Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) (45622 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Rozaytee: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
awwwwn..so lovelycheesy...i just love dis...dey stayed irrespective of their flaws...now dats tru love......i pray for dis for me and everyone who wish dem well
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Rozaytee: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
YoungLionken:
Wow, the youths for the village don finish o... As grandma and grandpa go don use many of dem heads to prolong their own lifespan ooo... Pls try and send a strong priest to deliver the people... I suspect that they are from Edo state, and I know what am saying before some immature fellows would attack me in here
u obviously know u an ode
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Martin0(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Husband & wife born on the same day? Wow. This is what people must mean by "meant to be".

Who here is born on the 25th of January? I wanna grow old together grin

ya me
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

ya me

Liar tongue
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Rozaytee: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Dirty looking old yoruba pigs
ode
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by labake1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Labake1 on my mind. Emi ni mo ma lo labake1 gbo

Abeg free me
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Rozaytee: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Dirty looking old yoruba pigs
ode...u no go kuku reach their age before u die
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Liar tongue

oh so u don't believe me
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

oh so u don't believe me

How come you've never said it before?
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How come you've never said it before?
we have never talked about something related to that
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

we have never talked about something related to that

I've mentioned it before, perhaps not to you, but we were following each other, so it's impossible that you never saw it.
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I've mentioned it before, perhaps not to you, but we were following each other, so it's impossible that you never saw it.

I no longer check my friends quote again so I wouldn't know
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

I no longer check my friends quote again so I wouldn't know

Since when? How did you see this one? undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Since when? How did you see this one? undecided
are you asking me?grin I answered u what u wanna hear
well maybe I did not see it, but seriously I have never seen that.
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by dasparrow: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
They don't look their age. No Nigerian that is 95 and 100 years old respectively will look this way especially with the constant sufferhead in Nigeria. They look like they could be in their 80s. Even Queen Elizabeth II of England is not up to one hundred. 100 years ago, Nigerians did not keep birth records. I hate lies! Congrats to them all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Martin0:

are you asking me?grin
I answered u what u wanna hear

well maybe I did not see it, but seriously I have never seen that.

IDK why but I don't believe you lol.
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

IDK why but I don't believe you lol.
eheh OK oogrin
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Ezypretty: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
i tap into this blessing in Jesus name, I will grow old with my husband.
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by sirAmeh(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations!!!!!!! Sir and MA.........
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wow! Faithful God, I bless you you on behalf of this couple. I tap into their blessing of long life that so shall my husband and I celebrate our hundredth birthdays together and marriage diamond jubilee together in great strength and good health. This will be in company of our great grand children in Jesus mighty name Amen. Thank you Lord.
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by Jsucre(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
what I could see is grace the amazing one.
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by BdorianGray(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rozaytee:
awwwwn..so lovelycheesy...i just love dis...dey stayed irrespective of their flaws...now dats tru love......i pray for dis for me and everyone who wish dem well

We can be like them 70 years on from the day you say YES to me grin
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
labake1:

Abeg free me
So I'm watching Billionaire Femi Otedola's interview with Forbes's Peace Hyde on the day he lost a billion dollar and when asked by Peace to introduce himself, this is what the billionaire said:

Femi Otedola is a guy that came into this world and did not know how he came and the guy that believes that you don't compete with Destiny.

Great words.

Femi also said something that struck in my mind which I honestly believe to be true

"You cannot compete with destiny, so it was my destiny to make billions every month and lose billions as well. I said to myself ‘I was not going to have friends and enemies, I was only going to have competitors.”

I keep many older successful friends and In my many interaction with them, one thing I have always asked them is this, "how did you become a billionaire and this successful?"

The answer is always this: I cant explain how, "it was just God and destiny at work"

The day I understood the role destiny plays in shaping the man/woman we become regardless of the environment we are born in is the day I stopped worrying myself about tomorrow .

See, it is good to have plan, set goals for your life, write your goals down where you hope to be when you are 40 but I tell you my brother, my sister, God and destiny have the final say.

You can be the architect of your own destiny but at the same time.. no matter how hard you try, there is no escaping what God has determined to be your fate..

When you understand this, you will realize that going to Church every Sunday, paying tithe, worshiping your priests or pastor or praying 5 times daily as a Muslim can not make you as wealthy as Dangote if fate, opportunity and destiny did not come in agreement to make it happen.

Those religious piety can take you to heaven no doubt but it may not change your present situation in life or make you an overnight celebrity.

Ask Wizkid or Davido how they became the superstars they are today, the answer is that they dont know but they had dreams just like other young artistes of their generation but the difference between those artistes and these 2 superstars is that their hustle just clicked, just like that and the other artistes unfortunately did not achieve the kind of fame these 2 have.

It does not mean that Davido and Wizkid are smarter, it is just life and the funny way it works.

Let me tell you this for free, there is a level your education or smartness will take you in life, if you want to understand this very well, check the brightest students of your university days, check where they are today and what they are doing, then see that apparently, that student who was average back then in school has out shined him/her and living the baby boy/girl life today.

Life does not have any principle or formula to be successful,any body telling you otherwise is lying to you.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 explains this very well when it said:

"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all"

When you understand this thing, you worry less about the outcome of your life, taking each day as it comes, one day at a time.

Dont get me wrong, it is good to be ambitious, have dreams, goals and work hard but at the end of the day, how far you go is not tied to your 1st class brain or being too spiritual rather destiny, opportunity and mother luck. have the final say.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
What's the essence of living this long without accepting the holy teachings of Islam and our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)? Al jannah firdaus should be our focus as true Muslims angry

Let me not say the thin i have in mind b4 someone will commit suicide cool
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:
What's the essence of living this long without accepting the holy teachings of Islam and our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)? Al jannah firdaus should be our focus as true Muslims angry

Are you serious?! What in their right mind will follow the teachings of this "prophet?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Happy birthday ma & Sir. I tap from your grace of longevity and good health. Most importantly you know your saviour - Jesus's Christ the son of the Living God . Congrats Sir n Ma
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by satungwu: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Happy birthday sir and ma!!! This has made my day. Congratulations!! I wish you many more years of blissful living by God's grace. See how strong they look?
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by satungwu: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Happy birthday sir and ma!!! This has made my day. Congratulations!! I wish you many more years of blissful living by God's grace. See how strong they look!!
Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Eh?

Re: Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) by chris31(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
According to Cristiano Ronaldo & i quote "my greatest fear is to die young"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.