Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. (886 Views)

Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. by mynaijadj(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
The superstar singer expressed himself over an Instagram post celebrating the mum of his children and giving off feelers he still is very much in love with her. Zari had earlier in the year announced to her fans that she is ending her marriage to Diamond, East Africa most successful musician, because of his long string of sexual affairs.

Re: Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. by eneojoedu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
I dont even know what to comment... Mr diamond keep ur rod in one place and save your marriage
Re: Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. by mayweather145: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
eneojoedu:
I dont even know what to comment... Mr diamond keep ur rod in one place and save your marriage
he is not in any marriage.... Presently !
Re: Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. by Osas55: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wetin u want us to do? Oya make una gather make we beg @zari 4 diamond.......
Re: Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. by mynaijadj(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
eneojoedu:
Re: Diamond Platnumz Gets All Romantic In Birthday Message To Ex Wife,Zari. by barbiecue(f): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2018
He try

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood, Actress Chika Ike Flaunts Cleavage In New Sexy Photo / Wizkid’s Babymama Shola Endorses His New Songs Despite Their Differences / Toyin Lawani Unfollows Nina For Running Back To Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.