Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video (45657 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
A woman walked into her husband and his side chick at the salon where the man paid to make her hair and causes a scene.

Watch the disgraceful scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB974ZBdsGo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
What a disrespectful uncultured woman. The husband should do the needful with her asap

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
peepydelano:
What a disrespectful uncultured woman. The husband should do the needful with her asap

Not her fault though. She acted on impulse. You can't blame her. Blame the man who disrespected her in the first place.

262 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
peepydelano:
Whilst I’m not really for making a big scene in public when you catch your partner cheating, I’m never going to tell a victim how to react.

It’s their prerogative and naturally, they’re likely highly emotionally driven in the moment.

Was she meant to bring them both a plate of nkwobi? Like I don’t understand

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
ibkayee:

Whilst I’m not really for making a big scene in public when you catch your partner cheating, I’m never going to tell a victim how to react.

It’s their prerogative and naturally, they’re likely highly emotionally driven in the moment.

I wonder.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by NoToPile: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Very hilarious video

Which one is the saloon woman's own sef shielding the girl.

The girl too had mind to still sit comfortably after the wife got there, she did not even attempt to japa. She get mind sha.

Hubby too was saying I will beat you now oo, he was sitting with side chick to make hair wifey was saying 'he told me to cut my hair' she kuku remove wig. grin

Yeye husband.

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
ibkayee:

A mature and well cultured woman will walk away and sort it out with him whenever he returns home.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
NoToPile:
Very hilarious video

Which one is the saloon woman's own sef shielding the girl.

The girl too had mind to still sit comfortably after the wife got there, she did not even attempt to japa. She get mind sha.

Hubby too was saying I will beat you now oo, he was sitting with side chick to make hair wifey was saying 'he told me to cut my hair' she kuku remove wig. grin

Yeye husband.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by ibkayee(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
peepydelano:
A mature and well cultured woman will walk way and sort it out with him whenever he returns home.
Was the husband exhibiting mature and well cultured characteristics by cheating on her or it’s only expected of her?

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Solofresh2: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
ibkayee:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Jman06(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Unless the wife contributes to the man's finances, she has no right whatsoever to question how the man spends his money!

Maybe the side chick is his source of happiness, sexually and otherwise, hence his decision to spend on her. The wife should deal with that and make do with whatever the man decides to give her.

But if the wife contributes equally to the family's finances, then the man is wrong and should be crucified

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jman06:
Unless the wife contributes to the man's finances, she has no right whatsoever to question how the man spends his money!

Maybe the side chick is his source of happiness, sexually and otherwise, hence his decision to spend on her. The wife should deal with that and make do with whatever the man decides to give her.

But if the wife contributes equally to the family's finances, then the man is wrong and should be crucified

Your judgement is rather harsh sir.
A womans right should be protected in marriage whether or not she shares the financial responsibility with her husband. If the tables were turned sir, would you still maintain this stance?

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Seun

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by greenmonk: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

Your judgement is rather harsh sir.
A womans right should be protected in marriage whether or not she shares the financial responsibility with her husband. If the tables were turned sir, would you still maintain this stance?
What right do you have in an organisation if you are not a financial member?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
greenmonk:

What right do you have in an organisation if you are not a financial member?

Is that what marriage means to you?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Oldnairalanderb: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bump!
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Slawomirr: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar

All these ones way dey always vex once them see their husband with side chicks na them worse pass when them dey single

They were fuckkking married men up and down

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by BigDawsNet: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2022
A man had once put out an ad saying, “I want a wife.” The following day he got tons of messages saying,

“you can have my wife.” cool

9 Likes

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by sofeo(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Alright!

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Akfrenzy(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Ethannathan(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
O
Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by uptownemmygee(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
The man nah apamu, why him go follow side fowl go salon

3 Likes

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
The hairdresser does not even care. All she is concerned is to finish hair of husband snatcher

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Bintdawood(f): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Wetin carry man enter women salon sad
Mumuism

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by stano2(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Why man sit down for women salon

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Firstcitizen: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
"Your turn dey come" True words from the woman. Most of the women shouting men are cheats upandan have dated a married man in the past. Karma is a bitch and she just got her own while we wait for the turn of the side chick

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by yesloaded: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
She could have just enter the saloon, ask her husband why he's cheating on her then return home to prevent this drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Antoeni(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Behind Every Successful Man , There a Women, So Men / Guys , If You Need More Successes Get More Women .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Ikennaford: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
I keep saying this, real men don't cheat, but keep our options open, nothing deh pussy, is just not discipline, that's why women are emotionally stronger than men..
I'm just looking at the innocent kid, I almost shed tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by JoeNL22(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Nigerians......as they have disgraced this side chick, let us all disgrace and put to shame these old thieves who claim to have "structures". Let's tell them we Nigerians, are the F'in Structure. Lets tell them, without the support of the people, their alleged structures are outrightly and totally useless. And for with Obi, an old Nigeria is impossible!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Woman confronting another younger lady
Another woman shielding the younger one

Memory Verse
I'm not bothered by the sight of the side chick.
My concern is what would have driven the man away from the house to take such decision. And he took it boldy still defending his side chick.

Marriage doesn't mean you have landed. U must be up and doing. IF you are the nagging type please avoid MEN for it will backfire.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.