Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! (58987 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
sjeezy8:

they said the wedding was a small private affair and I think the millions of naira where made up by some lame journalist looking for a "wow factor".

Both the groom and the bride seems kinda old to have an extraordinary, lavishly, crazy, beyonce performing, type of wedding affair.

I guess the were going for simple and mature

Tha bride is pretty but shes wack groom should dump her AZZ.
BAD BELLE! tongue
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by software(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
beyonce was actually no where to be found around there, naija journalist and over hyping, they actually called it a pre-weeding. But it happened to be the real thing, may God help naija, But really why would they spend so much of money on nothing?, we gat ppl suffering on d streets, angry angry angry angry
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by terryjohn7: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
bella dey vix becos beyonce no later show up. eya embarassed shocked sad angry
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by sjeezy8: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

BAD BELLE! tongue

hnnneee? so you dont think the bride looks dry? or is she not happy cause of the husband? d babe is dryer then sandiego or sanfransisco or is it los angeles? lol either way shes dryyyyy mehn
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
Moved from the politcal section
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Omolulu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
pix

Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
her traditional wedding pics were better than the actual wedding photos, because she looked happier at the trad. wedding.

Now, the question is, did something happen at the church ceremony to piss her off. eg was there family infighting and disgracing of everybody and in front of the esteemed guests. I found out her parents are separated or divorced. Hope "awon aye" didnt use the wedding to stage a show down and hissfest as can sometimes happen on such occasions?

generally cool outfits however.
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Omolulu(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2010
tpia.:

her traditional wedding pics were better than the actual wedding photos, because she looked happier at the trad. wedding.

Now, the question is, did something happen at the church ceremony to piss her off. eg was there family infighting and disgracing of everybody and in front of the esteemed guests. I found out her parents are separated or divorced. Hope "awon aye" didnt use the wedding to stage a show down and hissfest as can sometimes happen on such occasions?

generally cool outfits however.
Adenuga wasted everyone's time, wasted time in coming to church for like an hour or two pissing off everyone, i guess the bride was pissed at her dad too, he also delayed everyone at the reception
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by baybbootz(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2010
Bella alwaes strikes me as cute,but this picture of her is just off. Her make-up artist must not be paid.lol

BTW who is the guy? where is he from?
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
Omolulu:

Adenuga wasted everyone's time, wasted time in coming to church for like an hour or two pissing off everyone, i guess the bride was pissed at her dad too, he also delayed everyone at the reception

he arrived an hour late for his daughter's wedding?

shocked shocked

what the hey?

also, are her parents really separated because I'm seeing two different names for her mum. One site said Folake while another said Bolaji.
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
should they give birth? They are sad and it won't last.At least spare the children this nonsense
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Omolulu(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
ferdiii:

should they give birth? they are sad and it won't last.At least spare the children this nonsense
And when did you become an expert in marriages that you can predict so well, you dont have to wish pple ill because of wealth you know?
tpia.:

he arrived an hour late for his daughter's wedding?

shocked shocked

what the hey?

also, are her parents really separated because I'm seeing two different names for her mum. One site said Folake while another said Bolaji.

Yeah Adenuga has wives and concubines, I can really say much except so much for the gay story of him and IBB
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by baybbootz(f): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^
yeah the gay story is so funny

U see another case of rich and UNHAPPY. grin
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
ferdiii:

should they give birth? They are sad and it won't last.At least spare the children this nonsense

is happiness a prerequisite for having children?

anyway @ topic:

they should take another set of wedding pictures because a bride is supposed to look happy on her wedding day.

Na wa for her papa if he's the one causing trouble oh
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Finecat(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
Bella does not look happy at all, who would look happy when your marrying a stranger? I bet that guy was a plan B that became an accidental #1 guy. I wish them luck.
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Omolulu(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
baybbootz:

^^^
yeah the gay story is so funny

U see another case of rich and UNHAPPY. grin
True talk grin grin PS: u really look cute smiley
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by booth: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
na waooo.na real waa for una!dey don dey say different things about the bride and the groom.its sooo shocking that non of them attended, still they would be the ones to see what the attendants didnt see.judging from just one picture that wasnt well taken.na wa ooo
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by baybbootz(f): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
True talk    PS: u really look cute
awwww.Thank u. . . . . . . ps I intend to smile on my own wedding no matter how horrible the day is.lol tongue
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Omolulu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2010
baybbootz:

awwww.Thank u. . . . . . . ps I intend to smile on my own wedding no matter how horrible the day is.lol tongue
Yeah u should, its good for the day and d pictures, wink
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by toluxa1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
cool one here

Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Finecat(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
Even in the last picture, her smile is so contrived. And who kisses his wife folding his arms??
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by sjeezy8: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
shes wack/dry(maybe something is botherin her hmmm like him) lol . . . . . very cute tho look like sjeezys type kiss wink

I will marry a babe who's lively like me.
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by bawomolo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
who told you, you are lively.
you smoking again grin
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by SuperT(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
Can it be the fault of the photographer? or Is not a professional?

He should have asked them to laugh.
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
Super T:

He should have asked them to laugh.

*Death*

Most Yoruba people don't smile in their photos, it's in their nature.
grin
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by asamuel: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2010
buy all your books, DVDs, electronics and gift items from www.kalahari.com.ng and you'll have a great wedding like Bella's
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by SuperT(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
Quote from: mama-geeToday at 11:44:10 PM

Where do you get that information? Is not correct. Yoruba laughs more than any ethnic group in Nigeria.

Yes! the two pictures above is better.
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Omolulu(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

*Death*

grin
MAMA-GEE!!! how many yoruba pix u don see conclude
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by platinumnk(f): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

*Death*

grin
WTH?? grin grin grin grin grin grin[i]
Prepare for the bandwagon of posters[/i] grin grin grin grin

Super T:

Where do you get that information? Is not correct. Y[b]oruba laughs more than any ethnic group in Nigeria.
[/b]
Oh GAWD!! Laugh don kill me today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2010
Finecat:

Even in the last picture, her smile is so contrived. And who kisses his wife folding his arms??

@ bolded: this is over-analysis nah.

You'd have preferred he gave her a bear hug? Or slapped her butt like kanye west?

Maybe all the "eyes" on them was making him nervous.

na so e be when you marry a rich man's daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) / Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos) / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.