by a neighbor who alerted the people in the neighborhood.At the time of filling this report, the man had since been arrested and whisked way to the Oworonshoki police station.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-kills-his-wife-in-lagosdumps-her.html?m=1

HE MUST BE IGBO AND I SMELL RITUAL. ALWAYS AND ONLY IGBOS. RITUAL AND IGBO ARE 5 AND 6.
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Essential(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
stephenduru:
The lifeless body of a woman was found beneath in water in Oke Eri street area of Oworonshoki. From the report I gathered,the deceased and her husband were constantly having fights and this was known to the neighbors. Some days ago, they had a fight which resulted in the husband getting her arrested. She was detained in the police station in Oworonshoki and later released the next day.

On arriving home she met her demise.Report has it that the husband battered her to stupor until she passed out. Noticing she was lifeless, he shaved all her hair and dumped her body in the water.

Neighbors who were bothered about her whereabout inquired from the husband who was quick to deny having knowledge of where she has gone.Her lifeless body which was seen was seen in water was found by a neighbor who alerted the people in the neighborhood.At the time of filling this report, the man had since been arrested and whisked way to the Oworonshoki police station.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-kills-his-wife-in-lagosdumps-her.html?m=1

HE MUST BE IGBO AND I SMELL RITUAL. ALWAYS AND ONLY IGBOS. RITUAL AND IGBO ARE LIKE 5 AND 6.
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by BABANGBALI: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
I wonder what's so funny. You're just a numb stone that can't stimulate anybody.

Try to be human next time.
but you read it,that's what matters and I'm still gaining your attention tongue tongue
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by delishpot: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
At least she stayed in her marriage and endured till the end just the way Nigerians like it. Better she died a Mrs than to be alive an EX Mrs. Or the news spread that she left because of incompatibility or marital violence ahhh that would have been a taboo o. The bad reputation and judgements that eould be passed on her? Mbanu, better for people to type RIP over her dead body than to type insults and blames for being a bad wife and feminist over her living body.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Tollzara(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
but you read it,that's what matters and I'm still gaining your attention tongue tongue

Gaining my attention? Don't you think that's why you should be worried? Doctors give lunatics a lot of attention, just so their condition wouldn't deteriorate. Mad people are dangerous. And just so you know, stupidity and cretinism are on the same spectrum as mental illness.

That should give you some clue.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by BABANGBALI: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
Gaining my attention? Don't you think that's why you should be worried? Doctors give lunatics a lot of attention, just so their condition wouldn't deteriorate. Mad people are dangerous. And just so you know, stupidity and cretinism are on the same spectrum as mental illness.

That should give you some clue.
but you read it,that's what matters and I'm still gaining your attention. Your response is even getting more lengthy,now you real have time for my dry joke,so tell me who is mad now? ntooooooor
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Its against the law of journalism to frustrate the honourable members of the NCAN from finding out the names of the accused, culprits or victims.

But I suspect that they are from the left hand side of the south so the mods will love to push it to FP without denting their already battered reputation grin
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by lascopes(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Omg!!! Oke-eri again angry oworo has turned something else in the past years. Well, I still rep the hood sha
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by magzey: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some people will hardly get God mercy . too barbaric
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Tollzara(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
[s]but you read it,that's what matters and I'm still gaining your attention. Your response is even getting more lengthy,now you real have time for my dry joke,so tell me who is mad now? ntooooooor[/s]
Sshh..... A mad person never says anything reasonable, because random thoughts never follow any pattern or structure.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by BABANGBALI: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tollzara:
Sshh..... A mad person never says anything reasonable, because random thoughts never follow any pattern or structure.

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
If u can't coexist peacefully just go ur separate ways instead of this nonsense. Its not by force. The police shud look into
Domestic violence more critically and have levels of handling it to prevent it from escalating to this.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Iamthoney(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
The tory taya me ah swear... so none of the neighbours see wen the man dey beat her after she return from police station, dem no see wen him dey go dump her for water but dem run see her body for water abi? mumu neighbours na wen things don dabaru dem come dey show face nonsense
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by billyG(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
it position look like she was drown..culd be fish that shave her.
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Fraust40(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sad!
Re: Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) by Greatzeus(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Life in the shanties ain't joyful at all. Look how rugged the environment is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.