Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? (513 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
No Bashing, No Insult, No Tribal Abuse..

Just the question i having being trying to answer, and i just have to spit it out to get peoples perspective.
Re: What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by gabinogem(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lost in oblivion
Re: What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by Odingo1: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ask Nigerian Army
Re: What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Odingo1:
Ask Nigerian Army

But they seems to all switch into silent mode.

let's forget peoples divergent sentiment towards what the man in question represents.
buts it quiet saddening that a prominent person can just disappear and nobody is saying anything.
Re: What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by TheKingdom: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Odingo1:
Ask Nigerian Army

More so what happened to Easterners? If Phyno is doing concert in Enugu (which he did shortly after Kanu’s disappearance) it will. Be (and was) a sellout crowd...

We have been Lagosianized....
Re: What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
NNAMDI KANU is now a bus conductor in CHAD republic
Vision2045:
No Bashing, No Insult, No Tribal Abuse..

Just the question i having being trying to answer, and i just have to spit it out to get peoples perspective.
Re: What Happened To Nnamdi Kanu? by Naijiant: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Disappointment In Buhari Administration / Muhammadu Buhari Is Waiting For Nigerians To Decide On His Re-election In 2019 / Reno Omokri Blasts Fg On Dapchi School Girls Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.