Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Browse By Connectin My Pc To My Phone Usin Usb Cable - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Browse By Connectin My Pc To My Phone Usin Usb Cable (930 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Browse By Connectin My Pc To My Phone Usin Usb Cable / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse By Connectin My Pc To My Phone Usin Usb Cable by topsquino(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2010
i wil like to know d steps on how to make my pc browse by conectin my phone to my pc thru usb cable.or do i need software like nokia pc suite or any software b4 i can browse wit it.my phone is nokia 2700 and pc is compac 615
Re: How To Browse By Connectin My Pc To My Phone Usin Usb Cable by webfx(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
you'll need to download pc suite first as this will provide the driver for the modem on the phone

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand Dell Cpu With Ups For Sale / Clean Hp Compact Nc 4010 For Sale / Computer Repair, Virus, Malware, Anitispy, Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.