Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (66721 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by McElvis: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Edo boys
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by tillaman(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
U call dis woman ugly She's beautiful man, I think u shud look again
EvilChild:
These thirsty nigga would do anything to get the green card.
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
This marriage is gonna crash two weeks from now.
Insha Allah.
Allah doesn't support this kind of trash.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by LastSurvivor11: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
Insha Allah.

For your mind you just rendered speech??

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

JUST LIKE YOU.
evilchild
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by cpu2006(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
are you seen what am saw
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

By your words, you're proven.
By your beliefs you're known.
What concerns you and your god with another man's wife?
Let's see yours before you condemn another man's.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by iluvpomo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
What does he support then?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by heendrix(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

that the spirit my brother one bottle of stout for you...anything to shake the crowd

ma nigga wink
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by tragergeorge(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by dasparrow: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Green card marriage. She looks like his momma! I guess congratulations are in order.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by toptop: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rented crowd. Quote me wrong at your own peril.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by ikukuhero: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

This is certainly NwaAmaikpe. He uses different pseudonyms.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by BrownRoofRep: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Exactly bro, your Allah doesn't support the marriage of two adults... he accepts child rapists!
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by COCKCROW: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

FROM YOUR ID NAME YOU ARE REALLY A CHILD OF THE DEVIL AND YOU WORSHIP SATAN. WHO IS allah. IS IT EXISTING? WHAT EVIDENCE
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by rawpadgin(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
omooba969:

Dem fit ban me for supporting & being a sympathiser...dey watch. grin cheesy cheesy
e nor pass that myndd

To beat the guy just dey hungry me embarassed
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Fheelzz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Iranu
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by wildkat: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

You're so pained and filled with bitterness. Is it the guy's fault your life is upside down? What manner of jealousy can becloud your eyes from seeing that the lady is pretty? Even in your next life you'll not be able to achieve what the dude has achieved. Why not work hard instead of sitting behind a cheap android phone to type out your stupidity.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

They're cute,wishing them all the best.
cute? grin
Evablizin:
shocked

cute?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

This One na Oponu oooo.
Prophet of doom
shey u knw say na u n ur families doom wey go soon befall on top una u dey prophetize out of ur Rotten mouth
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Rozaytee: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
paper tinz
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Acekidc4(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Myself2:
Is she his wife or his MOTHER
She looks WAY older than the dude
Yeye dey smell
E consign u
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
rawpadgin:
e nor pass that myndd

To beat the guy just dey hungry me embarassed

Lol

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by chukzybanks(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
we are proud of you my brother.
o maka green card
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by YelloweWest: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Go take your medication now!!! angry
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Sunnah1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
we are proud of you my brother.
Fake news. The iPig we know are only good in cocaine.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by bencarson007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

One mentally deranged idiot spotted....
Please Imams in the house, please come and carry your deranged goat from here...
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

when is your own
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Pain(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Many Things Can Be Done With a Woman on Her Knees tongue
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by emperormossad(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
When you marry a white lady, you're branded a gold-digger.
Smh
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Evablizin(f): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
bamidelee:
when is your own
Good evening,how are you?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by mamachizzy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
and he supports stupidity on social media right? ewu hausa
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by AK481(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
evil child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.