Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production (8942 Views)

Nigeria Made Extruders 2022 / Locally FABRICATED Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine By Bspice Agroengineering / Locally Made Extruder(floating Fish Feed Machine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by Haryodehji(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Floating Fish Feed Extruders 2022 production.
* Our machines are suitable for personal and commercial use.
* They are:
Strong
Durable
Easy to use
Easy to maintain
* They operate on
1) Electrical
2) Mechanical
3) Electrical & Mechanical simultaneously depending on your requirements.

For More information,
Call:

Whatsapp: 09011112161

Business Name:
Show De Light Engineering and Manufacturing Ventures
No.3 Gwari Avenue opposite access hotel barnawa, kaduna state.
Or Behind UBA bank along Kachia Road Kaduna.

The video of our extruder working is also available

1 Share

Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by mekd: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
How much is the extruder.. And do upload the video
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by Haryodehji(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2018
mekd:
How much is the extruder.. And do upload the video

The extruder goes for 800k but negotiable
Pls contact the number provided above or whatsapp the contact number..

Pls be patient video to be uploaded soon
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by stanvesco(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2018
Haryodehji:
Are you into fish feed business? Or u want to go into the business then say no to foreign extruder and get your locally made extruder at an affordable price.
I make different kinds of machines ranging from Feedmill Mixer, Hammer mill crusher, conveyor, Grind to powder e.t.c but this thread is mainly on floating fish feed machine.

Contact number:08147167723

Contact address: located at Kaduna, behind UBA bank along Kachia Road
Extruder production:
200kg to 300kg within 2hrs base on the operator

Video of how the extruder works and how it

produces feed to b uploaded soon

Do u by any chance fabricate akpu/fufu pounder
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by duullie88(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Haryodehji:
Are you into fish feed business? Or u want to go into the business then say no to foreign extruder and get your locally made extruder at an affordable price.
I make different kinds of machines ranging from Feedmill Mixer, Hammer mill crusher, conveyor, Grind to powder e.t.c but this thread is mainly on floating fish feed machine.

Contact number:08147167723

Contact address: located at Kaduna, behind UBA bank along Kachia Road
Extruder production:
200kg to 300kg within 2hrs base on the operator

Video of how the extruder works and how it produces feed to b uploaded soon

Good am... am interested in the extruder though not interested in d 200kg to 300kg capacity.. can u build something smaller within 50kg??
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by Haryodehji(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2018
duullie88:

Good am... am interested in the extruder though not interested in d 200kg to 300kg capacity.. can u build something smaller within 50kg??
Yea i can build a smaller one for u, n that will save u more expenses cos the bigger the extruder the bigger the electric motor
Contact the number for more info
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by duullie88(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Haryodehji:

Yea i can build a smaller one for u, n that will save u more expenses cos the bigger the extruder the bigger the electric motor
Contact the number for more info

Called u countless times. .. u not picking
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by Haryodehji(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Sorry about that but lately i haven't receive a call though but still u can still contact me on
0909 514 2700
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by sunwitfeed: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2019
want to buy a fish feed extruder about 100kg-300kg/h capacity? Email us sales@sunwitindustry.com or see more options:http://www.feed-pelletmachines.com/products/feed-pellet-production-line/fish-feed-pellet-machine-line.html
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by Haryodehji(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thanks to all my nairaland customers for the trust you guys have in me. I want to appreciate the calls and the confidence some of you(my customers) have in me..

Happy weekend to you all
Re: Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production by limafeed: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Fish feed pellets are a popular feed for modern commercial fish farming, not only provide balanced nutrition for fish, but also can improve the fish farm environment.
Floating fish feed machine with advanced single-screw puffing process, is the ideal choice for small and medium-sized feed processing plants and farms. Read more: https://www.floatingfeedmachine.com/floating-fish-feed-machine/

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Which Herbicide Can I Use? / What Is The Yoruba Name For Fenugreek Seed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.