Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Help!my Almost 2yearss Old Nephew Not Eating Solid Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!my Almost 2yearss Old Nephew Not Eating Solid Food (467 Views)

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew / HELP: 2 Year Old Nephew Not Yet Able To Walk And Talk. / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!my Almost 2yearss Old Nephew Not Eating Solid Food by DrIkB: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good day Doctors, nurses and mothers in the house. my 1year and 9mnths old nephew does not eat solid food food like noodles, rice, eba etc. if you force him to eat them, he spits them out. he takes only pap with soyabean and milk, and also goldiemorn which he alway vomits when feeding him daily.
i and the mum are worried has he will be starting school later this year.
NOTE: we tried forcing him to eat solid meals but his dad frowns at it saying 'he will start eating when the time is right.
please your advise and procedure on how to make him eat solid food is highly welcomed
Re: Help!my Almost 2yearss Old Nephew Not Eating Solid Food by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 23, 2018
DrIkB:
Good day Doctors, nurses and mothers in the house. my 1year and 9mnths old nephew does not eat solid food food like noodles, rice, eba etc. if you force him to eat them, he spits them out. he takes only pap with soyabean and milk, and also goldiemorn which he alway vomits when feeding him daily.
i and the mum are worried has he will be starting school later this year.
NOTE: we tried forcing him to eat solid meals but his dad frowns at it saying 'he will start eating when the time is right.
please your advise and procedure on how to make him eat solid food is highly welcomed

Was he born Jaundiced?
Re: Help!my Almost 2yearss Old Nephew Not Eating Solid Food by DrIkB: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
LuckyG1:

Was he born Jaundiced?
no

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Home Pest Free DIY / Various Best Essential Oils For Hair Growth / Prescription Drugs Addiction Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.