Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Black Panther Perantal Guidance - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther Perantal Guidance (359 Views)

Black Panther : Why Is Everyone Acting So Stupid? / Meet The Nigerians In The Movie "Black Panther" / See The Real Actress That Acted Dora Milaje In Avengers Black Panther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Perantal Guidance by BaddaMan: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, am planning to visit the cinema this weekend with my 5yr old Cousin to watch Black Panther. The problem am having is will my cousin be allowed to watch Black Panther since it’s PG13 Movie. Pls Help
Re: Black Panther Perantal Guidance by youngderek1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
BaddaMan:
Good day Nairalanders, am planning to visit the cinema this weekend with my 5yr old Cousin to watch Black Panther. The problem am having is will my cousin be allowed to watch Black Panther since it’s PG13 Movie. Pls Help
sure why not

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Cheers Her Up After She Cried At The Diary Room / You Are A Disgrace, Traitor, Corrupt And A Pernicious Liar-ffk To Osinbajo / P Diddy And Peter -p Square Having Fun (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.