Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) (1864 Views)

Bbnaija2021: Boma And Jacky B All Romantic In Friday Sexy Pool Party / Nollywood Actor, Chris Goes All Romantic With His Girlfriend As She Visit Nigeri / Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) by chiomarita: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some call him the lover boy, others call him the lucky chap, but the popular musician, Bankole Wellington better known as BankyW is not far from both adjectives.

Today is his wife, Adesua Etomi's birthday, and the new hubby went all romantic to shower his better half with accolades.

" Today is #BaeDay... Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, unquestionably, the best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart's desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait," he wrote.
The celebrity couple got married in 2017 with a destination wedding in South Africa...more at

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/02/baad-singer-bankyw-goes-all-romantic-to.html?m=1

Re: Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) by bluntolumide(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
who her birthday help.........

I just pray all this your publicity won't end up like the drama queen herself tonto dike........ i don't know what's special about celebrating birthday That can't be private a newly wedded couple for that matter......... e never reach a week wey una marry u Don post her nude picture

una better take am easy before you post your life to the witches and wizard wey go distroy una marriage......
Re: Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) by IamLaura(f): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
“You were worth the wait”...
Re: Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) by vickysly: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
bluntolumide:
who her birthday help.........

I just pray all this your publicity won't end up like the drama queen herself tonto dike........ i don't know what's special about celebrating birthday That can't be private a newly wedded couple for that matter......... e never reach a week wey una marry u Don post her nude picture

una better take am easy before you post your life to the witches and wizard wey go distroy una marriage......
U is it paining you na
Re: Bankyw Goes All Romantic To Celebrate Adesua Etomi's Birthday (photos) by lekancaring(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Happy Birthday long life and prosperity
chiomarita:

Some call him the lover boy, others call him the lucky chap, but the popular musician, Bankole Wellington better known as BankyW is not far from both adjectives.

Today is his wife, Adesua Etomi's birthday, and the new hubby went all romantic to shower his better half with accolades.

" Today is #BaeDay... Susu.. on the inside and out, you are UNQUESTIONABLY the most beautiful person I know. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. Thank you for loving me, and being my backbone. Thank you for going on this journey with me and making the past few months, unquestionably, the best of my life. You mean the world to me and I love you more than words could ever properly express. As the whole world celebrates you today, I pray that God will bless, protect and guide you. May He enlarge your coasts, grant you heart's desires, and overwhelm you with His Grace and Favour. Happy birthday Mrs W. You were worth the wait," he wrote.
The celebrity couple got married in 2017 with a destination wedding in South Africa...more at

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/02/baad-singer-bankyw-goes-all-romantic-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Wins Award For The Best Musical Artist Of The Year, Fans React / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Steps Out In Style In Dubai / Actress, Seun Osigbesan Of 'the Johnsons' Celebrates Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.